PDA

View Full Version : Can someone give me the Good and Bad points of a Nokia 6280?

MrTeressaBond
June 10th, 2006, 19:30
Can someone give me the Good and Bad points of a Nokia 6280?

i know it may sound weird to put on here, but i need to be very convinced i am getting a good phone, thats if i win.

the thing is, i am already in love with the phone, as i love the slide phones instead of the flip ones.

also, for those who live in the UK, they will know a shop called 'Phones 4 U' or watver.

basically, me and my sis and mom went there cause they were going to get a phone. then its a long story and i kinda got friendly with one of the staff members.

i asked him about Nokia 8800 and its basically a crap phone as i would know already. then i asked about the Nokia 6280, now im not sure exactly wat he said, but i think it has to do something with that it doesnt last long or something.

so whatever he said, kinda putted me off from it, but i already had my heart set to it, and now i am wondering if it is the phone i want.

its either that or the LG KG800.

i would really appreciate it and be thankful if anyone can help me out here. please?

thanks very much.

Darksaviour69
June 10th, 2006, 19:43
don't know, but the Sony Ericsson K750i, is a bloody good phone

MrTeressaBond
June 10th, 2006, 19:45
okay...thankds for that. even though i am not a fan of that phone make.

anyone?