PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
November 28th, 2009, 12:33
I will spend a few hours cleaning up the trash this weekend as I explore the world of Assassin's Creed II. Right now, I'm not much of an assassin, but I'm learning.

Other games on the menu this holiday weekend include Demon's Souls and Borderlands' new Zombie Island of Dr. Ned downloadable content, two time investments that I'm happy to commit to. That's a lot of grind, though, so I may need some sort of downloadable chaser to wind down with.

I'm passing on fighting the Black Friday crowds this year—I've already got enough to play anyway—but did anyone out there score some games on the cheap today? Playing 'em this weekend? Hit us in the comments and let the world know!

http://kotaku.com/5414031/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

symbal
November 28th, 2009, 16:09
Just bought Ps2 007 agent under fire and finally did the Fmcb soft mod, should have been an easy 20 minute job but tray wouldn't freely open when using slide tool so had to remove cover and swap while still spinning, i had 2 months warranty left but that's probably gone now, and now i have to backup and patch all my games.

ab_geee_eee
November 28th, 2009, 16:53
well i haven't been gaming through the whole week because of school -.- but now finally the weekend :D i've been playing lots of warcraft 3 Dota and mario & luigi bowser's inside story and tekken 6 for psp, dont like it too much but i feel kinda forced to play :P

mike_jmg
November 28th, 2009, 19:25
maybe you're right ab_geee_eee, tekken 6 feels kind of unpolished and rushed, but hey, it's a new tekken game!. I really don't like the fact that I can overlook its flaws only because it's Tekken, crappy story mode comes to mind, Resurrection has better game modes and easier customization.

Anyway, On topic, I'm playing Tekken 6 on PSP/PS3 and of course Yu gi oh 5Ds Tag force 4 online through Adhoc Party, yay!!! (if anyone wants to duel me PSN id is Mikejmg91)