PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Want For The Holidays?

wraggster
December 5th, 2009, 18:54
Hi. Um, how are you? That's nice. Let's talk, m'kay.

Here's how it works: We ask a question, you answer it. Simple and no strings attached! This isn't some marketing survey or whatever. It's an emotional investment in you. Yes, we're interested in knowing you, reader person.

You probably know oodles about us - more than you even want to, we're sure. But, hey, we'd like to know about you. That way you won't be some faceless blob - and we might feel a tinge of guilt when we ban ya. Or not, because really we're incapable of human emotion.

Question: What do you want for the holidays?

http://kotaku.com/5419439/what-do-you-want-for-the-holidays

wraggster
December 5th, 2009, 18:54
well a decent holiday and a major lottery win would be great :)

mike_jmg
December 5th, 2009, 19:36
There is nothing I really want right now so yep, what wraggster said

ojdon
December 5th, 2009, 21:13
I'm hoping that I'll get £55 for Christmas so that I can by myself a new Power Supply Unit for my PC.

malgora
December 6th, 2009, 02:07
yeah i dont want anything big for xmas .. i told my mum to buy me mirrors edge and fallout 3.. lol.. 70 something bucks all up ebgames has a mad sale ..lol (yes im in australia) lol.. but a nice pc would be nice .. but that wont happen .. i just bought myself the logitech z-5500 for myself the other day so there goes my big present lol

hansblitzenburg
December 6th, 2009, 06:52
As for gifts I don't want anything, but what I do want is a real holiday from work over Christmas...I only have Christmas day, Boxing Day and New Years Day off..Hell maybe I'm better off wishing for a new job that actually gives me a few weeks holiday over Christmas. Anyone hiring atm? ;)

hansblitzenburg
December 6th, 2009, 06:54
yeah i dont want anything big for xmas .. i told my mum to buy me mirrors edge and fallout 3.. lol.. 70 something bucks all up ebgames has a mad sale ..lol (yes im in australia) lol.. but a nice pc would be nice .. but that wont happen .. i just bought myself the logitech z-5500 for myself the other day so there goes my big present lol

Good to meet a fellow Aussie on the forums :thumbup:
Mirror's Edge is awesome BTW one of the best games I own for PS3.

zxxxy18
December 6th, 2009, 17:50
I really want a pandora, but nobody knows it except friends from class, but it wont happen, cause i havent preordered... PSP Go would be nice, and one nice girl, I really like =D...

Eviltaco64
December 6th, 2009, 20:31
Probably a PS2 with a modchip. :P

I'm giving a lot this year, though.

symbal
December 7th, 2009, 01:14
My POC is running on a 3 and a half year old socket A motherboard so i'm hoping for a new one so i can finally upgrade past the crap stuck on it now.

chibi545
December 7th, 2009, 03:18
a new computer, just because mine is 5 years old and slow.... x_x