PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario Jooleem!!

shadowprophet
June 18th, 2006, 13:43
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5906/loading8zl.jpg

Vettacossx Has finished a new mod for us today!! Called supermario jooleem!!
Here is what our very own Vettacossx has to say.

I just finished my next mod for my fellow co-members here at DCemu this is a MOD of a puzzle game in which you basicly have to create squares with the MARIO THEMED jewels...THIS MODS FOR YOU puzzle game lovers have fun

keep up the great work vettacossx!!

*Edit. everything has been tried to get this file uploaded to dcemu and for some reason it wouldnt accept (this problem seems to be unique to this file) :\
So please download file Here (http://www.sendspace.com/file/jyhh7i)

Leave Feedback Via Comments Below

vettacossx
June 18th, 2006, 14:49
VETTACOSSX: sorry about the alt. download guys ill work on fixing up the zip shadow has tryed real hard to get this posted up ( thanx buddy ;) ) but this perticular zip file seems to be a pain in the @ss..lol..SO what ive done is post a link WITHOUT ANY ADVERTISMENTS ;) OR EXTRA Pain in the ass it works just like our regular DCemu downloads :D just go to the sendspace page click on the

DOWNLOAD: Super Mario Jooleem DCemu.rar and save your SMJ thats it !!

(link without advertising just click and save like we are use to)

------------------------------------------------
USE THIS LINK IT WORKS BETTER ;) JUST ONE CLICK :D

GO HERE---->Super Mario Jooleem DCemu.rar (http://38.99.150.147/dl/4a9faa85862fffa8719886ad6faf8d4b/44956b81/jyhh7i/Super%20Mario%20Jooleem%20DCemu.rar)<---------------LINK is in LIGHT BLUE AT THE BOTTOM THAT PAGE JUST CLICK AND SAVE !!! ;:D
UNTILL OUR OFFICIAL ONE GETS POSTED
------------------------------------------------

please keep in mind this is ONLY A GFX MOD of the original PSP JOOLEEM so it wont by ANYMEANS hurt your psp being there is NO CODE CHANGES from the original just a kik ass super mario themed puzzle game....I HAVE tested it for 1.0-2.6:cool: and it DOES work on ALL HOMEBREW COMPATABLE FIRMEWARES:) .... if anyone wants to download the zip and try to post it in this thread and see if they have any better luck feel free :D we would appreciate it ALOT:D ;)

so again sorry for the mis-hap ;) ENJOY JMV MODS OF DCemu and MOST IMPORTATLY :) have fun...;)

shadowprophet
June 18th, 2006, 17:05
Link is updated now ;)

sroon
June 18th, 2006, 17:11
Great job vetta!!

vettacossx
June 18th, 2006, 17:17
thanks shadow:) i hope people still give feed back with the link available from front page and all...

and thank you to sroon hows your psp endevor buddy ;)
p.s. i here kaiser likes the big ones ...;) lol
( o ) ( o )

shadowprophet
June 18th, 2006, 17:22
This is the first time ive ran into this problem,
Ive uploaded other files just to test and see if the problem was on my side. all of those uploaded without a problem. And yet ive tried sevral ways to upload this one file, renameing the file. reziping the file. everything I could think of and dcemu simply will not accept the upload :confused::(

mr_nick666
June 18th, 2006, 17:39
Cool mod vetta :) (like the new sig too!) ;)

vettacossx
June 18th, 2006, 17:40
its prob. cuz of AOL and there crappy mail delivery service ...:mad:

its strange how it messed up the zip?!!:eek:

wonder if you were to download it from the sendspace link and try to post THAT zip??? if it might work .....rather than getting it through the mail:confused:

or maybe being we just had a DCEMU NETWORK UPDATE im victim of the first bug??

WHO KNOWS...lol

im just glad its up ;) and working now!!!
its all good;)
p.s..

Cool mod vetta :) (like the new sig too!) ;)

thanks bro :D VIVI is my video game alter ego ;)
<!-- / message -->

gunntims0103
June 18th, 2006, 17:43
on topic

this looks really good il try it in a min a bit busy

off topic
made ya a new sig cause yours was lookin kind of bolky:p

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j21/pspnaruto/BlackMageSig.jpg

here ya are you dont have to use it

shadowprophet
June 18th, 2006, 17:43
its prob. cuz of AOL and there crappy mail delivery service ...:mad:

its strange how it messed up the zip?!!:eek:

wonder if you were to download it from the sendspace link and try to post THAT zip??? if it might work .....rather than getting it through the mail:confused:

or maybe being we just had a DCEMU NETWORK UPDATE im victim of the first bug??

WHO KNOWS...lol

im just glad its up ;) and working now!!!
its all good;)
Ive tried everything, ive even tried uploading the file from the updated link :confused: Nothing seems to get dcemu to accept this upload

Seriously, I challenge anyone to upload this file with one of there posts in this thread, If dcemu accepts it I will give you a cookie!!:p

vettacossx
June 18th, 2006, 17:50
you kik ass guntims thanks ALOT NICE JOB YOURSELF on a gr8 Lua concept SORA is awsome !!! IF THERES 3 THINGS I LOVE IN LIFE ITS:
1:: SHOJEN JUMP CARTOONS( narruto,shamin king,bleach)
2:: SQUARE ENIX
3:: DCemu psp news my second home ;)

for the sig pics:rolleyes: i had a hard time just getting one to even save!:eek: LOL actually!wish you could insert a sig pic by browsing your hard drive :( instead of having to use a web site?! its kinda confusing like that? IM APPLYING IT NOW;)

origanally posted by
THE ONE ...THE ONLY....SHADOW PROPHET..MUHUHUHAHA

Ive tried everything, ive even tried uploading the file from the updated link :confused: Nothing seems to get dcemu to accept this upload

when all else fails beat it with a wiffle bat!!! ;) lol its all good at least you can download it right! what more can we do;)
KURT COBAIN "all in all is all we all are"

BL4Z3D247
June 18th, 2006, 18:35
hey vetta nice game im likin the music haha...works on 2.6 btw

gunntims0103
June 18th, 2006, 19:10
here are the sigs you requested sorry my editor didnt have orange text

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j21/pspnaruto/BlackMageSig2.png

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j21/pspnaruto/BlackMageSig1.png

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j21/pspnaruto/BlackMageSig-1.jpg

choose any one i hope you like them:D

if you want me to put that quote that you have in your sig just ask the one that says

"how do we prove we exist?"

vettacossx
June 18th, 2006, 19:14
thanks guntims awsome stuff appreciate that bro and yellow would be fine for vivi's qutoe dude thanx!!! ;)
have you tryed mu SMJ mod yet
?
what do u think?

gunntims0103
June 18th, 2006, 19:42
im sorry but i havent yet tried the smj mod yet because im on constant work on my lua game i promise wen i have time il check it out

vettacossx
June 18th, 2006, 20:25
sweet take your time i cant wait for the next sora thanks for the feed back always helps to better things:) thanx again buddy ;)

BL4Z3D247
June 18th, 2006, 20:46
vetta im STILL playin SMJ, this game is addictin...u know what would be cool though if when u get to the next level the music changes...just an idea

vettacossx
June 18th, 2006, 22:56
cant say i have a program for music modding dont know alot about it but what i can tell you is you can replace the file in the music folder of jooleem to another XM. format music file if you want to change it
....unless someone here knows of a proggy that supports moding XM music files?

BL4Z3D247
June 18th, 2006, 23:55
nah i know nothin about programmin plus i think that song goes good w/ the game nice and upbeat

gunntims0103
June 19th, 2006, 00:00
hey vettacossx i know this is off topic but how ya get the moving avitar i try but it wont let me load it up

vettacossx
June 19th, 2006, 02:55
yeah i dont think GIFS are alowed any more?????
dont quote me but ;) but ask a moderator to be sure!:)

jman420
June 19th, 2006, 19:52
well, only thing is, you ripped off Supermario RPG for the super mario thing, ripped off mario 64 for the mario sprites, and didnt even center "supermario" and the sprites above the "jooleem" word

I just dont thing that your opening screen looks so hot.. lol

but still, the game looks interesting...

vettacossx
June 19th, 2006, 21:30
first of all its a MOD and homebrew second WE dont need your negitive aditude and third jman420 if you were reading THOSE SPRITES ARE ACTUALLY LMAO RIPPED OF FROM SMM SPRITES WHICH IVE SAID SINCE THE BEGGINING but thats ok i know you love arguing( ive read your post history i wish you would read mine ;) compare lmao ) so im just going to laugh at your rediculas remarks BECAUSE I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE SOME SUPER COMMERCIAL CODING GENIOUS im a positive member who helps over 40 peaple on average a day with psp HB i am a contributing member whos post reflect JUST THAT.....yours reflect a deep rooted need to argue and be disrespectful....so with all do respect : dude......you need help "..and ahh ....well i should let you make an ass of your self because guess what i do these mods for my DC- homies not for a JOB and more than that people who have seen my previous mods know how i work my mods speak for them selfs :) I SAID ID OFFER REPLAY VALUE and i do .:D ....i share every crazy concoction of a mod i make so im sorry if that some how bothers you i used a super mario rpg title pic for my mebu ....but why be disrespectful....i can answer that 4 you....because you and i know im the asshole who reported your 7 page spam....look im freekin sorry ...lmao.....dont waste 7 pages to fight!! and we dont need NEGITIVE MEMBERS argumetitive attitude now this is the forth time you have blatenley been disrespectful to ME BECAUSE I SAID JAYMANUMMKAY IS THE ONE AND ONLY JMAN and the whole your sa spammer thing..now if you want to act childish thats fine.....but let me say right here on the forums seems you desire so much attention.......im WILL DO JUST WHAT KAISER ASK ME 2 IF YOU KEEP ANTAGINIZING ME im not cooe14 i wont argue with you for 7 pages of the deadlious forum ill ignore you and like a good member report you to the moderators get your facts strait BEFORE GIVING UNFOUNDED NEGITIVE FEEDS BACK the sprites came from SMM if your so concerned at how i CONTRIBUTE to my friends here at dcemu is my choice im NOT A FAME MONGER my sig says VETTA HERE 2 HELP not i want to be important blah blah....if you want to get attention....see a psychologist...lol.....i want you to understand something bro im not a fame monger i dont care about a rep i care about offering replay value and ill be honest if youy talk to shadow prophet ( who stuck up for vetta at pspupdates thanx SP) i dont like my mods posted everywhere ONLY HERE AT DCemu the ONLY psp scene for me......so please go pick someone else to argue with dont be such a negitive nancy( lil south park joke for ya bro ;)....lol peace jman 420 your out.......sorry :) but i dont have time to argue with you besides its a waste of MY time...lol..like ..contacting SP now ;) hope you decide to just dead it bro for your sake because I REPORTED YOU ON THE DEADLIOUS FORUMS FOR SPAMING UP 7 pages doesnt give you the right to be DISRESPECTFULL hopefully you listen to what our mothers teach :(

" if you dont have anything nice to say......dont resort to lying!!!! lmao your kinda szad dude ;)

stotheamuel
June 19th, 2006, 21:41
well, only thing is, you ripped off Supermario RPG for the super mario thing, ripped off mario 64 for the mario sprites, and didnt even center "supermario" and the sprites above the "jooleem" word

I just dont thing that your opening screen looks so hot.. lol

but still, the game looks interesting...

I personally enjoyed it... entertaining for a while

vettacossx
June 19th, 2006, 21:57
thank you :) stotheamuel thats my ONLY goal is to make a hb game a lil more fun for my DC homies

jman420
June 19th, 2006, 22:35
well, its a cool game anyway..

vettacossx
June 19th, 2006, 22:43
:cool: now i am a RPG/fighting games fan by nature but this is a rather fun game if you get the hang of it and it does have that tetris addiction effect i love the music too BTW

nah i know nothin about programmin plus i think that song goes good w/ the game nice and upbeat
that was the original music its a great game if you guys want different themes for it besides mario let me know ;) thanx for the support 2 :D
till next post keep the gr8 feedback coming and peace out till next time my dc-homies:cool:

johnston829x
June 25th, 2006, 00:08
how do you play this? sorry if its a dumb question but ive been trying to figure it out for 10 minuets and still cant do it.....lol

vettacossx
June 28th, 2006, 07:02
hope the PM cleard things up 4 you ;)