PDA

View Full Version : NDS/GBA Action Replay Max Duo

wraggster
June 17th, 2006, 03:07
New From Success HK (http://www.success-hk.com/affiliatewiz/aw.asp?B=112&A=50&Task=Click):

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/NDS-actioreplayndsgba-L.jpg

Take control on even the toughest games and show them who's the boss! Even the odds by arming yourself with infinite health, bullets and time. Unlock secret levels, characters and vehicles. Now YOU can become all-powerful and beat ANY game! Action Replay MAX DUO is already loaded with unauthorized cheats and Powersaves for all the latest and greatest DS and GBA games, and you can update it with new ones quickly and easily using MAX DUO's unique USB Link system. So what are you waiting for? Action Replay MAX DUO contains everything you need to put the power in your hands today!

linkenski
June 17th, 2006, 07:21
i were close to buy one in March. but i didn't buy it. after i get my MAX Media Dock i can buy the codesystem. and then i can finally get to the top tower in SM64

The Hombrew Hunter
June 18th, 2006, 16:06
Top Tower? I forgot what that is. Roof, maybe? And it is saves only for DS, cheats only for GBA. I have mine in my DS right now. The saves function is good for AC:WW. Get something like 1-UP Shroom, trade it for Warp Pipe, trade it to friend to hold, reload the save with the 1-Up Shroom, and get Green Pipe back from friend, back up the save, and you can have both limitlessly. Whee.

girardsummer
June 19th, 2006, 15:43
I use ithe Powersave to trade cards with my friends on Yu-Gi-Oh Nightmare Troubadour (I know, I'm a geek) without running out. I just trade the cards, reload the save, then trade again. Then I can get replicas of certain cards I want such as the Silent Magicians and Dark Paladins by trading them to my friend, reloading the save, then trading again to get them back. I suppose when Pokemon Diamond comes out, I could use the Powersave feature to share share the game with my brother, but it might mess up the WFC ID on the Pokemon game (not sure yet).

The Action Replay for GBA is nice.......kinda. I have only used it with Pokemon Ruby and Megaman Zero 3, but it works pretty well. Only thing is, the Wild Pokemon encounter codes don't work with my PKMN Ruby (maybe a version update?) and the "Always acheive S Rank" codes for Megaman didn't work either. Didn't matter really because I already have all the EX Skills.