PDA

View Full Version : DV Wall-Editor v2 (PSP COMPATIBLE:480x272)

wraggster
June 13th, 2006, 01:14
Devun_06 posted this news/release:

Inspired by variety, I'm now releasing one of my old, but sweet PC imaging programs upgraded, advanced, and fixed up to be compatible with the PSP's screen resolution(480x272) meaning you can now create awsome PSP wallpapers, or edit your favorites more to your liking.

Okay, I know my program might seem to be a little complex at first, but I had to use its selection system to prevent a massive amount of bugs, so if you need help... I'm right here.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via devun06 (http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?p=723758)

vettacossx
June 13th, 2006, 02:21
SWEET RELEASE!!! now how to set a animated GIF as a background thats a cool idea
;)

mr_nick666
June 13th, 2006, 09:46
SWEET RELEASE!!! now how to set a animated GIF as a background thats a cool idea
;)

Interesting idea....! :)

mavsman4457
June 13th, 2006, 18:34
;)

didn't you already post this on a different topic?

cloud_952
June 13th, 2006, 23:28
Yes, and someone answered him in a different topic. As it is, it's impossible. The PSP sets an image as a BMP for the background and stores it in the flash. The OS only recognizes BMPs as proper backgrounds and will only read that file type. As we know, BMP cannot be animated. So.. it's really totally unrelated.