PDA

View Full Version : lockout

dtothabreezy
June 11th, 2006, 02:02
this is my map of lockout from halo there are some problems with walking off the edges and speed but everything else is fine and if any body can make textures i need some :) if there are any problems tell me so i can fix it before i move on to a new map

plz reply:cool:
ans thanx to bigmace for the help

PSmonkey
June 11th, 2006, 05:25
nice, thanks for the map contribusion.

Any screenshots?

stotheamuel
June 11th, 2006, 06:03
Thanks man i was just playing the real thing today

because lockout is the best map of all (aside from coagulation)

dtothabreezy
June 11th, 2006, 06:06
here screenys also thanks to ps monkey and pruduckt for all there time

Buddy4point0
June 11th, 2006, 15:56
you should lighten it up some and i can make textures i gess there ok

dtothabreezy
June 15th, 2006, 21:05
this is the second release of this map many things were fixed as i also added light in side

the speed is only slow outside becuz its a wide open space and its a resonible speed in side

i still need textures plz somebody:)

the next release if i get the the textures will be its last release from me and ill include the map file so you can do watever you want with the map

its brighter in game than in the pics

ps. the green rooms green:D and its in fastvis becuas my fulvis isnt workin

xtreameracer01
June 15th, 2006, 22:48
l'll be sure to try the second version out, the first one was good but no lighting was terrible.

xtreameracer01
June 15th, 2006, 23:09
I enjoy it, but there are parts of the map where the FPS go from 30-60 to 9-15. But other than that and some graphic glitches, its a good map.

Buddy4point0
June 16th, 2006, 00:20
i love the second relise so much better than the first cause the first was a good idea but crappy results the second WAY better thanks for the update and since ive seen what your doing and i love it i gess ill try the textures again as soon as i fuigre one thing out in paint when makeing textures what do save as i have a program to convert to tga but in paint do i save as 24 bit or 256 color ok thanks

Buddy4point0
June 16th, 2006, 00:20
i love the second relise so much better than the first cause the first was a good idea but crappy results the second WAY better thanks for the update and since ive seen what your doing and i love it i gess ill try the textures again as soon as i fuigre one thing out in paint when makeing textures what do save as i have a program to convert to tga but in paint do i save as 24 bit or 256 color ok thanks

Buddy4point0
June 16th, 2006, 00:24
how do you change the color of the lights i really like that part ok thanks

dtothabreezy
June 16th, 2006, 01:36
i got the lights from the first example map this map is built straight out of the first example map then you go to entity and color and select color:)

and like i said any kind of texture would be good
(i tried but i dont got photo shop so i cant):mad:

and the reasonwhy it slows down is when your outside it has to render a lot more i found this out by standing in a conner and it shot up to 50 fps

Buddy4point0
June 16th, 2006, 14:06
thanks too bad my bloodgulch map wont need colored lights wiat! that one tunnel ill be sure to put colored lights in there thanks for telling me how

Buddy4point0
June 16th, 2006, 14:06
o yea lol thats how i do my lighting to just coppying it from the example