PDA

View Full Version : 5.50GEN-D3 - C 5.03GEN Coming soon, but why so late?

wraggster
December 4th, 2009, 22:21
News via pspita (http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=news&id=34524&view_reply=1)/pspgen (http://www.pspgen.com/custom-firmware-5-50gen-d3-5-03gen-c-pourquoi-15-jours-delai-actualite-191255.html)

As mentioned earlier we had two days ago after an announcement by the team in January that promised soon the two new updates 5.50GEN-D3 and 5.03GEN-C, the date of issuance of this update has been moved to December 15. But why so late? As we had already been explained, these two new versions of the CF is already well advanced, but all are currently working to introduce additional features (among which are cited the speedup seen on Memory Stick CF GEN is the ability to play online via PSN) and at the same time, ensure that all new titles released in this period on the territory of Japan is fully compatible and require no additional patches to be used.
Still not entirely convinced? So check out the complete list of new features that are to follow, you will probably change your mind ...
We'll see between 11 days.

Details CF:

Quote:

Q: What's new in the new custom firmware Gen?
- Compatibility with all new games purchased from PlayStation Store are not currently used (see Tekken 6)
- Compatibility with the same games listed above purchased on UMD

Q: Will you be adding other features in the next update?
GEN is currently the team working on 3 new features in the near future, will be placed nell'update (already in the D3 or later).

- Support for the new Go! Cam (the black one sold bundled with the game Invizimals)
that will allow us to play Invizimals and Eye of Judgment without official firmware
- Support NIDS firmware 6.0
will enable us to launch the latest Digital Comics SensMe and also by CF, their icons are present but the two software can not begin
- Internet update
CF have seen in M33, which will allow us to do the update to a higher version with the PSP connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi without using PC

osgeld
December 4th, 2009, 23:57
OK so they are officially rushing, again

My bet is on 5 update patches, any takers?

symbal
December 5th, 2009, 00:31
They planning to add a s**t load of new features on a 5.00M33 base so i think 5 updates is being generous, but the fact they are doing it when no-one else will gets my full support, still i'm not brave enough to update untill at least 2 weeks after release so i know what i'm putting in my Psp.

darkriku2000
December 6th, 2009, 05:38
OK so they are officially rushing, again

My bet is on 5 update patches, any takers?

And there where how many 5.00 m33's? Six right?

Plus, I didn't see them imply that they're rushing anywhere, just because they got gen-c wrong doesn't mean that they're bad at what they do, they fixed it in like, what, one day? Just give them a chance, okay?

osgeld
December 6th, 2009, 18:23
yea theres 6, but theres 4 gen'xes with 6 + updates each, and they didnt do any of the hard work

and i keep giving them chances, what i see is a rushed every time and broken, maybe if they did not buckle to one single ounce of pressure they could take their time and properly produce and test their next m33 hack