PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Possible Way to run eLoader On 2.7 Firmware

mbr7
June 8th, 2006, 06:12
Hey i think i found a way how to run eLoader on firmware 2.7 (I HAVENT TRIED IT ) because i ha 2.6 and dont wanne uptade but for you guys with 2.7 could try this....

--Reqiure Ments--
A copy of Liberty City Stories
eLoader Bock Version 0.97

Instal the eLoader Bock Version 0.97 On to your Psp and and delete your old Gta Save files so you only have the eLoader save file on your psp. Rebot your Psp Start up liberty city and while its loading it is going to boot the eLoader But when the psp is going to stop it it can't because the Gta Will force it to load because its the Only Save file You have...

NOTE

I dont know if this works and i dont take any responsibilty at all if it bricks your psp! This is just a vision but when i think of it it actually sounds pretty ressonably because i dont think sony could patch the Auto Load that Gta has..

Done by Limmie

IndianCheese
June 8th, 2006, 06:36
I am almost positive this will not work because Fanjita said that it is "thoroughly patched".

mbr7
June 8th, 2006, 06:40
I am almost positive this will not work because Fanjita said that it is "thoroughly patched".

ooohh Okk.. thanks for letting me know ive been wondering if this works for a long time

Lucky i diddent upgrade my 2.6

younggunn1999
June 8th, 2006, 08:33
What??????? THE @@@@@@@!!!!!!

scottyboynow
June 8th, 2006, 09:35
im getting liberty citys and i have got 2.71 il try it out im going away 2day do it will be in 2weeks to 3weeks time:)