PDA

View Full Version : New PSP Reviews

wraggster
June 12th, 2006, 01:36
iazybandit the webmaster of the PSP Scenes premier dedicated Review site has posted 3 new reviews,

Heres the details:

Review: PSP Dust Cover Set
Review: PSP Analog Stick Armor Kit
Review: PSP Extra Button

Read the full reviews of at the PSP Review Site here --> http://reviews.dcemu.co.uk/

LAMPRO
June 12th, 2006, 01:59
I have the dust cover set and I disagree with the low rating it was given.. I have had them in for almost 5 months and they work great at keeping the dust out and are functional enough that Ive taken them out constantly and they still stay nice and snug. The usb cover is the one with the least sticky feel, but it stays in place regardless.. My rating is a 7.

bandit
June 12th, 2006, 02:06
Whoops sorry. Did the review while I'm at work (still at work till 12am). My score was based on the purpose not the functionality of it (which I forgot). Yes, it does keep the dust out but if you have a case, there is no need for this. If you use your PSP often either charging or headset, there is no need for this. That was the point I was getting at.

I have 2-3 more reviews that needs to be done once I receive them.

- Pacific Design PSP Leather Case
- Datel Communicator Headset
- Nyko PSP Play on TV

LAMPRO
June 12th, 2006, 04:22
I use my psp on average daily about 30-45 min at least on commute.. and its used alot, matter of fact I had my hands on a brand new Psp and was amazed at how solid it felt compared to mine.. mines is gettin the full effect!! the new one felt so nice i almost stuck him for it.. anyways back to the point- i have to charge mine alot and i unplg the cover to the dc and the usb quite a bit- still nice and snug and still does the job great. this is as necessary as the protective screen cover- same prinicple at least.. if i lost one of these covers id def buy a whole new set- i gave it a 7/10= means you should get one too!! i dont have a case other than the sleeve it came with, i mean i have a zip case but i dont bring it with me all the time- even still- the covers are on it with or without the case..

obviously im promoting this sh$% as if i invented it.. lol..

bandit
June 12th, 2006, 15:25
Me personally, I see no use for it. But like you said, you use it and love it. To me, screen protector is alot more important then the dust cover. But different people, different opinion. Since we're both from NYC, I use my PSP on commute as well (Queens to Manhattan)

By all means, if you have any reviews your own, feel free to post them in my forum