PDA

View Full Version : BatchDPG 1.0 Bèta 4

seppesbox
June 19th, 2006, 08:37
LS5 has released a new version of his alternative DPG encoding program

Changelist :

Too much has changed, so no changelog, just a list of notes:
- Progress bar (currently) only works for video.
- TwoLAME is used as the MP2 encoder, which should provide a little bit better quality.
- I've been testing a lot of MPEG-1 encoders, but I havn't found one yet that provides better output and is easier to use than mencoder.
- Only use mono for 44,1 kHz and 48 kHz. You've been warned.
- Only use up to 192 kbps for mono.
- A lot of files in the older versions of BatchDPG are not used anymore, so if you're overwriting your older installation, you might want to delete the older directory first.
- Avisynth is still a requirement.
- The created DPG files are now compliant.
- Probably some more I forgot.
- Enjoy!

Download and Post Feedback VIA Comments

nunofgs
June 19th, 2006, 21:26
so where's the link?

JAKETHESNAKE28
June 19th, 2006, 21:30
ok then there is no link i agree with u so no evedence

Voltron
June 19th, 2006, 22:23
::OFF TOPIC::

Hey, does anyone know if the new DS Lite released in the U.S. works with the SuperPass SD or Mini SD. Also the M3 DS cart similar to PassME.

I really want a DS Lite but want to be able to run homebrew & ROMS on it also.

Payk
June 19th, 2006, 22:46
I have no idea what that has to do with DGPConverter. But safe sources say "Yes" to supercard. When passme works, rest also will work. There are firmwares for NDSL so i assume that it must be possible to install firmware (if not that firmware would be senceless). If that works with m3 DS cart or not, cant tell u but there are some carts Like MK4Mini or Passcart. They should work well. They are designed for that.

madri1
June 19th, 2006, 23:08
to download, check this:
http://forum.gbadev.org/viewtopic.php?t=9753&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150&sid=b3fdbfb560bb4aee23c6463318d32787

madri1
June 19th, 2006, 23:08
or direct link:
http://ls5.cydonianknight.com/BatchDPG_v1.0_beta_4.exe

Junixx
June 20th, 2006, 01:40
ty! :)

linkenski
June 20th, 2006, 07:02
I have no idea what that has to do with DGPConverter. But safe sources say "Yes" to supercard. When passme works, rest also will work. There are firmwares for NDSL so i assume that it must be possible to install firmware (if not that firmware would be senceless). If that works with m3 DS cart or not, cant tell u but there are some carts Like MK4Mini or Passcart. They should work well. They are designed for that.
Did you look at the start text? "OFF TOPIC"

hutzero
June 20th, 2006, 07:42
Thanks verymuch

gronne
June 20th, 2006, 15:37
Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I put all the files in a folder and ran batchdpg. Then I first chose a wmf-file and tried to run it, but the only thing I got output was a 32KB dpg-file, so I thought I should try an avi-file, but I only got a 32KB dpg-file output. Do I need more software?

seppesbox
June 20th, 2006, 15:48
the link was originally there, but edited out by 'Kaiser' for some obscure reason

seppesbox
June 20th, 2006, 15:50
you need to install avisynth