PDA

View Full Version : PSP Flash Image Gallery 0.5

wraggster
June 12th, 2006, 01:18
Another release for Firmware 2.7 + owners from Epixx, heres the details:

Before I go on, I would like to say this.
I know that the PSP can already view images. And I know that this application may seem pointless. But think of this as more of a preview of what is to come. I wanted to get the concept out there early. This isn't even version 1.0. Think of this as, maybe, an open beta. So now, if you say complain that the PSP can already do this, I can laugh at your obvious ignorance.

This Flash application for your PSP takes images from your memory stick, and displays them in your browser with...little arrows. I's not much, but there's defintely more to come in later versions. I think that in the end, people will find this to be a handy little application to pass some time.

Download and give Feedback Via Comments
via epixx (http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=54036)

gsyph0
June 14th, 2006, 04:07
I have obvious ignorance. Keep working and tell us when you have something...at least interesting enough to hold our attension

mr_nick666
June 14th, 2006, 13:14
I have obvious ignorance. Keep working and tell us when you have something...at least interesting enough to hold our attension

Always being rude and definately ignorant :mad:

Like the prog! :) Its good that people wonder if they can do it and then try! - If they didnt where would we be!?? :confused: