PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard on the PSP?

Vangar
June 11th, 2006, 14:22
Sorry if this has been asked before, but i am a lurker in this community and have been for years =P.

Anyway, I was looking at the Super Nintendo emulator for the GBA, the one with the super nintendo controller modification. And i thought, cant someone code something similar for the PSP? Why not use a USB converter to plug a keyboard into the top of the PSP and make some software to be able to use it?

Just an idea.

SSaxdude
June 11th, 2006, 19:07
I think Sony has promised a keyboard, but I doubt that will ever be released (remember how they said the PSP could also translate languages?)

jman420
June 11th, 2006, 23:09
and if you ask me, the text input that the TYL .04 system, and the links2 browser, the AFKIM program, and pspradio all have a good text input system, easy to use and get used to... i dont remember what its called, but its cool :p

Zion
June 11th, 2006, 23:17
and if you ask me, the text input that the TYL .04 system, and the links2 browser, the AFKIM program, and pspradio all have a good text input system, easy to use and get used to... i dont remember what its called, but its cool :p

Yeah, I agree :p