PDA

View Full Version : PSPInstaller V2

wraggster
December 2nd, 2009, 00:01
News/release from spike_132000 (http://forums.qj.net/psp-development-forum/161768-release-pspinstaller-v2.html)

Hey Guys, how is everyone this evening? Well... just thought I would drop by and...

RELEASE PSPINSTALLER V2!!!
(by Richard Sparrow (aka spike_132000))

What?!? :
It is an application that will automatically download and install homebrew games and apps, saves, wallpapers, movies, music... anything really... but only if the repository that you select has those files for download!

Changes:

-> New Scrolling Menu System, no page system anymore!! Scroll up and down through the menu's!

-> Repository System, this allows other people to host games, apps, anything really! So im not so depended on anymore

-> Install anything to anywhere on the PSP System, not just restricted to certain folders because PSPInstaller now treats the zip file as if it is the ROOT of the memory stick when it installs things!

-> No repetative Start WLAN, Stop WLAN, it's needs to be on for the app to work now otherwise, you'll get kicked out It will initialise at the start of the application! If you switch your WLAN Switch to off while the app is running and your not in the middle of downloading something it will tell you that Wireless is needed, if your downloading something, then it will just wait on that screen forever (NO FIX FOR THIS).

-> Major credits where credits due (Check top screenie for list)

!! - !! - !! Please Comment, Bug Report, Suggestions, Thanks !! - !! - !!

M33 Users:
This was created and tested using 5.00M33-6, It does definately work on this version.

GEN Users:
There was reports of a Wireless Dialog loop on some GEN Firmwares. Make sure you have the latest version of GEN installed before attempting to use PSPInstaller.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

freestile
December 2nd, 2009, 18:48
Damn I wish I could get this to work. I had problems with version 1 too. It would show all the menus and everything but there was no homebrew for d/l. With this one it just basically gets stuck on the loading screen when you first start the program and it doesnt move from there. Anyone know why or whats up on that?? This would be really great if I could get it to run. I'm using 5.00M33-6 and dont have really any other problems. Any help would be much appreciated.

*OnE*