PDA

View Full Version : PSPpool mod By Vettacossx

shadowprophet
June 12th, 2006, 11:09
Vettacossx has done it again! This time In psp pool form!! Here is what he had to say in his email.
heres a mod made for pspool it has a gr8 SECRET theme SO download it and give feed back first person to guess WHO the MAIN GUY IS!
gets a cookie!....AND THERE OWN PSPOOL MOD ...made to there preference ;)
( with any theme the winner choose's)
GOOD LUCK !!!!

Note from SP, I really really like this mod :cool:

cato`
June 12th, 2006, 11:23
Uhmm.... What is this?

shadowprophet
June 12th, 2006, 11:26
Its a contest vettacossx is running. Who ever guesses the secret, wins there own psp pool mod designed to there own spefications :p

sroon
June 12th, 2006, 11:59
I Wanna Cockie But My Psp Bricked!!

sroon
June 12th, 2006, 12:00
Haha Its Shadow Prophet!!!

sroon
June 12th, 2006, 12:02
I want my COCKIE NOW!!

shadowprophet
June 12th, 2006, 12:02
Haha Its Shadow Prophet!!!
Ive been wanthing to ask you since your last post.
Whats caused your psp to become bricked bro :(:confused:

sroon
June 12th, 2006, 12:04
I was updateing and it said "Press X to restart"
and after that it never turned on again!
All I get is a green light of DEATH!!

sroon
June 12th, 2006, 12:06
Btw Im wondering since I dont want to wayt untill next paycheq(I wanna play Deadlus R5(I heard that Donkey Is behind it)Im wondering if its any good)
so maybe il sell me do too my friend and whae I get paid ill buy a DS LITE!

shadowprophet
June 12th, 2006, 12:12
Btw Im wondering since I dont want to wayt untill next paycheq(I wanna play Deadlus R5(I heard that Donkey Is behind it)Im wondering if its any good)
so maybe il sell me do too my friend and whae I get paid ill buy a DS LITE!With one of those new psp mod chips, it can be fixed:p RIght bro?

Shadowblind
June 12th, 2006, 12:27

Why the heck were you updating?!
Thats Sony's cheapa** way of makin ya buy another PSP!
(I heard some 2.7's got bad reflux. If you weren't upgrading to that, I have no clue. Aliens maybe?)

sroon
June 12th, 2006, 12:27
nah nat going to bother!

sroon
June 12th, 2006, 12:29
Well if some kid didnt steal my psp I wouldnt have to update to 2.60 to play monnster hunter fredome!
yah i HADE two!

shadowprophet
June 12th, 2006, 12:37
I forbid it!!!
your gonna get another psp eventualy hopefully?
Right:eek:?
Cause I forbid you to leave!:cool:

sroon
June 12th, 2006, 12:41
yah I was thinking of leaving but SNIF I LIVE YOU MAN!!! AFTER ALL the good times weve had together!

shadowprophet
June 12th, 2006, 12:42
yah I was thinking of leaving but SNIF I LIVE YOU MAN!!! AFTER ALL the good times weve had together!:p

sroon
June 12th, 2006, 12:43
But yes I am staying!
im getting an (old)new PSP from Cashconverters Tomarow sooooooo if you dont see me so often in the next couple of days than youl know that ill be seaking out new life and new civelizat......... im mean a new PSP.
And i hpoe its a 1.50!

shadowprophet
June 12th, 2006, 12:46
But yes I am staying!
im getting an (old)new PSP from Cashconverters Tomarow sooooooo if you dont see me so often in the next couplr\e of days that youl know that ill be saking out new life and new civel......... im mean a new PSP.
And i hpoe its a 1.50! In the range of 2.0 or less. that way you can downgrade ;)
By the way. Have you thought about sending your old psp in to sony, since it was there upgrade that destroied it, they will prpbibly fix it for free:cool:

*Oh yeah,I almost forgot, they have been cracking down on the psp scenes lately for getting off topic in non off topic threads. So before i get us into trouble.

*chop chop back on topic all :o

sroon
June 12th, 2006, 13:12
"well yes ShadowProphet That mod sure is you"
so uh Shadow whaen do I get my own mod?

shadowprophet
June 12th, 2006, 13:16
"well yes ShadowProphet That mod sure is you"
so uh Shadow whaen do I get my own mod? The man to talk to is vettacossx about that.
You did indeed guess it lol, Pm vettacossx and name what kind of psp pool mod you want. (tell him you guessed what the secret was in the psp pool mod he made), and he will fix you one designed to your specfic request ;)

Lol make sure to remind him according to his promise he owes you a cookie too:p lol :cool:

sroon
June 12th, 2006, 13:31
YAy. but me no cookie ,monster!
well what the hell can we talk about now in this thread?

shadowprophet
June 12th, 2006, 13:46
YAy. but me no cookie ,monster!
well what the hell can we talk about now in this thread?
Now that the secrets out. I guess it should stay on topic,
But i have a really nice off topic thread thats been kicking a lot of ass lately

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26231
Where shadow does most of his off topic chatting,
check it out bro :p

V3N0M
June 12th, 2006, 14:26
Very well done. Keep dishing it out vetta. Oh and where can i get psppool (the game)from?

shadowprophet
June 12th, 2006, 14:32
Very well done. Keep dishing it out vetta. Oh and where can i get psppool (the game)from?
The game is included with this one bro :p
Its ready to go ;)

sroon
June 12th, 2006, 14:58
LOL nice site Shadow its its its my kind of thread!

vettacossx
June 12th, 2006, 18:21
SROON WINS GOOD JOB BUDDY WHATS YOU REQUEST? just send the specs to my addy below and ill get right on it for you....congrads on being the first to guess
lol was it hard??? ( joking) ;)
try to send some pics you would like turned into pool tables and a pic you prefer for the main menu sroon ill get it done ASAP
today for you ;):cool:

NOW you GOTTA get another psp BRO ;) lol i want to make SROONpool....besides shadow has already FORBID YOU from leaving and I KNOW hes got a WIFFLE BAT so.....i wouldnt cross him....lmao ;)

ohh and ahh' heres your cookie..its even ginger bread cookie!!!......lol... http://computer.howstuffworks.com/cookie.htm
lmao thanks for playing guys... ;)

not here anymore
June 12th, 2006, 19:29
it would be nice if you could CLEARLY tell the purpose of the howebrew in the news itself.

shadowprophet
June 12th, 2006, 19:42
it would be nice if you could CLEARLY tell the purpose of the howebrew in the news itself. If psp pool mod isnt clear enough, I dont know what to tell you bro:p

And dont get me wrong im not syaing that to be an ass :)
I mean the title pretty much gives it away ;)

vettacossx
June 12th, 2006, 22:08
I don't understand, what is PSPool?

NOTE:IF YOU PRESS JUST THE L BUTTON IN GAME YOU CAN SEE THE CONTROLLS ;)
its one of my fav homebrews here at dcemu ;)
its a gr8 game the controlls are basicly like this:
HOLD SQUARE AND PRESS UP= power increased
HOLD SQUARE AND PRESS DOWN=power decrease
after you set the power of your shot you aim by poiting a mouse at the ball you want to AIM you Q-ball at....then press CIRCLE TO TAKE THE SHOT....

shadowprophet
June 12th, 2006, 22:09
NOTE:IF YOU PRESS JUST THE L BUTTON IN GAME YOU CAN SEE THE CONTROLLS ;)
its one of my fav homebrews here at dcemu ;)
its a gr8 game the controlls are basicly like this:
HOLD SQUARE AND PRESS UP= power increased
HOLD SQUARE AND PRESS DOWN=power decrease
after you set the power of your shot you aim by poiting a mouse at the ball you want to AIM you Q-ball at....then press CIRCLE TO TAKE THE SHOT....The person your responding too is banned. He spammed a large message about free ipods, he deleted it, before the bann so im thinking about unbanning him, tho, let me see if I can dig his name out of the bann pile. Nope i cant unbann him,
that was his sig file spamming free ipods and x-boxes. hes a goner, perm bann.

vettacossx
June 12th, 2006, 22:13
i thought it the MAD FACE :mad: WAS CAUSE I WROTE MO_FO....lol ?? so i erased my last post lol

shadowprophet
June 12th, 2006, 22:17
i thought it the MAD FACE :mad: WAS CAUSE I WROTE MO_FO....lol ?? so i erased my last post lol
hahah
It was for the guy with the spam signiture bro :p
spamming free stuff like ipods and x-boxes and money sceams, is one of the worst rule voilations we have here. :P
I had to bann that guy, it was for him bro not you hahaha :p

vettacossx
June 12th, 2006, 22:21
do you have a copy of mega mart shadow? i was thinking its the best candidate for a shadow with his bat mod....lol....laying the smack down on spammers... ;)

shadowprophet
June 12th, 2006, 22:22
do you have a copy of mega mart shadow? i was thinking its the best candidate for a shadow with his bat mod....lol....laying the smack down on spammers... ;)
Its a great game :p

vettacossx
June 12th, 2006, 22:25
could you mail it to me i cant seem to download it without getting a CURRUPT zip thing from win-rare :( thanx in advance cant wait to see if its moddable ;)

also i was thinking of doing a pack of pool tables that are made from DCemu members avitars and sig pics
ill get all my resources strait from the forums and when im done ill have a good idea of most of our members intrest as well for future mods :D

shadowprophet
June 12th, 2006, 22:26
yuppers on my way, after I mail it tho, i need to run to town really quick but im gonna mail it first, :cool:
peace out in advance bro :p

vettacossx
June 12th, 2006, 22:30
peace your out bro lol....thanks again shadow your a gr8 friend to have and yet another reason why im a DCemu lifer ;)

Originally Posted by sroon

there actually is a BAD FIRMEWARE UPDATE OUT THERE i read about it here SonyxTeam.com (http://www.sonyxteam.com/) at SXT site
( sony x team members ARE THE REASON WE CAN PLAY HOMEBREW TODAY ON THE PSP ;) )
ALSO :
Warning about the 2.50 index.dat

(if you use a version changer program!!)

http://www.sonyxteam.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=20

We want to warn any team creating version changer programs that the 2.50 index.dat encryption pattern has changed, therefor you have 100% chances of bricking your psps if you try to use it in your flash.

yoshihiro's gta working theory of course ! To be more specific you can find where yoshihiro explained the whole thing on an old news here : http://www.sonyxteam.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=22&mode=&order=0&thold=0 (http://www.sonyxteam.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=22&mode=&order=0&thold=0)

IF YOU UPDATE ...DO IT FROM A UMD .....SONY WILL REPLACE YOUR PSP FOR FREE IF YOU SEND THE PSP AND UMD THAT MESSED IT UP TOO THEM WITH THE BRICKED PSP.....

sroon
June 12th, 2006, 22:54
hey guys! um i need help.
does deadalus work with 2.50/2.60?
i guess im fugged eh?
ill have to buy a second hand PSP from thepawn shop but it is hard to find v.1.50s out there.

vettacossx
June 12th, 2006, 23:06
guess what sroon IT DOES WORK VETTA USES 2.6 with eloader ;) and DONT use donkeys it wont even show the framerates ive talked to a few members that bothered and they said R4 is WAY better and boots more games.....also when using eloader GET 1.0 eboots the % folders are NEVER needed ive used 2.6 for as long as its been out i went from 1.5 - 2.6 with the DBZ BUDUKAI game ;)
and ive got the following emulators working AT THE SAME SPEEDS AS I WAS ON 1.5 ( popular mis-conception...And ill help you set them up if you want ill mail them to you in a reply
NES....SNES>>>>>DGEN>>>GBA ( slow) >>>DEADLIOUS 64 vs.R4....neo geo pocket.....homer rin.....and atari 800...so ALL those DO work if assembled properley ;)
the dgens a bittch just so you know
you have to place your UNzipped roms in the same folder as the eboot the DGEN folder within GAMES...this is strage because as u most likeley know MOST emus have a seperate folder ( directory) for the ROMS themselfs... ;)

sroon
June 13th, 2006, 00:05
and i HAVE to have GTA?

vettacossx
June 13th, 2006, 00:27
yupper you do need gta to load the eloader but it works fine bro.....only 1 draw back no kernall access so you cant downgrade other than that 2.6 is more than caught up to the scene as you have noticed latley ;) some games ONLY work on 2.6 ;) but they get converted...lol....bit of a role reversal compared to only a year ago ;)

sroon
June 13th, 2006, 00:36
Tttttttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttssssssssssssss sssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vettacossx
June 13th, 2006, 02:09
lol @ ;)
\ ( . ) ( . ) /<-------JENNA' S ARE BIGGER THAN BRIANA'S LMAO

sroon
June 13th, 2006, 02:36
Ok i guess im getting a ds lite tomarrow cuz my "friend" stole my gta and my other psp so fugg this!!!
I AM SOOO PISSED!!
frick I called every store in my town and nobody has v1.50s!! THIS CANT BE HAPENING!!

sroon
June 13th, 2006, 23:07
yes!!! I got a V1.50 for $208 at EB Games!!! ShadowProphet this is awsome and thanks for your support!!! and Vetta!!! And NO UPDATE for me EVER!!!

vettacossx
June 14th, 2006, 00:24
( . )( . ) Good To Hear Sroon !!!!!!

sroon
June 14th, 2006, 02:31
( . )( . ) Good To Hear Sroon !!!!!!
Yes BUT NOOOOOO
It goes like this Now!!
/(.)(.)\
LOL!!
So should I even bother with The Pre Deadalus R5?
does it go any faster than the other one?
BTW i have so ruined this Forum Because of my Mysery
Sorry!!

vettacossx
June 14th, 2006, 03:37
no no thats ok were just glad to here your sticking around the scene bro ;)

and 1 NEVER TRUST A JACK-ASS
2 A JACKASS HAS SHAMED THE NAME OF A GR8 PC/PSP EMULATOR!
3 the JACKASS"S VERSION WONT EVEN SHOW FRAMERATES ASK ANYONE WHO USED IT THEY WILL CONFIRM THIS ;)

So should I even bother with The Pre Deadalus R5?

ANSWER= NO WAY BRO....haha....LMAO NO FREEKIN WAY MAN>>>>LOL....

JACK ASS:p

PSPdemon
June 14th, 2006, 03:58
LOL....

interesting comments....when from pspool mod to my favorite!!!

/( . )( . )\

lol... hey vetta...hows it been? see that you have made lots of things while i was gone...lol

hopefully i can talk to you on aol later tonight maybe to tell you about the BotB project....send you a beta later on tonight....

anyway,

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

vettacossx
June 14th, 2006, 05:35
THE KING HAS RETURNED :P

wasup buddy ....its good to see the guy who makes my fav mods pop in i feel honered.....i cant wait to see what you have up your sleeve you freekin genious :) thanks for the heads up.....

MY AUNT ELLENS BROTHER GOT IN A HUGE BIKE ACCEDENT SO ILL BE IN AND OUT THE HOSPITAL:( FOR THIS COMMING WEEK BUT THEN ITS BACK TO THE FORUMS ;)
p.s. cant wait to beta test for the KING ;)
thanx dude you give MODDERS somthing to look foward to bro ;) DCemu kiks @sssss love it here hope i dont miss much keep me updated and thanks demon you will be the good news amongst all the bad this week your a gr8 guitarest and amazing modder ......but most of all your a kik @sssss buddy ;) to have ....
ill keep you guys posted at LEAST once a day ;)

MODDERS UNITE

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
June 14th, 2006, 17:18
soz to hear about your psp..........

sroon
June 14th, 2006, 23:38
WOW!! I sure have gotten alot of people in these forums to post the /(.)(.)\
I should have a new name of...
Titty Master
lol that would be nice!

vettacossx
June 20th, 2006, 05:40
actually with fzero game itself you just have to have the (e) rom hold on ill go to rename and copy and paste the exact rom i use for ya buddy ;)......
F-Zero X (E) [h1] (cartname)
and yes h1 and cartname was part of the original rom name .....it runs the fastest out of any rom for me on r4 its psycho fast 2 kinda strange to see over 20 fps in game !!! in daedlious r4 not even r5! thats less compatable but better for sure!