PDA

View Full Version : NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP 0.4.4 (bugfix for eLoader user)

wraggster
June 8th, 2006, 18:00
NJ (http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/psp/) has once again updated his NeoGeo CD Emulator for the PSP, heres whats new:

* As for the schedule which is released while the work of accompanying version upgrade because it is not, there is no source code.
English because edition has stopped operating with GTA + eLoadr, urgently it renews to those which are in the midst of job.
 (As for Japanese edition in order to operate, as for cause it is unclear. Doing again to compile, not to operate.)
When starting way it checks BIOS, is in the midst of job several correction item which such as modification addition.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

waco13
June 8th, 2006, 21:58
Thank You NJ so much for making this playable on fw2.60 again!!!!!!

The_Ultimate_Eggman
June 9th, 2006, 12:35
Nice update would be cool if u could incorperate a MVS emu too.

PSPKOR
June 9th, 2006, 17:40
Where can this go next? This emulator is amazing.

Lebow
June 9th, 2006, 17:46
thank u i have eloader and noticed the bug and i thank you for fixing it and making it a better emulator

~Slinkky~
June 11th, 2006, 06:55
this is my first time using neo geo cd emulator i have the bios image but when i try and run the game i get "Error while processing IPL.TXT"

some one me me out please? thanks

wilbur
June 12th, 2006, 01:43
have you got the backup.bin and startup.bin files in there too. i think you need em for it to work.

pkmaximum
June 17th, 2006, 04:34
Trying this emulator right now :D never had the chance till now...:)

djwirtz
July 16th, 2006, 12:50
it is cool..but it would be awsome if i knew how the hell to make it work

ACID
July 16th, 2006, 13:26
NJ nice work man i still say you should tackle Raine but i dont think you read this web.