PDA

View Full Version : videos, games, and mp3 in the same card?

bug
June 17th, 2006, 20:57
is there any sort of way which will let me run buth videos, mp3, and games from the same memory card/flash/ whatever the name is? i'm kind of new to this. we're having a trip and i don't feel like going with 10 game cartiges in my pockets. and i also like to have the ability to play videos and music. i see 10000 different adapters and i can't find my legs here. help?
oh, and i'm talking about gba sp here.

btw, there's this thing called isun which supposed to let you charge your gba solarly. anyone tried that? how much times does it take to charge it? anyone know?

thank you all!

DarkworldPrince
June 17th, 2006, 21:37
get an m3 perfect, then buy whatever flash memory will fit into it (be it mini sd, sd, or cf. i recommend cf) and then you'll be able to do everything. you'll be able to fit crazy amounts of everything on there if you buy a 1gb or 2gb cf. it'll also be perfect for when you finally buy a ds. which.. you REALLY should do :D

bug
June 17th, 2006, 22:18
thanks! now all i miss is a DS. i actually laid my eyes on DS lite which is smaller then the normal type. i'm not sure i have enough money for both a DS memory card and the adapter though. i wish there was something for the gba sp. but if it's the only way i'll go for it.

The Hombrew Hunter
June 18th, 2006, 04:45
If you get a M3 and the appropriate card, then get a Max Media Launcher or Superkey if you get a DS lite, and you can run it on your DS, and NDS homebrew and such.