PDA

View Full Version : Celldev.com Content Contest !

wraggster
July 29th, 2004, 17:36
Blackfrog gave me this news in IRC for all Nokia Ngage and Cellphone emu/homebrew fans:[br][br] celldev.com has just announced a content contest to kick some life into their cellphone development site, and the cellphone development scene in general. From the site:[br][br][br]Beginning today I am running a Content Contest. Submissions accepted will be Tutorials, Tools, and Software.[br][br]The idea of this site is to help people learn more about cell phone development, so all Software submissions require that source code is provided for user viewing. You will still retain all rights to all submissions other than all submissions will be made available on the Celldev website free of charge.[br][br]The winners will be decided by a panel of 3 judges selected by myself. The judges will not be allowed to participate in the contest since this would remove credibility from the outcome.[br][br]There will be a cash prize to the 1st place winner in the amount of $100.00. This is not a huge prize, but I am paying this out of my own pocket.[br][br][br]Check out http://www.celldev.com for more details and to enter.