PDA

View Full Version : Psp live tv 0.4 UPDATED 5-12-09

wraggster
December 5th, 2009, 19:57
News/release from nickxab: (http://forums.qj.net/psp-development-forum/162205-psp-live-tv-0-4-updated-5-12-09-a.html)

Hi guys !
This is my first application for the psp. :D

################################# WHAT IS THIS ? ###################################

This an application that lets you to watch TV in yur psp with the wifi.
It is a modification of the PSPTube that can play some streams.
Now it contains 52 TV streams.
Now it has the HighMemMod for better buffer speed but it still needs a quick
internet connection.Maybe it will need to buffer for 1-2 minutes until you
watch the channel.

################################# INSTALATION ######################################

Copy the PSP folder in the memory stick root.
You can use it with the bubbletune's game categories plugin too. ;)
Now for the streams.
Open the folder called "streams" that contained in the archieve and you will see
some folders with names from countries.Take the channel(s) you want and put it/them
in the favorites folder in the /PSP/GAME/PSP LIVE TV/ folder.
Also there is a folder called "" that has the streams from the j13dj's version.

#################################### CHANGELOG ########################################

Verssion:

0.2 -> Added 24 more streams.And the HighMemMod.
0.3 -> Some bug fixes and i removed the HighMemMod cause it cuse me this bugs.
0.4 -> The HighMemMod added again and it works fine now.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

darthhaze420
December 6th, 2009, 08:33
i can not get the stations to work on this i put it in the right folder the instructions are vague someone who has gotten this to work please help

watupgroupie
December 6th, 2009, 16:34
It's really not that hard to setup. Stick the PSP LIVE TV folder under your PSP/Game section. Then take the folder called TV and put it under the PSP section of your psp. The PSP LIVE TV program will be launched and then it will launch the psptube itself. Take the streams you want from thet stream folder (the .asx files) under favorites under the PSP/TV folder.

Personally, the streams will play on my computer just fine through WMP, but they just sit there for forever on my psp. I read that you need a pretty rocking connection for it to work. Or maybe a lot of time to buffer?

D.S.Darkness
December 6th, 2009, 23:32
ok, well i did everything that it said, i got it set up and it has the channels in the favorites, but i try and play a stream, and it just sits, it never plays the stream. I know i have a pretty good connection, and my psp is literally a foot and a half from the router lol.

On a side note, i think this is a totally Rockin idea

watupgroupie
December 7th, 2009, 02:56
Yeah. That's what mine does too. I mean it's a really good idea and I know the streams aren't broken cause they work on my computer. Sure would be cool if it worked.