long live pointy death cube hahahaha

don;t like this post, well my'a sharp'n my corners now
RUN RUN FOR THE *LIVES, NO NOT THE POINTY CORNER

AHHHHHHH OUCCCCCCCCCCH MY BACK

BLAH I AM DEATH

do they have k-marts in engoland?????

guymelef
July 9th, 2004, 05:53
i always referred to the gc as the purple purse, and the ps2 as "the one with bad laser", and xbox as "the suitcase of lead"

but the corners thing is cute. and your right about the first part.
for the most amount of games ps2
fot the most amount of innovative games GC
for the coolest system to run homebrew/emu/media and pretty much everything you would use your moms old computer for... the xbox as well as some cool games

Christuserloeser
July 9th, 2004, 12:56
GameCube has better hardware specs than PS2 and better games (by far).
In fact the NINTENDO games are better than the xBox and PS2 games together.

I'd always suggest: Get the Cube offer that comes with Mario Kart DD and Zelda SE (contains 4 Zelda Classix) - Then buy WindWaker, Metroid Prime, StarFox Adventures, Pikmin, F-Zero GX & Mario Sunshine. As one can grab all of this stuff used or as Low Budget ReReleases, won't be very expensive :)
Very good too: Viewtiful Joe, Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil series

Chris

CheckD3
September 17th, 2004, 08:26
GC, tried PS2, aint as good, has some good games, but like GC better, the PS2 controlers are 2 advanced, even for a gamer like me, it has 4 r/l buttons, instead of the 2, not including GC's z buttons, then 2 control sticks and a pad, never acting the same, unlike the GC which has a control stick 2 move, a control pad for switching through weopons, and a c stick to change view, and PS2 has 4 buttons, never making sence

Eric
September 17th, 2004, 09:20
well i couldnt say much about controls cause the GC is more crazy then PS1 as the the GC controls are everywhere. But i am used to any controller and could say that the GC has better hardware and the graphics are kickass and PS2's hardware isnt to bad but GC's is still better. The PS2 i find a lot of games show to much polygons and can lines to much example Tony Hawk 3. GC game i could remember that totally kicked ass was Resident Evil 1 and PS2 could not even have a possible port the hardware would blow up lol. But i havent seen a good release like that for GC in awhile.

I still think GC is better however

Eric

DemoniusX
September 20th, 2004, 12:39
I like the GC because the games are lots of fun and I like the control on it, it is different, it doesn't have the same old layout. Sony may have MORE games but over half of the software on PS2 is horrible or it has already been done on their system and other systems. The sony controller is nothing more than a snes rip off and if anyone were to say "no that is not true" they would be lying, it has two extra shoulder buttons. I mean if you consider how long nintendo has been here and what they gave to us, fans of nintendo and even the sony fans should have respect that they strive and they can and will survive.