PDA

View Full Version : Help Me!!!

whocares
June 16th, 2006, 22:19
how can i install games with v2.50?

SSaxdude
June 17th, 2006, 04:02
First of all you will need GTA. So if you don't own that then go buy it if you want emulators, etc.

steven_chi
June 22nd, 2006, 04:39
i hate psp noobs

edit 1timeuser: so do I. warning to you for being rude.

coo
June 22nd, 2006, 20:34
look at the stickies

can't n00bs look around before asking stupid questions?

Kaiser
June 22nd, 2006, 21:04
While I dislike these questions as much as the next guy. You guys should be courteous to newer users. Just point them out to a help thread with the information they need. You guys don't need to be so rude and act elitest about it.

People aren't going to want to come back to a forum who flames them as soon as they get through the door.

gunntims0103
June 22nd, 2006, 21:12
yea i agree dont worry kaiser i dont mind giving a full explanation

alright a quick guide for hombrew on 2.5

heres what you do

--first grab yourself a copy of grand theift auto for the psp it will be vital for your use of hombrew on 2.5
--once you have this grab yourself the latest version of e-loader by fanjta you should grab the windows installer version with it it will extract all the e-loader files in the places it needs to be on your psp
--once this is done now you ready to grab your first emu lets say you get a nes emu what do you do
--when you get an emu after downloading it extract the folder and put it in your game folder on your psp
--after that grab yourself a rom(sorry cant tell you were to find these GOOGLE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND
--place the roms in your rom folder in your emu folder
--then you should be good to go

hope this helps

stotheamuel
June 22nd, 2006, 21:12
i dont think he cares (lol I'm funny)

LeperMessiah
July 15th, 2006, 14:56
While I dislike these questions as much as the next guy. You guys should be courteous to newer users. Just point them out to a help thread with the information they need. You guys don't need to be so rude and act elitest about it.

People aren't going to want to come back to a forum who flames them as soon as they get through the door.

I agree 100% Kaiser. And that's what some of my posts have been all about.