PDA

View Full Version : "PSP Flash Portal" for 2.70+ users by me

IndianCheese
June 12th, 2006, 20:00
I made this portal about a week ago and released some info and a video of it, and decided to release it! It is a full working menu with a few great Flash games, a copy of PSPWXP (a great Windows portal), and a URL entry box. If you already have PSPWXP (or do not want it), simply do not copy the folder to the PSP; however, the Boot Windows button will not work. To access the portal, type "file:/psp/swf/home.swf" without the quotes into the address bar. I know it doesn't have a lot of stuff, but that is why it is version 0.1alpha. I should be updating it occasionally. Enjoy!

P.S. The gameboot.pmf intro clone took me a while to do! It runs a bit slow on the PSP, but if you want to see what it really looks like, run it on your PC.

P.P.S. "Squirrel Squash" and "Ultimate Flash Sonic" work fully, but at about 0.3x the original speed.

IndianCheese
June 14th, 2006, 03:28
So I guess no one is interested?

SnoopKatt
June 14th, 2006, 04:16
I would use it, but I don't have 2.7.

But if I can't get the headphone jack repaired, I might need to send it in to Sony and get it fixed, and I'm sure they'll upgrade it to 2.7 then. So in the near future, if the repair attempt doesn't work, I'll give it a try.

Tetris999
June 14th, 2006, 05:35
dude heck i interested i need some type of shit that can use for flash stuff gj

Zazzzer
June 14th, 2006, 05:38
Hey umm, since I can't make topics, how do I do controls in flash for the PSP?

Tron_Fan
June 14th, 2006, 16:37
Some of the flash games require the SPACE bar to be used, which you cannot map to a PSP key. It has to be the arrows or the mouse click.

IndianCheese
June 14th, 2006, 20:19
I know...I tried decompiling the Flash, but the actions are defined in a weird way, so you can't jump in some of them...I just put them there as merely a test. I will be updating the portal tonight.

sgt.dicks
June 15th, 2006, 09:08
if u send your psp into playstation they will upgrade it but u can ask them if they can not upgrade it i did this with my psp and they left on the ver it was just ring the number and ask if they can not upgrade it

SnoopKatt
June 15th, 2006, 20:25
if u send your psp into playstation they will upgrade it but u can ask them if they can not upgrade it i did this with my psp and they left on the ver it was just ring the number and ask if they can not upgrade it
My warranty expired a month ago. I called them, and they want $90 for the repairs. Plus, we've found what's wrong with the headphone jack (or what we think is wrong with it) so we're gonna put it back together and see how if it works.

IndianCheese
June 16th, 2006, 02:02
I am in the process of updating the Flash Portal right now. This one will be much more advanced and take on a new format: It will use "sideblades". As of now, there will be 3: Games, Applications, and Links. Games will, for now, include simple Flash games. In a later version, I will try to pile in some good HTML games. Applications will have Paint, Text Reader, and some more when they come out. Links will have some great online links to instant messengers, PSP info sites, and even some sites with great PSP-friendly movies and games! LoLzOrZ! Look for it in a few hours from now (9:00 P.M. EDT)

IndianCheese
June 16th, 2006, 02:41
BTW, what colors should I make the sideblade buttons? I was thinking:

Game - Red
Application - Blue
Link - Yellow

or

Game - Red
Application - Green
Link - Yellow

meamsneaky
June 16th, 2006, 03:50
i dont want to sound like a noob but how do u install the pspwxp to the psp?

IndianCheese
June 16th, 2006, 06:47
Ahh...I'm sorry, but I am putting so much detail into this portal that it is taking kinda loooooong, so don't be surprised if you don't have it in the next 7 days...going on vacation in about 4 hrs.!

IndianCheese
June 16th, 2006, 07:00
OMG! I am getting so psyched! Here's a quick screenie of the main so far:

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/6594/screenie4bw.png

The arrows (along with the D-Pad) will open up the SideBlades. The red one is Games, the yellow is Links, and the green is Applications. I can't wait till this is done!

Krazymalicous
June 18th, 2006, 18:58
How do you install the PSPWXP?

Krazymalicous
June 18th, 2006, 19:12
Nvm I got it.

ghettoboy905
June 20th, 2006, 00:17
how do u copy the files into your psp cause i have normal flash portal wit 41 files n it has apps n i was wonderin if i put it in the same way

sgt.dicks
June 28th, 2006, 13:08
i would watch out when trying to fix it for your self the playstation has some trips in it, just make sure u use a manual when doing this

sgt.dicks
June 28th, 2006, 13:11
that last message was to quote snoopkatt's message (My warranty expired a month ago. I called them, and they want $90 for the repairs. Plus, we've found what's wrong with the headphone jack (or what we think is wrong with it) so we're gonna put it back together and see how if it works.)

davegray64
June 28th, 2006, 18:24
how do i put this on my psp?... i know how to put it on my psp i just dont know which folers tp put it in.

dylandj
July 4th, 2006, 13:40
I am in the process of updating the Flash Portal right now. This one will be much more advanced and take on a new format: It will use "sideblades". As of now, there will be 3: Games, Applications, and Links.:confused: Games will, for now, include simple Flash games. In a later version, I will try to pile in some good HTML games. Applications will have Paint, Text Reader, and some more when they come out. Links will have some great online links to instant messengers, PSP info sites, and even some sites with great PSP-friendly movies and games! LoLzOrZ! Look for it in a few hours from now (9:00 P.M. EDT)

when is the new falsh portal ready and i need help because all these hoembrew games say "Corrupt data....)

PLEASE HELP
:confused: :confused: :confused:

dylandj
July 4th, 2006, 13:55
where the heck do u copy the "PSPwxp" too
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

dylandj
July 4th, 2006, 13:56
Dude, where do u copy "pspwxp" too(where on your psp of course):confused:

dylandj
July 4th, 2006, 16:11
i dont want to sound like a noob but how do u install the pspwxp to the psp?

I AGREE

we need help getting it onto the actual psp:confused: :confused: :confused:

Backtash
July 4th, 2006, 17:30
Go to http://pspwxp.co.nr and download it from there!!

acn010
July 4th, 2006, 17:35
ha ha ha,

Backtash
July 4th, 2006, 18:04
ha ha ha,

What ??

acn010
July 4th, 2006, 18:08
sorry , im depressed trying to cheer myself, sorry.
need any help, im available. :)

Backtash
July 4th, 2006, 18:54
sorry , im depressed trying to cheer myself, sorry.
need any help, im available. :)

ohh okay... :p

k1nn34r
July 4th, 2006, 22:05
there is this great game called tanks on freeonlinegames.com - its flash and i have the download for it but it runs really slow is their anyway to speed it up??

k1nn34r
July 4th, 2006, 22:16
if its anything like the winPSPortal then you just put it in the root folder!

July 5th, 2006, 04:03
Too bad I have a 2.6 whell I can still try this out on the computer.

tophead420
July 15th, 2006, 15:55
i was just wondering about something is there anywal to play those funny a** flash videos you see on those joke sites becuz id really like to have them on my psp

Devils hunter
July 15th, 2006, 21:45
I made this portal about a week ago and released some info and a video of it, and decided to release it! It is a full working menu with a few great Flash games, a copy of PSPWXP (a great Windows portal), and a URL entry box. If you already have PSPWXP (or do not want it), simply do not copy the folder to the PSP; however, the Boot Windows button will not work. To access the portal, type "file:/psp/swf/home.swf" without the quotes into the address bar. I know it doesn't have a lot of stuff, but that is why it is version 0.1alpha. I should be updating it occasionally. Enjoy!

P.S. The gameboot.pmf intro clone took me a while to do! It runs a bit slow on the PSP, but if you want to see what it really looks like, run it on your PC.

P.P.S. "Squirrel Squash" and "Ultimate Flash Sonic" work fully, but at about 0.3x the original speed.

can you please help and tell me how to put apps and flash games in psp i try to put this but it's not work i don't know why ???!!!!:confused:

Daestar
July 16th, 2006, 07:28
wow i like it i recommend this portal good work man ;)

paultheapple
July 17th, 2006, 18:29
How Do You Put It On Psp

danbut5400
July 22nd, 2006, 17:49
ur ****ing gaylords u should call gay hotline

LAMPRO
July 22nd, 2006, 19:35
lets get down to thee nitty gritteee.
lol.

yo will this work on dhook 2.71?

taj
July 29th, 2006, 14:56
how do u install the PSPWXP on the psp

Invincible_
August 1st, 2006, 16:58
Go to http://pspwxp.co.nr and download it from there!!

so when i download it where do i have to send it on my psp...common?
and the what do i type into my address bar on my internet to access the portal?

master123456789
August 22nd, 2006, 13:10
Is There A Guide To This Because I Am Stuck On How To Do This

By The Way My Psp Is 2.80 So Will It Work???

project_funky
September 16th, 2006, 16:16
WTF, im like confuesed.....where and what do i put on my psp? and i dont see any links for the new update

project_funky
September 16th, 2006, 16:50
o.k i figured out to do it but after i typed the address in and press enter it says "the content cannont be displayed" :( any one no what the problem is?

pspwog
November 10th, 2006, 05:37
koooooooooooool!!!!11

moviemason
February 6th, 2007, 23:30
got a question
sry if its been asked
when im at the menu
and it shows all the games
i click the link
it shows the plastation grafic and then says "page can not be displayed"
why?

sirVimes
February 24th, 2007, 04:00
Will this work in 3.10oe-a , and will it allow me to use youtube ?

pspwog
June 14th, 2007, 08:20
Everyone if you have a psp and you find ths site a lil boring come to mypsp.com