PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Bros Rumble v0.7

wraggster
December 1st, 2009, 23:49
News via http://www.nintendomax.com/index.php?topic_id=10929&format=news

The project followed very amateur "Super Smash Bros. Rumble"Acquires a 7th demo. We get new characters, new cards, etc. ... but still no playable version in perspective.

Quote:
Super Smash Bros. Rumble Demo 0.7 is now released! Brought you you by the coders, neeh, Diddy, and PS991, the new features include:

8 new courses, 10 new characters, unlockables, credits (on the vault screen), double jump (some characters can jump more than 2), pause, run (double-tap the D-Pad), side collision, new graphics, some new character sprites (Olimar, Geno) and a CPU!

Since you only start out with a few characters in the beginning, you will have to unlock the rest by exploring the features mentioned above (HINT HINT!). There is only a max of 31 characters that can be unlocked and the rest will remain locked, so do not freak out and spend hours trying to unlock them all.

New courses include:
Battlefield
Treetop Town
Kamek Castle
Delfino Plaza
Brinstar
Hachiko
Jungle Japes
The Beginning

PROBLEMS:
The cpu is really glitchy right now, If you have one on the screen, it will mess with player 1's jump. Also, the cpu tend to fall through the floor and teleport about the stage. This is not permanent and we only included a cpu in this demo to show you, the fans, that the coders are only a few errors away from having a functioning cpu.

Because of the enormous file size, music has not been included in this demo. Do not think that your speakers are broken.

If you are playing on an emulator, you will not be able to save the characters that you have unlocked. On the DS, however, you can save the unlockables.

http://ssbrumble.info/

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Megatron222
December 2nd, 2009, 03:11
I will try this out later on. Either way keep on working on this game what I have seen so far looks very promising. :thumbup:

JDvorak
December 2nd, 2009, 06:07
Why release this if it is still not playable. Wait till you get a version that at least works!

Megatron222
December 3rd, 2009, 01:03
Ok so I tested this out and things seem to be coming along nicely. I look forward to when this is finished keep up the good work.