PDA

View Full Version : Man steals 60 games in pants

wraggster
June 10th, 2006, 10:29
Sometimes the simplest plans are the most effective. One gamer managed to steal 60 PlayStation Portable games from a Myrtle Beach Blockbuster yesterday, not by digging a tunnel or using some secret spy equipment--he simply stuck them in his pants, reports Myrtlebeachonline.com. According to a police report, his "pants were bulging out because he had so many games [in them]." An employee, who had observed the thief shoving PSP games in his pants, asked him to stop as he was leaving the store, but the perpetrator fled in a rental car. The value of the games is estimated at $1,800.

Im lost for words, i bet those games stunk afterwards :P
via Gamespot (http://us.gamespot.com/news/news_spots.html?date=1149882442#6152587)

Ichijoe
June 10th, 2006, 10:36
Gee talk about Stupid Criminals! I wonder how hard it'll be to get the Guys' Name, Phone & Credit Card Details. From the Rental Agency. I can see the Cops hammering down his Door right now!!!

rmg060606
June 10th, 2006, 10:45
lol this is so funny although it wouldnt be a bad idea if there was a power outage or you could be stealthy because its not hard 2 fit a psp game and case in your pocket :D

StealthCP
June 10th, 2006, 11:08
What a n00b :D:D

XD

shiftybill
June 10th, 2006, 11:17
Iso's are bad but y wouldnt u just download them?

PSPh4ck3rCMD
June 10th, 2006, 12:48
i give props to that guy for having such......idont have word for it but if the store employes are stupid emough to just sit thereand watch him and then WAIT untill hes atn the door and then just say stop?!?!?..... thats all they did???

pepegomez
June 10th, 2006, 13:00
30$ each game o.o that cant be true (1800:60=30)

Baboon
June 10th, 2006, 13:04
That must have one big mutha to have pants that can fit 60 games in! lol

gotmilk0112
June 10th, 2006, 13:47
yea. but pretty stupid employees for jsut sitting there watching someone take crap and then just tell them to stop when they leave.

Accordion
June 10th, 2006, 14:48
hmmm, i know i can fit the original ps2 in my coat pocket(thats how i take to friends house), and can fit about 5 dvd cases in the other, still

stupid criminal/stupid employees
the balance of stupidity

acn010
June 10th, 2006, 14:51
its kinda true.lol, by that time they should called police or security by the moment the guy is stealing before he reaches the door :)
stupid rober

kcc86
June 10th, 2006, 14:53
yea. but pretty stupid employees for jsut sitting there watching someone take crap and then just tell them to stop when they leave.

Hmm, not stupid, ever thought of laziness? I know if I was the employee working when that happened, I wouldn't do shit. I'm not trying to get hurt or possibly killed over some corporate loss. Blockbuster sucks balls anyway. Their shit is always scratched.

robotdevil
June 10th, 2006, 15:35
In most states unless you're certified law enforcement you can't do anything. And if they don't try to walk out there is no crime. I know a guy that works LP at a Best Buy in FL who got 90days in jail for grabing a kid as he was trying to run out the door with a stack (about 5) CD's. It was called "unnecessary force" load of s*** if you ask me. I say if someone's caught attempting to steal they deserve to get smacked in the face.

Video_freak
June 10th, 2006, 18:08
60 games in pants... hmmmm. how the hell did he fit through the door?

Nafogel
June 10th, 2006, 18:09
what an idiot, i wonder if he took the cases and the games, or if he took just the game out of the case, 60 game cases is a bit much to fit in your pants, lol

Accordion
June 10th, 2006, 18:15
all the rental places and any software/cd shops i know of in the UK only have empty cases on the shelves, they never have the discs ready to steal

Mr. Shizzy
June 10th, 2006, 18:38
Shit, it would have been alot less risky if he just pirated the damn things...NOT that I would condone such a thing; stealing is wrong anyway you look at it
- but your almost certain to be caught shoplifting!!!
What a stupid idea.

\/oid
June 10th, 2006, 19:32
He most likely does not have a ver 1.5 psp.U see what sony drives people 2:)
Just joking sony.....

mavsman4457
June 10th, 2006, 19:42
^Hahahaha. Yah it's a shame to hear about charges being pressed against someone trying to cut down on shoplifting but I've heard of a bunch of ridiculous cases like that.

BALL_SAC
June 10th, 2006, 19:46
^_^ HA HA HA HA HA HA ^_^

"Bulging out of his pants".... Too Original

LOL!!!

SSaxdude
June 10th, 2006, 21:02
It would be funny to see that guy running down the street and PSP games are dropping out of his pants.

mr_nick666
June 10th, 2006, 22:16
It would be funny to see that guy running down the street and PSP games are dropping out of his pants.

It would be GREAT to be following him at least! ;)

In the UK pants means something different - theres not enough room spare for a Rizla in MY pants thankyouverymuch! - Nice and full they are! :p

stotheamuel
June 11th, 2006, 06:47
Gee talk about Stupid Criminals! I wonder how hard it'll be to get the Guys' Name, Phone & Credit Card Details. From the Rental Agency. I can see the Cops hammering down his Door right now!!!

they havent caught me yet....

and yes i am fat everyone they all fit in my huge pants:cool:

acn010
June 11th, 2006, 07:04
meh, lazzy people, what a world were living in.
60? i think thats too much to fit in his pants,.
lol, i tried with my own cd's, i could only fit 37 cds in my baggiest pants ( im skinny) putting them in my pckets, around my tummy and back, if i put inside my pants its start crackling when i walk and cd's falls down.
wow, that guy is really desperate.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaecen
June 11th, 2006, 08:34
That doesn't make any sense. Blockbusters always keep the games behind the counter. They put empty boxes on the shelves. They're too expensive to make it worth the risk.

I'm wondering if the guy was running down the street with 60 empty boxes =)

And about the employee's not doing anything, they're not allowed to until the person tries to leave the store, and even then they're not allowed to actually chase the person or anything.

RedKing14CA
June 11th, 2006, 09:40
That must have one big mutha to have pants that can fit 60 games in! lol
UMD's. are smal.... so... if he took 'em outa the case they would fit...

Also... he coulda had TRIPP pants...

The_Ultimate_Eggman
June 11th, 2006, 12:59
LOL not that I condone what he did but would have been funnier if he had gotaway with it !!!.

younggunn1999
June 11th, 2006, 13:38
What a low-life.... he's lucky I wasn't working at block buster that day or I would have climbed on top of the counter and gave him a flying ninja kick before he would have time to make it out the door... Just playing I would have just watched like the other losers and then called the cops

acn010
June 11th, 2006, 15:57
That doesn't make any sense. Blockbusters always keep the games behind the counter. They put empty boxes on the shelves. They're too expensive to make it worth the risk.

I'm wondering if the guy was running down the street with 60 empty boxes =)

And about the employee's not doing anything, they're not allowed to until the person tries to leave the store, and even then they're not allowed to actually chase the person or anything.

not the rental ones, the sale ones, blockbuster has new dvd's for sale in a corner along with magazines/and or popcorn and sodas,etc...........:D

BALL_SAC
June 11th, 2006, 20:56
I can just see this guy running down the steet to his little rental car. X_X
But there is a grand he just got from walking into a store and shoving crap down his pants. He probably is selling the games on EBAY as we speak. "_"

Harshboy
June 11th, 2006, 21:39
HA! Now that has made my day!....when i goto Myrtle Beach this summer (I go there every year) i'm gonna goto that Blockuster (I know where it is) and i'll ask them if they caught him yet....and then i'll laugh my butt off at them. HAHAHA! Now thats funny stuff.

pimpjuice10
June 12th, 2006, 00:27
what a dumb ass and he wasnt even slick with it he ****in ran

DragonPimpsta
June 12th, 2006, 21:07
hes a dumb dumb

BALL_SAC
June 13th, 2006, 02:16
Did they ever get this guy or what???