PDA

View Full Version : PSX on the Dreamcast?!?!

cartmandude14
June 16th, 2006, 21:47
OK, this is something i have been wondering for a while and thought it would be awesome if it happened. Bleem! is a PSX emulator for the pc, ok. Well apperently Bleem! released 3 discs for dreamcast allowing very fast and crisp PSX emulation( it was better than actually running it on the PSX). Unfortunately each disc was for a specific game only such. They had a Metal Gear Solid, a Gran Turismo 2, and a Tekken 3 disc. I was wondering if someone really good at programming for the dreamcast sould somehow edit the code on these discs to allow the dreamcast to play a wider veriety of PSX games. This would be great because the bleemcast! engine increases game graphic quality and the code s already written. One of the discs is available at mininova in a torrent( the GT2 one is the real one) if u have trouble getting this file or have any comments please contact me.:cool:

Dull Blade
June 17th, 2006, 00:32
Oh No. =( We cant really do that because bleem has a copie right on it. So it would be illegal. I will pretend I didn't hear the part about the torrent (downloading DC games is illegal). How ever, there are some people working on a psx emulator called PSX4all. its not full speed, and runs at something like 10fps. It is still underdevelopment, so we may yet see another release.