PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu Network Update

wraggster
June 18th, 2006, 06:15
First off im sure you may have noticed a lot less news than usual, both me and DS69 are away on holiday, im in Florida for 2 weeks and DS69 is in Spain (i think :p) but anyway a big thanks to all the coders and staff and forum members who have posted releases, news and submitted news in my absence.

I do have some access to free internet here but my old P166 laptop takes an age just to load pages but i do try to keep things moving when i see important news and if theres any submissions.

Remember if you have news or are a coder who wants to release a new app, emu/game for whatever system then please use our excellent Submit News Forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=117), releases can be uploaded and you will get the exposure, most other sites check these forums for news so youll def get noticed :)

I see some sites are still posting ISO loaders as news on homebrew sites, ( At the end of the day you only have yourself to blame when Sonys legal people come calling and because you host the file it means your worse than anyone)

But Anyway, back to the very hot Florida Sun and the extremely weird traffic system where drivers go through on RED and pedestrians have to be sprinters to get across the road before the lights go red again. Maybe coming from the UK im spoilt but its a strange system although its nice to have cheap fuel.

Bye all and thanks to all those who visit and contribute to the Real Homebrew Network :)

sroon
June 18th, 2006, 06:33
Have fun in Florida Bro! go to the beaches and girl watching!
/(.)(.)\

vettacossx
June 18th, 2006, 07:12
hell yeah have a good time wraggy VETTA MAILED SHADOW A NEW MOD RELEASE TODAY;)
Super Mario Jooleem JMV MODS (DCemu exclusive mod-team) new jooleem psp mod

I LOVE DCemu PSP-NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nafogel
June 18th, 2006, 07:14
hey, US traffic aint that bad, and the site seems to be running fine to me, just sit back and relax on the beach and enoy the sun, we'll make sure the news stays up to date

Skye
June 18th, 2006, 07:48
Florida has it's perks, like women, beachs and so forth. =P I don't mind living here. Hope you don't get rained on or get stuck in a hurricane. Also, there are bad drivers in all of America. ;)

SmashinGit
June 18th, 2006, 14:15
Have a good holiday mate.

dthpsc
June 18th, 2006, 16:41
Yeah, I live in Florida here and I just got a killer sunburn... Traffic is pretty f'd up here, like I'll be driving five over the speed limit and cars'll fly right by me :)... I find it funny that you consider the fuel "cheap" here as well, we're all always complaining about how expensive it is :D... Well, have fun and enjoy your vacation.

Martin
June 18th, 2006, 16:44
Not even on his vacation wraggster takes time off. :p

Have fun mate. :)

Mr_Biggs
June 19th, 2006, 02:21
cheap fuel, here? it's like 7 dollars a gallon in the UK right?

yeahx
June 19th, 2006, 19:47
please hurry back :) J/K I'm sure nothing is happening right now.

Voltron
June 19th, 2006, 23:25
::OFF TOPIC::

Hey, does anyone know if the new DS Lite released in the U.S. works with the SuperPass SD or Mini SD. Also the M3 DS cart similar to PassME.

I really want a DS Lite but want to be able to run homebrew & ROMS on it also. I read rumors of a firmware update that doesn't allow the usual homebrew and playing of ROMS.

twobadjr
June 19th, 2006, 23:36
yea

stotheamuel
June 20th, 2006, 00:11
have a great trip

Florida has it's perks, like women, beachs and so forth. =P I don't mind living here. Hope you don't get rained on or get stuck in a hurricane. Also, there are bad drivers in all of America. ;)

yes just that 70% of them seem to be driving in florida