PDA

View Full Version : SMM mod pack

shadowprophet
June 11th, 2006, 01:46
A very nice assortment Of Smm Mods have came into my possession this morning.
Created for the loveing public By Jmanummkay, Mystery, & Vettacossx.

They worked very hard to bring you these mods and We hope you enjoy them

Post comments and feedback below.

vettacossx
June 11th, 2006, 02:15
SMM MODS ABOVE: 20 MODS IN TOTAL
"thank you shadow apreciate it!"
thanks goes to jmanummkay for his continued help and support and the best theme ideas also came from my buddy jman and my buddy mystery both members of the forums if theres any request for SMM mods not done yet mail me at the addy below ;)
heres what is done in these packs
PACK 1
AQUA TEEN MODS ( 3 charicters)
frylock
shakezoola
meatwadd
Courage the cowardly dog mod
Gauntlet valkerie mod
luigi
mini super saiyen DBZ mod
Zelda (with LINK) mod

PACK 2
bart (SIMPSONS)
FF1 mod 3 charicters include:
white wizard
red wizard
VIVI black wizard
MY kirby mod
mega man mod
MY HALO mod
Robot chicken mod
Wario mod

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26743 <--eloader thread 100 custom backgrounds for our fellow DCemu pspnews members ;)

ELOADER SKINS DOWNLOAD HERE------>jmv mods 100 eloader skins (http://www.sendspace.com/file/nm8p4l)

thank you PSPDEMON for taking time out of your gr8 iris mods to hand pic 25 of our awsome wallpapers ;)
you see those here http://pspdemon.dcemu.co.uk/

stotheamuel
June 11th, 2006, 06:39
lol u mispelled jman's name..... pretty good mods

acn010
June 11th, 2006, 07:18
this is good,
lol
thanks man!!!
vettacossx, skins? imma download them later!!

vettacossx
June 11th, 2006, 16:03
thanks guys :) and it is JMANUMMKAY ;)....lol....hes the guy taking time out to do "tech support" and help all our new 1.0 and 1.5 members get started... as well as a gr8 friend ,smart guy, and contributing member if for anyreason i could not get back to you guys on a question here on the forums just ask Jman or mystery i keep them informed Jman is my eyes and ears here at DCemu no matter how busy i get my buddy keeps me informed and on my feet ;) i couldnt do it without them!

shadowprophet
June 11th, 2006, 16:24
thanks guys :) and it is JMANUMMKAY ;)....lol....hes the guy taking time out to do "tech support" and help all our new 1.0 and 1.5 members get started... as well as a gr8 friend ,smart guy, and contributing member if for anyreason i could not get back to you guys on a question here on the forums just ask Jman or mystery i keep them informed Jman is my eyes and ears here at DCemu no matter how busy i get my buddy keeps me informed and on my feet ;) i couldnt do it without them! I know Jman and I didnt mean to miss spell his name lol
I was really over my legal limate on alcahol content last night :P
Its fixed now tho :cool:

My bad :p

vettacossx
June 11th, 2006, 17:12
I know Jman and I didnt mean to miss spell his name lol
I was really over my legal limate on alcahol content last night :P
Its fixed now tho :cool:

My bad :p<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
lmao i didnt even see it! i thought he meant me! ROFLMAO....
my bad 2 ;) we both had a lil 2 much i think ...lol

WHATS TO COME FROM JMV MODS!
i (vettacossx that is..lol) have finished my first ever Super Mario War-charicter mod today ;)
within the month you can expect JMV MODS to develope a GFX CHARICTER pack for SMW (super mario war) just thought id give you somthing to look foward 2 :) thanks for using our mods we FOCUS onthe REPLAY VALUE of a game engine to make it brand new and exiting for all...Dont be afraid to add to the " suggetion box" that is my mail addy below ...lol... i WILL reply :)
UPDATE:
well its been out 1 day and i have 22 charicter mods for you guys!!:eek: DOWNLOAD THE SUPER MARIO WAR MOD PACKSuper Mario war Character skins - DCEmu :: The Homebrew & Gaming Network :: PS (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26820)

WITH ALL MY SMM CHARICTERS FOR SMW!!! converted in 4 hours for you playing enjoyment ;)

V3N0M
June 11th, 2006, 18:43
Thanx alot but its vettacrossx that should get most of the credit as he did pretty much all of the work. Well great job Vetta! Oh and as soon as i'm not busy i will help you more. Probaly in a week or so because i've been loaded with work. Well anyways great job vetta! Keep it up!

vettacossx
June 11th, 2006, 20:52
Jman!!!

:)

mr_nick666
June 15th, 2006, 13:00
Hey vetta! - Anyone done a Metal Slug mod yet?? (*hint* *hint*)

vettacossx
June 17th, 2006, 18:33
Hey vetta! - Anyone done a Metal Slug mod yet?? (*hint* *hint*)
<!-- / message -->
no but i will now bro ;) gr8 suggestion ill PM you when im done with it ;)

mr_nick666
June 18th, 2006, 17:58
<!-- / message -->
no but i will now bro ;) gr8 suggestion ill PM you when im done with it ;)

Sweet! :D Cant wait! ;)

vettacossx
June 18th, 2006, 23:00
well u dont have to just mail me and you can beta test it!!! its done along with narruto,Red 13, STROBE TOAD,and a halo sprite of the master cheif desighned to flip you off when he hits the lava!! clever lil desighn i made the sprite look like the master cheif but whats better is that when turned on his back after hitting lave the sprite is in the shape of a hand fliping the bird :) ! ;)

PM me mr nick 666 and send your mail addy or write to the one below! ;)

mr_nick666
June 19th, 2006, 09:02
Dude you are a LEGend! :D

vettacossx
June 20th, 2006, 05:32
dude im wasted actually bro ....lol...its my b-day ;)

but thanks for testing the metal slug sprite out it was tricky but it worked out gr8 suggestion thanx alot bro ;) good stuff :D

mr_nick666
June 20th, 2006, 12:46
Happy Birthday Vetta! :D :) :p :) :D

Keep up the good work mate! ;)

(Sent u a PM by the way)

shadowprophet
June 20th, 2006, 13:00
Happy birthday :D

vettacossx
July 1st, 2006, 05:03
thanks shadow ;)

heres some news to be posted ;) SMW vs2 is done....

heres whats new ;)
charicters change colors properly
NEW SKINS

YOSHI ( my fav)
Naruto
DC-Homie Goomba
Stewy griffin ( family guy)
Strobing Toad
METAL SLUG ( thanks to nick 666 for the request ;) )

get it here at DCemu soon ;)