PDA

View Full Version : I should have died today

quzar
June 17th, 2006, 09:20
Trying to make a left turn on a busy street I got t-boned by an excursion. My 13 year old civic didn't stand a chance. Guy walked away with a small scratch on his bumper and my car was totaled and I am extremely lucky to be alive. The driver side door came into the car by over a foot. I keep finding glass in my hair and am still relatively in shock. Near death experience #2 over the past year, I think I'm doing good for myself.

infernomax
June 17th, 2006, 12:12
What was your other near death experience?? Be careful man lol...

quzar
June 17th, 2006, 17:47
Unintentionally turning a small cannon into a pipe bomb.

BALL_SAC
June 20th, 2006, 05:19
That sucks man.... As for the pipe bomb..... dumb.
Be more careful dude.

stotheamuel
June 20th, 2006, 06:46
Wow, maybe you're dead and this is all just afterlife and u think youre alive and we all can see what u can say. Like in the sixth sense

shadowprophet
June 28th, 2006, 08:50
I hadnt even heard about this bro :(

On the bright side of things, it could have been much worse then it was :(

Fortune smiles upon you bro :p

Apoklepz
June 28th, 2006, 19:59
Thirteen year old Civic, eh? Good thing it was that old...with the crappy silicon and fiberglass they put on cars today, I'd say a brand new Civic would've done you for...No joke.

I'm glad you're alive and well, man.

NoQuarter
August 5th, 2006, 03:36
Glad your alright man hopefully it wasn't your fault and you'll be getting a new car.

SGT.shadow
August 5th, 2006, 04:12
ya that peace of s**t should buy u a new car but ur right u are lucky to be alive. im glad one more person to help me with my psp. lol jk about the one more person thing i dont want u to be mad like if i ment i was kidding about that entire post i feel bad that u lost ur car but like i said that mother f**ker should buy u a new car and im glad ur alive nice picture infernomax:cool: :eek:

PyRoUK
August 5th, 2006, 13:48
Unintentionally turning a small cannon into a pipe bomb.
Been there, my friend;)

PyRoUK
August 5th, 2006, 13:48
ya that peace of s**t should buy u a new car but ur right u are lucky to be alive. im glad one more person to help me with my psp. lol jk about the one more person thing i dont want u to be mad like if i ment i was kidding about that entire post i feel bad that u lost ur car but like i said that mother f**ker should buy u a new car and im glad ur alive nice picture infernomax:cool: :eek:

...Who did a what now? :confused:

Video_freak
August 5th, 2006, 13:50
i'd be careful if i were you. maybe "they" are trying to get rid of you......:(