PDA

View Full Version : iClassic: An 'iPod Classic' Player for the iPhone and iPod Touch

wraggster
November 29th, 2009, 19:47
iClassic is a media player for your library, that mimics the interface of the famous iPod Classic. It will fully emulate the iPod Classic's functionality, including using the old-school Click Wheel. Unfortunately, the app will not support games in this release but it is being worked on for future updates. The app is expected to cost $2.00 from the Cydia Store.

I spoke with Emilio Peláez earlier today and he has informed me that this application is indeed complete and he is simply waiting on confirmation from @saurik for it to be added to the Store. So we can expect this any moment. At this point I don't have confirmation if it will be in the ModMyI repo or not but keep your eyes peeled!

Now, I'm not entirely sure why you would want to go backwards with technological designs, but I guess for the simple fact that you can do it, makes it kinda cool. This app would be more for the fanatics who had iPods

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news/693142-iclassic-ipod-classic-player-iphone-ipod-touch.html