PDA

View Full Version : New GTA requires 2.60 update plus savedata exploit has been patched

Kramer
June 15th, 2006, 12:07
There has been reports that a new version of gta has been released which requires 2.60 update and the savedata exploit has been patched. Is this the end of the gta exploit?

heres a video of it happening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1EjxcMqnA0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1EjxcMqnA0

Post Feedback Via comments Below

the one and only
June 15th, 2006, 12:15
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Kramer
June 15th, 2006, 12:18
i think sony have crossed the line now
it's not like we could play iso's or anything

bullhead
June 15th, 2006, 13:03
Well most of us have gta, so it wont matter that much.

Apoklepz
June 15th, 2006, 19:24
Hey bullhead! How's the ol' finkle ... er...thing?

Yeah, one of my cousins close friends got a PSP last week and wanted my cousin to get his homebrew set up...They came across a 2.6 update in the GTA UMD he had bought that day. The dude quickly made a small scratch on the disk and returned it to the Target store where he had bought it. Meh. Sony is the most anal company I've ever heard about....Like people are just gonna give up homebrew, too.

bullhead
June 15th, 2006, 19:31
What thing?

Apoklepz
June 15th, 2006, 19:38
Hahahaha.... I'm talking about what you posted a while ago on the /(o )( o)\ thread.... You said your favorite beer would calm it down. hehehe...nevermind

bullhead
June 15th, 2006, 20:03
Oh yeah, I remember! lol

Someone could buy loads of the exploit gta umd's and make a good bit of cash off them.

Apoklepz
June 15th, 2006, 20:07
There're probably waaaaayy to many still around, too.

mat_dizzy
June 15th, 2006, 21:57
i actually think this is fake!

basically i think they've used the data of a normal gta save state and changed the icon and name! so it looks like e-loader, when infact its a complete utter t**t who thinks he's cleaver!

yet i could be wrong, as i dont see why rockstar games/sony would do something like this, but i think homebrew on psp will never die, and e-loader has made its name big enough now to never go!

horray for homebrew :)

Zion
June 15th, 2006, 22:42
That would be pretty low from sony. All we want is homebrew! :p

Shilo
June 16th, 2006, 04:38
I REALLY hate Sony now. Bunch of ass holes :mad:

BALL_SAC
June 16th, 2006, 06:10
... that sux... all i can say is buy your gta lcs from ebay.