PDA

View Full Version : Myst

wraggster
June 17th, 2006, 03:56
New PSP Game released:

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//170/psp-myst-jap.jpg

An edition of the long-running adventure/puzzle series for the handheld system. Alone on a mysterious island, you set out to explore its grandeur and mystery. Here a chilling tale of intrigue and injustice, defying all boundaries of space and time, is being told. Quickly, though, it becomes clear every action can somehow help unfortunate individuals trapped somewhere in a parallel dimension. For this PSP version, the developers have added bonus contents in the form of new adventure scenarios, as well as updating the game's visuals for the PSP's widescreen format.

More info/Buy Here --> http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=8722&lsaid=219793

Zack3008
June 17th, 2006, 04:01
THAT GAME IS DOPE, NICE FIND. Do you know if it is in English, too??

mat_dizzy
June 17th, 2006, 09:05
ooh wow thats on my list :)

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
June 17th, 2006, 10:21
what do you do on that game?
anyone seen a trailer? plz post the link..thx

Ichijoe
June 17th, 2006, 15:32
Lame did you get any word on when there goin' to port Riven? At least you could get genuinely lost in that Game. But Myst is just a joke after this time.

To the poster above, congratulations I haven't been this stumped since Prince changed his Name! Barring that where the Heck have you been for the las Ten Years? Between this and the 7Th Guest it only started the RPG/Puzzle Genre...

Besides Onece you beat it (Myst) you can then keep beating it in record times. If it's an option in your area, I'd go with the Rental Option on this.

Cause you allread played it like 13 Years ago and allreadly know how to beat it! Or you'll come to loth the ~somewhat~ trickier Puzzles latter on and end up chuckin' it...

Shadowblind
June 17th, 2006, 15:49
Riven was huge, it took 7 CDs

woud it fit on a UMD?

Briggzy11
June 17th, 2006, 19:43
I look forward to this fine example of a perfect game. I spent hours playing this (then getting the bad ending haha)

Without spoiling it...

...Make the right choice people haha

Physicist
June 18th, 2006, 12:56
i had this game once.

sucked!

Ichijoe
June 18th, 2006, 16:06
Riven was not on 7CD's it was on 5CDs'. Or on just One DVD. With some tweaks they could probably get it on the UMD Format...

mr_nick666
June 18th, 2006, 17:52
Myst was a cool game - Hope the PSP lives up to the original! :confused:

jman420
June 19th, 2006, 10:34
sounds like a way to waste a bunch of hours of a psp gamers life....

and of course, make people upgrade F/W...