PDA

View Full Version : PSP Msn

Chackan
June 14th, 2006, 02:55
Ok, i know that there's eMessenger, but has anyone already made a html version of msn? Like the usual Shell's (X5 etc), easier to use or something?

jman420
June 14th, 2006, 05:05
umm, AFKIM has MSN doesent it?

under_0ath777
June 14th, 2006, 05:15
homebrew can

jman420
June 14th, 2006, 18:16
there was a homebrew called "Away From Keyboard Instant Messenger" that has, AIM, Yahoo, MSN, ICQ, and they are working on Jabber.. and it will let you use all of the instant message services at the same time, all you have to do is get it (it was included in the last version of psp-radio) and assign your PSP with a screenname and pass for the AFKIM program, then you press select and choose which IM program you want to log into (pick 1 account per service though, because you cant take your logins off again, so you only want 1 yahoo account, 1 aim, 1 msn etc.)

after you've logged in your IM accounts, you press down on the d-pad (or up) to select who you want to IM on your list (it only shows people that are online, so you cant leave anyone an offline message)
then you hit start to bring up the text input system, and learn how to use it, its quite simple though.. you just point the analog stick in the general direction of the letters you want to input, then hit X, [], ^, or O for the 4 directions of each block.. or dont touch the analog at all and you can use space and delete..

if you need me to send you the program and psp radio I can, or if you need to ask about anything else lol... just PM me

bullhead
June 14th, 2006, 18:35
Is there a stand alone version?

jman420
June 14th, 2006, 19:57
there was, but it never realy worked the way the new one does, the new one is basicly perfected, and as far as i know, the only release was the plugin for psp-radio.

April 7th, 2008, 01:54
if you need me to send you the program and psp radio I can, or if you need to ask about anything else lol... just PM me

i really need you to send me it :D

TacticalPenguin
April 7th, 2008, 04:31
Welcome to 1.8 years ago, I hope you enjoy your stay.