PDA

View Full Version : Pandora News - 98% Success rate!

wraggster
November 18th, 2009, 20:42
I posted about the Pandora months before anyother site and its great to see finally the realisation of the most poweful homebrew console ever, heres the latest update from Openpandora:

We've got some good news! 103 out of the 105 boards did pass the test, this is slightly more than 98% success rate!

TI set up a unique testing environment, especially for the Pandora boards. With a special firmware, every hardware piece of the Pandora can be checked with as little human interaction as possible.

The first 105 m...

We also got some news from the moulds company. It looks they're finally nearing completion of the last mould which means we should see the final case moulds soon. There's not much time left until christmas - but you can be sure we'll do everything possible to assemble and ship it out just in time!

The latest OS image is also running pretty stable. I've been playing around with XFCE myself for the last hours and didn't encounter any crashes. I'm currently working on Pandora themes in various sizes.

Enough blog posting for me today, back to work on the Pandora OS :)

http://www.openpandora.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=2&Itemid=2&lang=en