PDA

View Full Version : Sorry everyone.

Produkt
June 16th, 2006, 18:28
No one has seen these yet... and aside from myself and a few co-workers who tested it with me... no one ever will...

I've been making Iris maps prepairing for newer features. these maps are fairly detailed... and were almost fully textured... unfortunately I lost 4 hard drives today. 2 in my computer. 1 in my secondary machine (used as a backup for hardware fialures in my computer) and the other in a work computer which was storing backups of what was on the other two.

On top of that my internet and cable tv was out all of yesterday and this morning I wrecked my ATV... bent the hell out of the frame.

I'm sorry that I cannot send out those scraps now, but its impossible for myself to recover them. these drives have fragment errors up the ass... The only thing that can be determined of my first drive is that... its a drive... thats all... my second one... over half of the data is corrupted and the machine has been trying to repair files for 6 hours... with no end in sight...

My laptop has 2 maps backed up... only 2... and they are old old old versions of them (pre iris 0.15 projection)

I'm forced to start over. what hurts most of all to me. is that my entire portfolio just got flushed down the e-shitter.... I'm at square number ****ing one...

I'll be forced to rebuild my portfolio, removing all of my free time, sorry guys no help, no tutorials, and less chatting...

- Produkt

dtothabreezy
June 16th, 2006, 18:42
how did all that happen sorry for ya man:(

Accordion
June 16th, 2006, 19:10
wow
thats a very bad day

BrooksyX
June 16th, 2006, 19:34
that sucks produkt. real sorry man.

Buddy4point0
June 17th, 2006, 19:32
dude that sucks i always put my maps on re-writeable disks whenever i edit them just in case

gangsta_psp
July 3rd, 2006, 12:26
When you hit rock bottom, there is no place but up.

Produkt
July 3rd, 2006, 19:30
I'm not at rock bottom, I still have one harddrive and a working computer... I still can hit the shitter... I just pray that I dont...

D0N
July 3rd, 2006, 20:24
Oh man thats hard on ya. I feel for ya Produkt.

jasonc
August 23rd, 2006, 20:41
hahahahahahahah>>>>>> sorrrrrrryyyyyy i fell realyyyyyyyy sorry>>>>>> sorry that sucks

Video_freak
August 23rd, 2006, 20:46
jasonc, don't laugh at him. These are very tough times. Sorry about what happened Produkt. :(

muffinman
August 23rd, 2006, 21:07
unlucky.
and it brings up the question is it the worst day of your life?

Produkt
August 23rd, 2006, 21:09
you do realize how old this is right?

Video_freak
August 23rd, 2006, 21:09
From two month and 7 days ago. :)

ExcruciationX
August 23rd, 2006, 21:28
That suck's, Produkt!