mbr7
June 8th, 2006, 05:40
I Have finally finished 4 Cool Skins for eLoader Bock V0.97 YIPPI :rolleyes:

eLoader Bock V0.97 Skins -_

-You Reqiure-
A 2.5 or a 2.6 firmware
eLoader Bock V0.97

-How to instal-

Chose one of the skins and place the loadmenu.tga in --> F:\PSP\eloader Make shure that you have a copy of the old loadmenu.tga before you overwrite it.

-About-

This dosent change your eLoader at all except for the background of it.

This skins Were Done by Limier

Download Via Comments

mbr7
June 8th, 2006, 09:28
Reply Pleaaaaaaasseeeee

kimbonious
June 8th, 2006, 10:55
finally?? they are four solid colors with squiglly lines, i could make all four in 10 minutes.

Sorru don't mean to sound mean but whats the biggie.

PSPCulture
June 9th, 2006, 08:18
I Have finally finished 4 Cool Skins for eLoader Bock V0.97 YIPPI :rolleyes:

This skins Were Done by Limier

So did you make the wallpapers or did Limier make the wallpapers?

Cheers
www.pspculture.co.uk

gunntims0103
June 9th, 2006, 12:05
fairly good i been waiten to change the backround was always to lazy to look

vettacossx
June 9th, 2006, 16:51
4 is cool but....ill make them by request custom !!! just mail a pic and ill do it 4 you !!!....lol

GUESS WHAT HOMIES after the mod king ( pspdemon)from http://pspdemon.dcemu.co.uk/ hand picks the last 25 pics....

JMV MODS AND PSPDEMON will bring you 100 CUSTOM BACKGROUNDS FOR YOUR ELOADER TO CHOOSE FROM!

all our menus are formated wallpapers hand selected and converted to proper format for you convenience we get all our wallpapers from the best wallpaper site for the psp (my opinion) www.pspwallpapers.com (http://www.pspwallpapers.com)
and themed to fit tastefully with your eloader I WILL PERSONALLY convert any pic for anyone who mails me a request....i only ask you send a PIC of what you want to be your eloader background ( size does NOT matter;) ) and give me 48 hours between mails to do the job ( it takes seconds so it may very well be within minutes that you receave you request if im online ;) )
so keep your eyes open it will release some time this comming week if you have A REQUEST FOR A SKIN just mail me at athe addy below and check out pspdemons thread 2 ;)

sroon
June 9th, 2006, 17:38
Fugg Salt

PSPdemon
June 10th, 2006, 04:45
Fugg Salt

hmmmm......thats the most random post i have seen

the one and only
August 8th, 2006, 05:01
thanks, these are awesome