PDA

View Full Version : The Homepage Portal ULTIMATE

wraggster
November 26th, 2009, 15:48
News/release from jlmike7 (http://forums.qj.net/psp-development-forum/161493-homepage-portal-ultimate.html)

Well everyone... here it is. The latest, greatest... and final version of The Homepage Portal.

Since its creation, It has served as a great attraction for not only THOUSANDS of patrons (Which I thank each and every one of you), but for a meeting place of all of the great minds whom came together to help me create this portal. Without the dedicated fans of THP, it would be no where. Heh... I remember back in THP's first official release.:P It was no more than an Iframe, with a google search at the top, and a link to personal bookmarks.:P But it has served as such a growing experience for me personally. THP was a springboard that launched me into the realm of serious coding. I was immersed in Javascript, html, and css codes up to my eyeballs most of the time.:P And now I have taken classes in Java and C++ in school, and I plan on taking my experience through the rest of my life.

So here with THP ultimate, I would like to thank the many patrons, whose input has shaped it into everything it is today. PSPfrog, Buckeye, Kamokronos, xoolio, Nwyrkmtsfn (And our little iPhone/safari project:P), a MILLION other people, and everyone who offered feedback, and all of the people with encouraging words. You all kept me going and brought fresh ideas to the table. It truly was a community effort that brought this great portal together, and I thank all of you/ It has been a great pleasure to work with, for, and alongside every single one of you.

As a final note, in previous versions I have asked people not to duplicate THP to different servers. I would now like to ask everyone to re-host this file everywhere imaginable. Please get the word out anywhere possible. THP is also now completely open-source! You may use any part of it, any snippet of code, or anything of the such you would like. Made by the community, for the community. I only ask that you send me a message of where my codes and ideas have come into play in other projects by E-mailing me your stories at [email protected]. Thank you, one and all, for your patronage and support.
Enjoy, my friends.

The Homepage Portal is designed to get you to where you need to go, quickly, and in an attractive manor. The homepage portal is filled with helpful applications, fun games, useful links, a working multi-engine search bar, an image search function, a comics page, navigation bar, various customizations, and some other pleasant surprises too, All in a very small download! Nothing comes close to The Homepage Portal's seamlessness, usefulness, size, and quickness.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments