PDA

View Full Version : My idea for a game I wish to do...

Zombo
June 17th, 2006, 03:01
Well I have always wanted to make a Adventure/Fighting game where you play as a video game character of your choice traveling across the world facing other game characters in their respected environments,They have their own storylines and animations...

Alas I don't even know how to make a game.:(

Zion
June 17th, 2006, 03:43
try learning lua :p

Zombo
June 18th, 2006, 02:27
I barely even know what lua is at all!

Shadowblind
June 18th, 2006, 02:29
Well I have always wanted to make a Adventure/Fighting game where you play as a video game character of your choice traveling across the world facing other game characters in their respected environments,They have their own storylines and animations...

cough cough kingdom hearts cough cough

Zombo
June 18th, 2006, 02:33
very big kingdom hearts fan,but no im talking about playing as different game characters.

gunntims0103
June 18th, 2006, 02:37
yea im coding a game at the moment but its kh based as you fight with sora in later releases i will have other characters that you meet for other series

check it out the link is in my sig

Zombo
June 18th, 2006, 02:47
im looking forward to it!

but is it difficult to make?

gunntims0103
June 18th, 2006, 02:52
im looking forward to it!

but is it difficult to make?

HELL YEA ITS DIFFICULT lets just say coding your own game is no walk in the park its hard work just to get a picture on the screen will rattle your brain if your a noob at coding if your serious about coding you should read into sum lua coding tutorials that should get you started but you have to be devoted and it is a time consumer

Zombo
June 18th, 2006, 02:54
oh dear...maybe I should make a comic instead. :p or try making a flash game,which is probably just as difficult.

Shadowblind
September 6th, 2006, 04:22
Sorry to resurect this musty old topic, but giving up ain't the way to go. Just learn lua, its not as hard as it sounds. Try evilmana.com.

Roxas
September 7th, 2006, 02:45

Sound Like Suikoden.