PDA

View Full Version : EZ4 lite (micro SD)

ultimo101
June 19th, 2006, 01:46
http://www.winsunx.com/list.php?mod=721

can this product do everything the other supercards or whatever can do?
IE
classic Emus
Run DS games (roms)
GBA games
movies
music
homebew?

And secondly would I need the max media launcher? Does the MML even work with this?
thanks

Hoowahman
June 19th, 2006, 20:48
this looks sweet...looks like you can add sd cards to it and fit in the gba bay so its flush all around. (no sticking out of ds lite) Is that correct?

MutantMooBunny
June 20th, 2006, 00:31
this looks sweet...looks like you can add sd cards to it and fit in the gba bay so its flush all around. (no sticking out of ds lite) Is that correct?

You can use micro-SD cards with it (also known as Transflash or T-Flash). Not regular SD cards. Only the micro ones.

In response to ultimo101's question of compatibility, this flash cart solution is fully compatible with any passthrough method (PassMe or NoPass, such as the Max media Launcher, SuperKey, or PassCard 3) and it will run any files you put on it, like the things you asked (music, movies, etc.)

You would need a MAX Media Launcher or other passthrough device to use the Ez4lite.

General.ChaOS
June 20th, 2006, 16:49
Has anyone tested this thing out?

Are there any alternatives (that fit flush in the DSL)?

Thanx!

Quay Cur
June 21st, 2006, 19:24
The g6 is the only other one I can find, though that has 512MB of built in memory (non upgradeable). That one is nice because it has the same flush finish as the dummy cart.

I was just looking at a picture of the EZ4 Lite's internal card next to a DS Lite's dummy GBA cart and I think you might be able to squeez it in there. I pulled my dummy cart apart and it would involve a bunch of cutting and melting to accomodate the card and the slot for the micro sd.

Anyone know where I could get an extra dummy cart (white)?

Mazza
June 21st, 2006, 23:16
That's a good idea but I don't think a G6's internal will fit with the card. The G6 has better compatibility with games etc. so I'd just buy that. Plus the flash memory is faster that is built in so less lag