PDA

View Full Version : Wraggy in the USA Part 1

wraggster
June 15th, 2006, 03:06
Ok its my second day in the USA, got to be honest im not impressed with the drivers over here, everyone speeds and swaps lanes like nutters. Im not driving my very nice rental car till the day i go home unless we go to a restaurent.

Went to Universal studios today, was really impressed with the Mumys Return ride, had a great day, used a free bus too :D so no ruddy driving.

tommorrow england are playing so i hope the bloody hotel has a screen ready to watch it.

wraggy off to do a few newsposts

laters everyone

Shadowblind
June 15th, 2006, 03:08
Ok its my second day in the USA, got to be honest im not impressed with the drivers over here, everyone speeds and swaps lanes like nutters.

heh, thats new york for ya. Or if your not in New york, ya don't wanna see how they drive :D

V3N0M
June 15th, 2006, 04:13
Have a good time here. LOL ya were not very good drivers and to you we probaly have funny acsents too LOL.

Shadowblind
June 15th, 2006, 04:18
We northerners talk lak dis. We southerners tawlk lak thise. Beleive me, I've lived in both Pennsylvania and Alabama :D

DPyro
June 22nd, 2006, 03:49
What till you see Quebec.

Cap'n 1time
June 22nd, 2006, 16:08
What till you see Quebec.

... damn moose riders :p

bullhead
June 22nd, 2006, 17:15
The mummy rollercoaster is brillint wrags! I like the part where you go through the mummys mouth. So much fun!