PDA

View Full Version : Now I have a PSP ho, ho, ho

Hawq
June 14th, 2006, 19:06
And now I want to watch Die Hard again thanks to that title, but back on course I finally got my PSP which is good.
Like many things though theres a catch, its a 2.01 version & I dont have any games for it yet, ok I have the limited edition Evangelion game with the films in the post at the moment but I need GTA to run emulators. This presents a problem as theres not a lot of chance of finding a bargain second hand GTA really due to its popularity so its going to be another two weeks before I can run emulators & homebrew games & even then I'm limited by the 32MB memory stick in it, yes due to other drains on my finances it may well be another two weeks after that untill I can get a nice large memory stick 1 or 2 gig should do it I reckon.
Ah well at least its a step towards the goodness & once I have GTA the smaller emulators & games can be played.

Zion
June 14th, 2006, 21:45
Good for you man. At least it wasn't a 2.7! :p

Hawq
June 15th, 2006, 18:44
Looking at one bit of PSP news today I'd best get myself a GTA sharpish or get a second hand one it seems.

Apoklepz
June 15th, 2006, 19:42
I bet there's still a plentiful many GTA fw2.0 copies out there... I got mine three weeks ago before my PSP bricked...Where do you live? Besides this is new news... My cousins friend got a 2.60 GTA two days ago at Target, but he says they didn't stock the game for a whole month, so they probably got the new stock just in. BTW this is in Miami, FL.

Hawq
June 16th, 2006, 18:43
It'll probably take a little while for the new version to trickle over to Britain so I should be ok for a little bit yet hopefully, if not theres always second hand ones out there