PDA

View Full Version : nes4iphone

wraggster
December 9th, 2009, 21:07
news via http://www.zodttd.com/wp/2009/12/nes4iphone/

I would like some constructive user feedback from nes4iphone users on ways to improve the software. I’d like to avoid the flame wars that have occurred over this software.

That being said, I am working on bringing both snes4iphone and nes4iphone to Cydia so that it will no longer be exclusive to RockApp. So the hardcore Cydia fans will get what has been highly requested assuming all goes well.

From what I gather, there is still room for compatibility. I’ve heard reports of games like Punchout having issues though I haven’t confirmed whether it’s a “hacked ROM” issue. There is also the issue that the WiiMote control system, while it works fine, does take up more CPU processing power than it seemingly should. I am planning on working on performance of nes4iphone so that it runs 100% smoothly even with WiiMote on the slower 1st gen iPhone and iPod Touch.

I am purchasing a PS3 controller in the morning thanks to two very kind donators. It seems PS3 controllers for use with my emulators will become a reality like WiiMote is. This is all thanks to the BTstack project!

Thanks and eagerly awaiting feedback,

ZodTTD