PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: Assassin's Creed, too, on PSP next week

wraggster
November 14th, 2009, 00:31
http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/b9d750d2

Following a surprisingly passionate fanboy petition, an Assassin's Creed game is actually coming to PSP. Ubisoft hasn't done much to promote the upcoming PSP exclusive, Bloodlines, but this new trailer -- released a few days before the game hits store shelves -- is something ... right?

In addition to showcasing the game's crisp look, the trailer emphasizes connectivity between Assassin's Creed II on PS3 and Bloodlines on PSP -- both due out next week -- without actually going into detail. Thankfully, we already found out about some of those features.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/11/13/reminder-assassins-creed-too-on-psp-next-week/

darkriku2000
November 14th, 2009, 03:43
Yeah, too bad the game got leaked yesterday eh? I already got it, though I do still plan to buy me a physical copy, if for no other reason than to encourage Ubisoft to release more great psp games

jxx2005
November 14th, 2009, 05:33
i believe i shall follow darkriku in actually buying the game

also
....after watching that trailer, i needed a towel....it was that good

nilos
November 14th, 2009, 19:07
Yeah, too bad the game got leaked yesterday eh? I already got it, though I do still plan to buy me a physical copy, if for no other reason than to encourage Ubisoft to release more great psp games

is it good?

darkriku2000
November 15th, 2009, 05:59
I'm loving it so far. The graphics are pretty good for a PSP game. The controls translate perfectly onto the psp. They added in new mission modes, such as the intercept mode, where you have to chase somebody down and assassinate them before they reach their destination (usually with a bunch of guards in your way), and the theft mode where you have to brake into a building or any area and either kill guards or sneak past them to go steal the item. And as far as I can tell, they got rid of the pick-pocketing missions, and good riddance, I hated those.