PDA

View Full Version : Sign up for Wii pre-sell campaign and get free launch game

wraggster
June 12th, 2006, 23:31
Via Gonintendo (http://gonintendo.com/?p=3042)

I just received this picture, and I am not sure where it is from yet…but I will update the story once I hear back. I just talked with the guys at GameStop today, and they are not taking reserves on the Wii yet, and won’t be for quite some time. That is how it looks as of right now anyway. Any of you have an idea where this is?!

Screenshot Via Comments

V3N0M
June 12th, 2006, 23:33
It appears to be a fake. But who knows...

Shilo
June 13th, 2006, 00:38
I hope thats not fake. If the deal is true, I'll preorder a Wii the first day I can :)

SSaxdude
June 13th, 2006, 02:01
I might get one when they drop the price by $50 or so. About the free game, there must be a catch (like you must buy something else with it.)

the one and only
June 13th, 2006, 11:04
go 2 www.nintendowiifanboy.com it has a update on it. it is an australian toys r' us campaign. i am hoping to hell that the same bundle is coming to nz. whAT u have 2 do is pay $50aus on a wii preorder

the one and only
June 13th, 2006, 11:08
update!!! from the aus toys r us site!!!!

With a neat compact design combined with state-of-the-art processing technologies the Nintendo Wii takes interactive gaming to a whole new level. The amazing wireless controller becomes a tennis raquet, baseball, golf club - practically anything! Now you can interact with your favourite games! Releasing in November.
Reserve your Nintendo Wii today with a $50 deposit and collect one free game for your console at launch.

Edge Master
June 13th, 2006, 18:13
Always buy as soon as you can as the earlier consoles are the best look what happened with the psp

Shilo
June 15th, 2006, 05:11
update!!! from the aus toys r us site!!!!

With a neat compact design combined with state-of-the-art processing technologies the Nintendo Wii takes interactive gaming to a whole new level. The amazing wireless controller becomes a tennis raquet, baseball, golf club - practically anything! Now you can interact with your favourite games! Releasing in November.
Reserve your Nintendo Wii today with a $50 deposit and collect one free game for your console at launch.

I hope we here in the US get the same deal. If not, I'm going down under :)

the one and only
June 15th, 2006, 05:24
lol same, its just a quick hop over the tasman

Video_freak
June 16th, 2006, 23:10
hehe. just one more reason to get a Wii! :)

jstush04
June 17th, 2006, 20:56
slow news, eh.

Video_freak
June 17th, 2006, 22:59
ya, the Wii hasn't had any news for almost 5 days

BALL_SAC
June 24th, 2006, 02:02
That picture.... I cant say but it is true that when you preorder, you do indeed get a free game.