PDA

View Full Version : NEO summer coding contest 2006 for NDS(GBA) and PSP first announcement

wraggster
June 12th, 2006, 23:52
Dr Neo (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,2417.html) Posted this news:

NEO summer coding contest 2006 for NDS(GBA) and PSP first announcement

* NDS(GBA) and PSP Game division
There will be 10 winners for NDS(GBA) game and 10 winners for PSP game, total 10+10 winners.

* NDS(GBA) and PSP APP division
There will be 10 winners for NDS(GBA) App and 10 winners for PSP App, total 10+10 winners.

For the NDS App, the main concept is for MagicKey2 and MagicKey3 application,it's mean you will have more chance to win with an Apps using the full hardware power of MK2/3.

The rule of NEO summer coding contest 2006 is very simple, just same with NEO spring coding contest 2006:
[1] You can enter the GAME contest and APP contest both.
[2] You must put the splash screen of "NEO summer coding contest 2006" to your production.

The top 10 prize list for NDS(GBA) and PSP contest,4 division are same:

The No.1 : Nintendo Revolution one pcs or NDS Lite console one pcs or PSP one pcs (winner can choose)

The No.2 & No.3 : MK4-SD 16Gb whole set OR NEO2 + MK4-mini whole set OR Neo-PSP 4in1 mini convertor + 4GB HD whole set (winner can choose)

The No.4 ~ No.10 : MK4-mini whole set OR Neo-PSP 4in1 mini convertor whole set (winner can choose)

NEO summer coding contest 2006 close time : 20th.Aug 2006
Winner prize send out time : 30th.Aug 2006

Sounds like a great comp for the DS/GBA and PSP Scenes :)

Mikey242
June 13th, 2006, 17:23
I think this article is duplicated on the main page, or is it just me?

mavsman4457
June 13th, 2006, 18:37
I think this article is duplicated on the main page, or is it just me?

That's how it is supposed to be. On the main page we hear about it and here we discuss it.

Zion
June 13th, 2006, 18:43
Nice prizes! :p

mavsman4457
June 13th, 2006, 18:52
What's a Nintendo Revolution? ;) Seriously though, what does pcs mean?

edit: Tried searching it on wikipedia and my best guess is Programmable Chip Set. Correct?

edit2: Asking about Nintendo Revoultion was in reference to the fact that it is now the Wii. Just in case nobody catches that.

PSmonkey
June 13th, 2006, 22:16
hmm many coding compos.

Actualy so far this has the best prizes because I could use either one (either DS stuff or that pretty Revolution/Wii).

Zion
June 13th, 2006, 22:20
Why don't you enter your new game Monkey?

PSmonkey
June 13th, 2006, 23:14
maybe. maybe.
Gotta see.

V3N0M
June 13th, 2006, 23:59
I seriously think you can win this PSmonkey. Best of luck! Oh and if i were you, i would go for the Wii as it is the most expensive on the list of prizes and you have really earned it due to all of your hard work on your many great projects. BTW since you work for Nintendo don't you get a discount on all nintendo products? Just wondering. Well good luck if your entering this.

Zion
June 14th, 2006, 00:09
Go monkey! win the comp! :p

PSmonkey
June 14th, 2006, 00:12
I seriously think you can win this PSmonkey. Best of luck! Oh and if i were you, i would go for the Wii as it is the most expensive on the list of prizes and you have really earned it due to all of your hard work on your many great projects. BTW since you work for Nintendo don't you get a discount on all nintendo products? Just wondering. Well good luck if your entering this.

Systems I Get a very small one if work orders them. I did this with the DS at launch and got if for about $40 CDN cheaper (in canada they were $200 CDN and only $135 USD via nintendo).

I can't order gams though noa. Also they can only be ordered if there is stock avalible. Stores tend to get higher priority then developers in regards to comercial units.

V3N0M
June 14th, 2006, 00:17
Ok then. Good luck and i hope you win.