PDA

View Full Version : Ben 10 Alien Force set for return

wraggster
December 4th, 2009, 15:30
Publisher D3Publisher has confirmed that it is bringing a new game based on the popular Ben 10 children's TV series to handhelds and consoles next year. Featuring an original storyline crafted exclusively for Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks, the heroic youngster will travel into the depths of space for the first time in the series.
“Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks leads you on an all new intergalactic adventure in the vast Alien Force universe; take Ben and the Omnitrix to never-seen-before alien home planets”, said Adam Roberts, managing director at D3 Publisher, Europe. “With 10 playable aliens and an original storyline, Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks is sure to be a favourite among fans of the television series and video games.”
“Building on the solid success of our first two titles, this latest release will continue to further the success of our video game franchise and cement Ben 10's position as a thriving global brand," added Maria Rosaria Milone, commercial director for licensing at Turner CN Enterprises, EMEA. “Together with D3, we have once again created a game that contains the qualities fans have come to expect from the Ben 10 video game series and we look forward to its release across EMEA in 2010.”

The previous Ben 10 games have always sold well and remained in the sales charts for relatively long periods, thanks largely to the popularity of the TV show. Vilgax Attacks is set to hit retail in 2010, and is to see release on the Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, DS and PS2. Most territories will see a February release with France, Germany, Italy and Spain to follow later in the year. 1st Playable Productions is developing the DS SKU, while all other versions are being handled by Papaya Studio Corporation.

http://www.casualgaming.biz/news/29571/Ben-10-Alien-Force-set-for-return

HardHat
December 6th, 2009, 22:31
I was at Toys R Us today and was suprised to see it sitting there on the shelves. Is it already 2010? Do I live in the future? I'm not sure.

Probably the delay is just for Europeans, and in North America it is already out.