PDA

View Full Version : 100 Eloader Skins Pspdemon/jmv Mods

vettacossx
June 10th, 2006, 21:55
THE ELOADER BACK PACK 100 ELOADER SKINS!!!
Hi its me vettacossx from JMV MODS!

WHAT IS IT?
this is a mod pack of 100 menu worthy wallpapers hand selected by members of JMV mods and PSPDEMON..(and all members of dcemu)..we hope to offer you a nice variety in " taste" and simply the convenience of a already formated wallpaper for your eloader.

WE DO TAKE REQUEST!
ok i will take request for eloader backgrounds i dont mind taking the little time it takes to do this for our dcemu members i only ask 2 things :

1: give me 48 hours to do the job between mails

2:send a PIC of what you want converted to a eloader background,and a short descpiption of your prefferences.
(
keep in mind it takes only seconds but this gives me time if im not online for a few hours i dont want multiple mails IE spam .thank you all and i will get these request back ASAP word ..lol)

*Note about this file. The original File was too big to upload to the site, So its now broken into three parts.
To use this file make sure to download all three parts of it into the same directory, highlight part one of the file and have winrar extract normaly.
Enjoy.

gunntims0103
June 10th, 2006, 22:24
great o yeay thanx again for the naruto skins that ya made for me i look forward to testin these skins

vettacossx
June 11th, 2006, 02:22
np i look foward to naruto tonight on adult swim ;) lol

Kaiser
June 11th, 2006, 04:03
Well done. I'm sure wraggs can make host these files on the PSP news server if you PM him nicely.

vettacossx
June 11th, 2006, 04:21
thanks kaiser id be helpless if not for our gr8 moderators here like your self (and shadow prophet who has patiently helped me all day! thanx shadow ;) )
Kaiser,
that means alot to me coming from one of my fav moderators here at dcemu ;) i hope our members have some request
my goal is CONVENIENCE for us dcemu gamers ;)
im going to make a folder named REQUEST and place every request i get in there if your a dcemu member like guntims ill name the wallpaper after YOU! (just for the fun of knowing who submited it!) and when it ( the requested skins folder) gets to 50... ill post what YOU GUYS (the DCemu members) requested ;)...dubbed as eloader skin REQUEST pack ;)

pspcross
June 11th, 2006, 08:05
i tried changing the loadmenu etc as described but it didn't change my emenu background.

but here is how to do it.

1) take any image 480 by 272 save as .png file.
2) goto the eloader folder on your psp and backup the original file called " emenu--.png"
3) rename the image from step 1 to emenu--.png
4) copy to eloader folder on the psp

and away you go

cheers

pspcross.

shadowprophet
June 11th, 2006, 13:13
That should fix just about everything.
I had to break the file into three parts.
But all a user has to do is download the three parts into the same directory and use winrar on the first part and poof like magic it will extract them all into one ready to use file. I was forced to break it up tho, It went over the new file size limate :rolleyes:

younggunn1999
June 11th, 2006, 13:30
Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vettacossx
June 11th, 2006, 16:11
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/images/icons/icon1.gif just a note for emenu users
<HR style="COLOR: #ccc" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->i tried changing the loadmenu etc as described but it didn't change my emenu background.

but here is how to do it.

1) take any image 480 by 272 save as .png file.
2) goto the eloader folder on your psp and backup the original file called " emenu--.png"
3) rename the image from step 1 to emenu--.png
4) copy to eloader folder on the psp

and away you go

cheers

pspcross.

THANK YOU PSPCROSS FOR THE E-MENU USERS HELP

That should fix just about everything.
I had to break the file into three parts.
But all a user has to do is download the three parts into the same directory and use winrar on the first part and poof like magic it will extract them all into one ready to use file. I was forced to break it up tho, It went over the new file size limate :rolleyes:

THANK YOU SHADOW FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE TO MAKE THIS AVAILABLE TO OUR AWSOME SCENE!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
<!-- / message -->

acn010
June 11th, 2006, 16:17
this is nice.
thanks

sedkiller
September 8th, 2006, 21:48
Your link doesn appear where can we find a mirror or another link ?

vettacossx
September 24th, 2006, 23:38
sorry i dont have these files anymore in my pc :( if someone still has these please send them to one of the dcemu moderators and they can fix things up once again sorry to all...and if you DO have a copy of this older mod please mail me at [email protected]
thnx all, VettaCossX