PDA

View Full Version : NEOGEO Emulator for PSP beta

mameuser
June 20th, 2006, 09:50
http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/psp/img/ngepsp_icon.png

NJ (http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/psp) has released a new version of his NeoGeo Arcade Emulator for the PSP

Thanks to b8a for the translation:

Fixed the issues with alpha 3.
I don't have time right now, so please see the sources below for what's changed.

readme.txt
list.txt

Items that can not be fixed due to the implementation

Sound plays, but sometimes does not syncronyze with the screen
The speed drops drastically when there is a lot of sprites being drawn

*I'm thinking that it looks like games along the lines of Waku Waku 7 are going as far as they can go when at the barely playable level. If only there was twice as much memory.

I also translated the readme and list files. See this post: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...067#post138067, if interested.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

b8a
June 20th, 2006, 10:01
Quick translation of above:

Fixed the issues with alpha 3.
I don't have time right now, so please see the sources below for what's changed.
readme.txt
list.txt

Items that can not be fixed due to the implementation

Sound plays, but sometimes does not syncronyze with the screen
The speed drops drastically when there is a lot of sprites being drawn
*I'm thinking that it looks like games along the lines of Waku Waku 7 are going as far as they can go when at the barely playable level. If only there was twice as much memory.

I also translated the readme and list files. See this post: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=138067#post138067, if interested.

BALL_SAC
June 20th, 2006, 14:51
This project is coming along very quickly. This is awesome.

oninotsume
June 20th, 2006, 15:13
Been playing this for a couple of hours now. It makes me wonder what this guys job is since he seems to have unlimited time to work on this emulator:rolleyes:

No matter, it kicks ass. Kizuna works now, where as before it just let to a black screen.

I'm really interested to know how the cache system works. I wonder if it creates some kind of prefetch or if it's just compressing the sprites until they are called for?

Let's see if he reads these forums.

NJさん、

お疲れ様です。

NeoGeo CDZとNGEPSPをいつも楽しませて頂いています。

NGEPSPに入れ込んだキャッシュ仕様何のですが、このデータの処理仕方はNJさんの独自のものでしょう か?それともMame4Allの作家Chuiさんと似た様な過程を使用していますでしょうか?

プログラムについて詳しくないのですが、ただこのエミュが凄くて好奇心的にどう動いているか興味があります 。

時間があれば教えて頂けないでしょうか?

宜しくお願い致します。

鬼の爪

xiringu
June 20th, 2006, 15:24
I said it before, and I repeat it

aaaaaamazing

:)

bosanova_x
June 20th, 2006, 16:24
well I'm mega impressed with this amazing emu, would love some of the later neo geo games to work though.svc chaos,garou mark of the wolves anybody?

is it possible?

Keep up the good work!!!!

pkmaximum
June 20th, 2006, 16:33
Man and I though n64 for the PSP was coming around rather quickly but this emulator is being built up pretty quick. Great work!!

P.S. Is Metal Slug any bit playable yet 1 or 2 because I know anything beyond that for Metal Slug is not playable.

P.S.S. I know were probaly looking down the road on this one but I really hope in this NEO GEO emulator that multiplayer support is released that way we can play games like Metal Slug 1+2, and X multiplayer, also some old school games like Magic Sword:)

LazerTag
June 20th, 2006, 16:45
Is the difference between NEOGEO Emulator and NEOCDZ, that this one is for NeoGeo arcade ROM versions instead of CD ISO versions of the games?

acn010
June 20th, 2006, 16:51
this is nice,, came fast

Plowking
June 20th, 2006, 17:02
Metal slugs 1 and 2 are on the cd version of the emulator.

Although metal slug 2 is slow, 1 is almost perfect.

The only downside is they are bigger file sizes (unless you strip the music out). They are also better on the cd version because they have the combat school option.

The mvs version doesn't have that does it?

ACID
June 20th, 2006, 17:13
Is the difference between NEOGEO Emulator and NEOCDZ, that this one is for NeoGeo arcade ROM versions instead of CD ISO versions of the games?

This is the arcade version witch is also the very expencive neo geo cartrige sounds are kind of like wav vrs. mp3 for the cd version but the mb of a game are way less then thoes of the cd version.

bosanova_x
June 20th, 2006, 17:23
kof 94 and 95 work quite well,playable to say the least but not perfect.

Voltron
June 20th, 2006, 17:36
I noticed you can alternate between different bios versions, i.e. uni-bios, AES, etc. Does this mean we can now play ROMS with the .rom extension without the hassle of converting them?

Cap'n 1time
June 20th, 2006, 17:58
quite a few games that require the cache files work now. Blazing Star's performance has improved too... now background music is working :p

aleborri
June 20th, 2006, 18:14
I've been testing all day and got 23 new games working, awesome :D

The only bad thing is that those that need to be patched don't work well with sleep, so prepare to finish all those games without turning the PSP off :P

In any case, awesome emulator, I hope they can fix the sleep thing and improve fps, which will probably be solved in two or three days if they continue releasing new updates like this :)

ACID
June 20th, 2006, 18:17
I've been testing all day and got 23 new games working, awesome :D

The only bad thing is that those that need to be patched don't work well with sleep, so prepare to finish all those games without turning the PSP off :P

In any case, awesome emulator, I hope they can fix the sleep thing and improve fps, which will probably be solved in two or three days if they continue releasing new updates like this :)

can you give us the list of the games you got working that didnt work before:cool:

ACID
June 20th, 2006, 18:22
heres the ones that work with beta .for some reason samurai showdown has to be started first if you ply a game before it it wont work. must be relkated to memory use

The_Ultimate_Eggman
June 20th, 2006, 18:54
Ive had this version crash on me a few times prev release was more stable for me am rolling back.anyone else having issues with this relese(rom I was playing was Burning Fight)

The_Ultimate_Eggman
June 20th, 2006, 18:57
Always when tweaking settingings just happened on magician lord .

ACID
June 20th, 2006, 19:22
same thing for me yes i can play blazing star , samurai 2,3 but the list i made of over 75 fulli working with almost perfect fps dont work all that great now and some dont even start so i whent back to alpha 2 i think is the best so far

pdogg
June 20th, 2006, 19:28
@ voltron: No. The universe Bios just adds some tweaks. Romsets are still identified by their CRC and (if NJ left it in - SHA1 Checksums).

ROM_LOAD16_BYTE( "240-c1.bin", 0x0000000, 0x800000, CRC(effac504) SHA1(e36a96e7369b02c7e839b5abf3c6799453ba1927) )

this is a typical (while older) line of sourcecode (pc mame) for loading a rom. And this is where the problems begin: the bigger games can have like 8 x 8MB Videoroms (besides all the program, music and voice-roms). The Cachefiles starts, where the physical PSP-memory ends by splitting up all "missing" Videoroms in small chunks to make them fit in the psp-mem as soon as they´re needed. And this is what makes me think we wont get any significant performance or compatibility-boosts (Really hope NJ proves me wrong !)

The ".rom" files were originally used in NeorageX which always needed decrypted graphic roms. Many NeoGeo games are encrypted to stop bootleggers, so some of them have/had to be decrypted to run in neoragex. Mame on the other hand always wanted to emulate a machine 100%, so mame can handle crypted roms, as the decryption was done IN the emulation (as the original machine would do, too).

Well, as I said before I doubt well see MUCH of a performance/compatibility-increase, as loading from the memstick will always be too slow. Im actually thinking of a bankswitching-type of "workaround", but that would need a proper prediction when which rom is needed ... prolly impossible to accomplish !?

ACID
June 20th, 2006, 20:01
pdogg as you have seen and probably know this games where able to run in varios forms give NJ credit he is just barely getting started. And dificult to do maibe impossible nothing is impossible.

ACID
June 20th, 2006, 20:04
Now the only consirn i have for NJ is what can possiblie be done for less energy consumption been that you load a game next thing you know your battery is at 75% and you only played a couple of minutes

nexus68
June 20th, 2006, 20:15
There are no miracles, see the readme of NJ and the list of games Impossible to support at present and in the future.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
June 20th, 2006, 20:15
Anyone else having lockup issues on this release ????

pdogg
June 20th, 2006, 20:16
on, dont get me wrong ! NJ has done A LOT for us, neogeo-wise -> fully appreciated (Not to forget YoYoFr as he made the emu NJ´s work is based on) I didnt mean to crit him, but I FEAR the technical limitations of the PSP (memory) will make it very hard to get any significant performance or compatibility-boosts. The point is that the emulation itself is nearly perfect (even though the emu is still young), as its basically the same as NeoGeo CD (68k, Z80 and so on), But theres not much to do about the memory-problem. (STILL I hope NJ proves me wrong) His caching-approach is very good, but the problem of the speed of the memstick will persist .
Again: Plz NJ, prove me wrong (nobody would love it more than me) :)

ACID
June 20th, 2006, 20:33
Nobody sayd you did pdogg just give some hope to the newpeople out there that have hopes im glad with what its able to do now ive always been a 2d fighter lover and now i have like 50 of them in mi hands great job

Voltron
June 20th, 2006, 21:02
Thank you pdogg for your answer to my .rom extension question. The explanation was appreciated.

1.) A lot of things that we can do now on the PSP were thought to be "impossible" not all that long ago. This should give hope for the future.

2.) Homebrew just had its first anniversary and look how far PSP homebrew has progressed in just 1 year.

3.) There is a lot of talk about memory stick speeds too slow. Some memory sticks are faster than others. I use a SanDisk Ultra II and it is much faster than regular memory sticks. Also, SanDisk will probably release Extreme III PRO Duo's hopefully and those are even faster than the Ultra II's..... SO would faster memory sticks alleviate this problem?

All in all, it still is great work and still a WIP. NJ could have stopped after NeoGeo CDZ and he would have been greatly respected. But now he is working on this. We owe him so much.

acn010
June 20th, 2006, 21:16
on, dont get me wrong ! NJ has done A LOT for us, neogeo-wise -> fully appreciated (Not to forget YoYoFr as he made the emu NJ´s work is based on) I didnt mean to crit him, but I FEAR the technical limitations of the PSP (memory) will make it very hard to get any significant performance or compatibility-boosts. The point is that the emulation itself is nearly perfect (even though the emu is still young), as its basically the same as NeoGeo CD (68k, Z80 and so on), But theres not much to do about the memory-problem. (STILL I hope NJ proves me wrong) His caching-approach is very good, but the problem of the speed of the memstick will persist .
Again: Plz NJ, prove me wrong (nobody would love it more than me) :)

i also agree, they had done a lot in just 1 year. just imagine the progress in the second and third year, just imagine how many things the psp can do :)

V3N0M
June 20th, 2006, 22:44
I'm sure some day there will be a way to play large games from the memory card like the metal slug games. No worries here. I mean look at the n64 emus they are getting close to being playable. If thats possible then i think Neo Geo will work in time either through faster memory cards or another method like loading the game in portions. Anyways great work.

siulmagic
June 20th, 2006, 23:05
this an mazing release .i finally got a rom to work they all said rom set nto suported lol but yea its cool now hope this bcomes a great emu

NovaKane
June 20th, 2006, 23:37
Am I the only one who can't get the Sprite Rom converter to work? When I double click it, it just says:

1) Please select rom file
2) Press any key to exit

Where do I put the rom I need within the program? Can someone explain. I'm confused.

fire master
June 20th, 2006, 23:39
This is a very excellent emulator and is growing quick.
Can you get multiplayer to come anytime soon.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
June 21st, 2006, 00:18
like ive asked twice earlier anyone else having lock up problems on menus during games when tweaking ???

Voltron
June 21st, 2006, 00:50
like ive asked twice earlier anyone else having lock up problems on menus during games when tweaking ???

What firmware are you using? This sounds like the sort of problems that sometimes occur with emulators on 2.00+ firmware.

dublas1980
June 21st, 2006, 01:07
hey can someone help me to make this thing to work. this emu loocks nice but the only thing is that i dont now how to make the roms to work. Can someone please help me.

dublas1980
June 21st, 2006, 01:18
Am I the only one who can't get the Sprite Rom converter to work? When I double click it, it just says:

2) Press any key to exit

Where do I put the rom I need within the program? Can someone explain. I'm confused.

No broth you are not the only one here with the problem. :D

BALL_SAC
June 21st, 2006, 01:25
All I want to play is Garou: Mark of the Wolves, SVC Chaos, and king of fighters 2003. Those are the games Im looking forward to play. :)

mameuser
June 21st, 2006, 02:46
All I want to play is Garou: Mark of the Wolves, SVC Chaos, and king of fighters 2003. Those are the games Im looking forward to play. :)

Unless a new Memory Management is use, current state are impossible .

mameuser
June 21st, 2006, 03:00
Prehistoric Isle 2 is about over 60MB, and it is working.

I wonder why>

repuken2
June 21st, 2006, 03:24
All this situation reminds me back in '98 when NeoRage was everything. I had a Pentium 233 mhz and 24 megs of ram. I had to do the virtual memory trick to play games up to kof97. How great those days were.

The funny thing is that today i own an old Laptop, a Toshiba Libretto 70ct, it is a Pentium 120Mhz mmx with 16 megs of ram, 200 megs free HD space out of 1 gig and 1 meg of video ram. I use to play Kof 2000, Garou, Metal Slug 3,4 and 5 and Svc Chaos on my small thing. Sure it eats a couple of frames and runs it without sound but it's also running games on top onf windows 98!!.

I hope this emu improves in the future cause im loving it right now, Fatal Fury Special with sound, thats great!!!. Cheerz to NJ!

publicprivates
June 21st, 2006, 04:20
whoa, metal slug is working great! Just beat 3 missions with little slowdown. It only slows down a bit when there are like 14 dudes on the screen shooting me in the groin and heliopters shooting my tank. So far, working better than ninja commando.

doof69
June 21st, 2006, 05:56
i cant get metal slug working, It says i have named the zip file wrong.

NovaKane
June 21st, 2006, 07:05
As far as the roms that don't need conversions, everything worked perfectly except Spinmasters (black screen). I hope for Mark of the Wolves and SVC Chaos to be playable too.

<b>Can someone please tell me how to use the Sprite rom converter. I really want to play Kizuna and Waku Waku 7. </b>

aleborri
June 21st, 2006, 07:16
The new games, 25, I got working with the cache system are:

agressors of dark combat
art of fighting 2
art of fighting 3
blazing star
double dragon
fatal fury special
fatal fury 3
galaxy fighters
kabuki clash
kof94
kof95
kof96
magical drop 3 (no sound)
metal slug
overtop
prehistorik isle 2 (graphic errors)
Pulstar (gets stuck at region warning message)
Samurai Shodown 2
Samurai Shodown 3
Savage Reign
Shock Troopers
Sonic Wings 3
Super Sidekicks 3 (graphic errors)
Waku Waku 7
World Heroes Perfect

Right now I just want them to fix the sleep thing since many games can't be finished just in one go.

About memory problems, one thing I don't understand is, like gp2x neogeo emu did at the beginning, why don't they try to make bigger roms work without loading sound so that there's more memory for graphics and some more games will work. It isn't by far a great solution but I would enjoy a lot some fighting games even without sound.

And, like most people are saying, PSP scene has made possible things that before were impossible, so even though obviously memory limitations are a big issue, I do hope the clever minds around will find how to manage memory more efficiently.

Also, the latest snes9x emu did take advantage of the other core of the PSP for great performance improvements, I hope they can do this here too.

NovaKane
June 21st, 2006, 07:31
<b>Aleborri</b>, can you tell me how you got the Sprite rom converter to work. I see you have Waku Waku 7 on your list which is what I want to play. Maybe you can help me out. I would really appreciate it.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
June 21st, 2006, 08:34
Voltron Fw 1.5. and proud :)

The_Ultimate_Eggman
June 21st, 2006, 08:36
#42 metal slug has slowdown anyway when the screen is really busy so it sounds perfectly normal.

Ellises
June 21st, 2006, 08:42
I updated to the new emulator and now I'm having problems, I get CRC errors now that I never use to...

Strange thing is when trying to load any game, the same error happens, this is what happens:

Checking ROM info...
ROM set "fatfury2"
Loading "US MVS (Ver 1)"
Loading "sfix.sfix"
ERROR: CRC32 not correct. "CPU1 (P ROM)"
Press any button.

Ellises
June 21st, 2006, 08:49
I put the roms into the roms directory of the main folder and then it worked.

mameuser
June 21st, 2006, 10:32
Beta 2 coming soon....... neogeo

mainly graphics/bug fix

nexus68
June 21st, 2006, 10:36

2) Press any key to exit

What's the problem, just browse to your rom file when the Windows panel popup after the command dos.
Are you on winxp.

aleborri
June 21st, 2006, 10:37
Novakane, just load the converter, select the zip file of the game, when it's done copy the game zip to the rom folder on psp and the cache file it just created to the cache folder on the psp, it should work ;)

NovaKane
June 21st, 2006, 12:23
Winxp? I still use Win98. Maybe that's the reason? When I double click on the application it comes up as a Dos type window and I don't know what to do from there because I never see a window panel pop up after that >_<

ACID
June 21st, 2006, 12:39
if you cant get it to work like we all do you will have to manualie input the data. Go to your start button and press run then tipe the name of the programe romcnv a window should pop up. or press start then search

NovaKane
June 21st, 2006, 13:07
I tried both ways but still ended up with just the dos window.

Hey Aleborri if it's not any trouble, maybe you can upload your cahce files as a zipped attachment.

I really want to play Waku Waku 7 lol.

aleborri
June 21st, 2006, 14:04
mameuser, do you know if the sleep thing is getting fixed, or even the author cares for making it work? Thanks for keeping us updates, appreciated.

Strange about the converter, after double clicking romcnv.exe, a dos windows pops up and a windows window ask you to select the zipped game. Try to download again the beta or the alpha3 release at http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/psp/index.html#top , maybe the one you got didn't come through correctly.

I can't upload the cache since it's part of a game just compressed and no games or bios can be posted :(

NovaKane
June 21st, 2006, 14:24
No prob. I'll try again. If it doesn't work this time I'll just wait until the next release :( Thanx though.

-LO-LEADER1
June 21st, 2006, 15:14
I have done everything correctly to get metal slug running but for some reason after it loads my cache and starts to load the sprites, it just turns of my psp. Does anyone have an idea of how i can fix this problem??

NovaKane
June 21st, 2006, 15:20
Well, I downloaded it again and got the same results. I know it's a reach Aleborri but do you think you can email the caches to me since you can't upload them?

If so, my email is [email protected]

ACID
June 21st, 2006, 16:12
does eanybody have a problem with pulstar i keep getting awarning sine when the game starts and will not play this is the only game on the list of working games not working for me eany body have an idea i even tryed the uni-bios but thoesnt help

r-complex
June 21st, 2006, 18:02
For Your Metal Slug fix.. Try CyberLip! It runs great! It was IMHO.. a Very Under-rated game!

O-bake
June 21st, 2006, 18:19
does eanybody have a problem with pulstar i keep getting awarning sine when the game starts and will not play this is the only game on the list of working games not working for me eany body have an idea i even tryed the uni-bios but thoesnt help
Yeah, me too. Maybe we need the AES bios, haven't tried this yet.
I'd really like to play this game on the PSP and the CD-Version eats too much space :(

mameuser
June 22nd, 2006, 00:21
Garou and SVC Chaos on beta 2

O-bake
June 22nd, 2006, 00:23
is the speed really at it's limit? i mean reading the cached sprites...
metal slug is so slow, compared to the cd-version.
and actually, the cd-data must be read from the memstick, too.
but maybe memory handling is different in the cd-version...

Cho Aniki
June 22nd, 2006, 00:37
Corrupt gfx has never made me soo happy:) garou is like 77meg packed so probably over 100meg unpacked.

mameuser
June 22nd, 2006, 00:49
開発状況 (→beta 2)
・ROM変換ツールを更新。
・餓狼伝説2のプロテクトが動作していなかった不具合を修正。
・起動不可になっていたゲームをPCMデータを読み込まないで動作するように変更。
 サウンドは当然再生されません。
 (サウンド無しではプレイしても面白くないので、やりたくなかったんですが)
 動作はしますが、ほとんどのゲームはスプライトデータの入れ替わりが多すぎて
 はっきり言って満足にプレイできる速度では動作しません。

.ROM conversion tool renew
.Garou wolf correcting the bug

pdogg
June 22nd, 2006, 00:58
bloody translation:

Development circumstance (-> beta 2)
ROM conversion renewing the tool.
餓 wolf correcting the trouble where protect of legend 2 is not operational.
Starting the game which has become failure without reading the PCM data, way it operates, modification.
Sound is not played back properly.
(There is no sound with playing, it is not funny, because, you did not want to do, it is but)
It operates, but as for most games the inserting substituting of the sprite data being too multi
Speaking clearly, at the speed which you can play satisfactorily it does not operate.

whatever, NJ rules :)

mameuser
June 22nd, 2006, 01:00
anyone know where to get a good/proper japanese to english online translator

pdogg
June 22nd, 2006, 01:02
well, I think the translation above makes it clear enough :/ ...

repuken2
June 22nd, 2006, 02:29
it would be cool to use the drecrypted sets, the newer games are 70++ megs!!!.

mameuser
June 22nd, 2006, 03:16
it would be cool to use the drecrypted sets, the newer games are 70++ megs!!!.

all supported

SvC Chaos - SNK vs Capcom (JAMMA PCB)
SVC Chaos - SNK vs CAPCOM (JAMMA PCB, set 2)
SvC Chaos - SNK vs Capcom (MVS)
SvC Chaos - SNK vs Capcom (MVS) (bootleg)
SvC Chaos - SNK vs Capcom Plus (set 1, bootleg)
SvC Chaos - SNK vs Capcom Plus (set 2, bootleg)
SvC Chaos - SNK vs Capcom Super Plus (bootleg)

NovaKane
June 22nd, 2006, 04:39
Anybody, is there a way to get the sprite rom conversion tool to work on <b>win98</b>? It's just not working on my comp. The window besides the dos one won't pop up :(

ayhoung
June 22nd, 2006, 04:59
I have done everything correctly to get metal slug running but for some reason after it loads my cache and starts to load the sprites, it just turns of my psp. Does anyone have an idea of how i can fix this problem??

i have this exact same problem, cant seem to run some roms because the psp just turns off! plz help!! is it just a thing for 2.0 psps or what??

Festizzio
June 22nd, 2006, 05:22
all supported

SvC Chaos - SNK vs Capcom (JAMMA PCB)
SVC Chaos - SNK vs CAPCOM (JAMMA PCB, set 2)
SvC Chaos - SNK vs Capcom (MVS)
SvC Chaos - SNK vs Capcom (MVS) (bootleg)
SvC Chaos - SNK vs Capcom Plus (set 1, bootleg)
SvC Chaos - SNK vs Capcom Plus (set 2, bootleg)
SvC Chaos - SNK vs Capcom Super Plus (bootleg)
Really? With Beta 2? Because that is good news! NJ is truly an amazing coder!:D

SINIStER
June 22nd, 2006, 05:26
Srry for the noob question but how do I use the uni-bios n where do they go...Ive been using the old bio's and alot of the roms dont work.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanx!

mameuser
June 22nd, 2006, 05:57
Really? With Beta 2? Because that is good news! NJ is truly an amazing coder!:D

Yes, and also Garou - Mark of the Wolves.

but may not have proper sound

mameuser
June 22nd, 2006, 05:58
Srry for the noob question but how do I use the uni-bios n where do they go...Ive been using the old bio's and alot of the roms dont work.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanx!

here you go

http://www.universebios.com/

btw, can the uni-bios be post at here?

SINIStER
June 22nd, 2006, 06:11
mameuser,thanks but i already knew where to get them,what i want to know is how to use them and where do they go because i put it in the rom folder but the emu doesnt recognize them as bios.
Thanx for ur trouble anyway.

mameuser
June 22nd, 2006, 06:16
mameuser,thanks but i already knew where to get them,what i want to know is how to use them and where do they go because i put it in the rom folder but the emu doesnt recognize them as bios.
Thanx for ur trouble anyway.

zip together with the neogeo.zip

R-Trigger to select the bios before game
please select + start during game to used the cheat or whatever.

Festizzio
June 22nd, 2006, 06:24
Not to sound impatient or anything, but when do you expect beta 2 to be released?

SINIStER
June 22nd, 2006, 06:32
zip together with the neogeo.zip

R-Trigger to select the bios before game
please select + start during game to used the cheat or whatever.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

aleborri
June 22nd, 2006, 07:18
mameuser thx thnx thnx for the updates, it's awesome those games are working. The thing is that kof98 or kof99 for example are way smaller than svc or garou, so I think there's a big chance they will be working too :D

Can't wait for beta 2, NJ rules! Anyone knows if I can donate

mameuser
June 22nd, 2006, 07:26
Not to sound impatient or anything, but when do you expect beta 2 to be released?

around tomorrow 23 June 2006

mameuser
June 22nd, 2006, 07:28
mameuser thx thnx thnx for the updates, it's awesome those games are working. The thing is that kof98 or kof99 for example are way smaller than svc or garou, so I think there's a big chance they will be working too :D

Can't wait for beta 2, NJ rules! Anyone knows if I can donate

Yes, it work, but due to frequenly read from MS. game slow down alot

aleborri
June 22nd, 2006, 08:45
great :) just one more day now :D

ACID
June 22nd, 2006, 14:28
Yeah, me too. Maybe we need the AES bios, haven't tried this yet.
I'd really like to play this game on the PSP and the CD-Version eats too much space :(

no this are the same neogeo bios it just doesnt work

swisstony123
June 22nd, 2006, 15:46
I updated to the new emulator and now I'm having problems, I get CRC errors now that I never use to...

Strange thing is when trying to load any game, the same error happens, this is what happens:

Checking ROM info...
ROM set "fatfury2"
Loading "US MVS (Ver 1)"
Loading "sfix.sfix"
ERROR: CRC32 not correct. "CPU1 (P ROM)"
Press any button.

Hmmm i'm having the exact same problem but i don't quite understand your method of solving it can anyone please help!?!?

Cap'n 1time
June 22nd, 2006, 15:49
Hmmm i'm having the exact same problem but i don't quite understand your method of solving it can anyone please help!?!?

sounds like you have a bad romset. youll need to look around and find a good dump.

lerocher
June 22nd, 2006, 15:53
how about "knightmare in the dark"...this game is in the list but don't work...

ACID
June 22nd, 2006, 16:19
ones again check for another romset it works for me lerocher

swisstony123
June 22nd, 2006, 16:57
sounds like you have a bad romset. youll need to look around and find a good dump.
The thing is ive used these zipped roms with neo-ragex and they work fine any other thoughts i'm grabbing at straws here

Cap'n 1time
June 22nd, 2006, 17:10
well i believe neo-ragex does things in a ceratin formatt. perhapes your ran a program that converted these to MAME compatable roms and some how screwed somthing up?

swisstony123
June 22nd, 2006, 17:34
well i believe neo-ragex does things in a ceratin formatt. perhapes your ran a program that converted these to MAME compatable roms and some how screwed somthing up?

ok ok firstly thanks loads for your help!! but i have a new problem.....im getting
ERROR:ROM not found. (zip file name incorrect) ive aquired some different roms from elsewhere?!?!
Ive noticed in some zipped game files they are .rom and others have series of numbers or numbers or letters

Cap'n 1time
June 22nd, 2006, 17:38
ok ok firstly thanks loads for your help!! but i have a new problem.....im getting
ERROR:ROM not found. (zip file name incorrect) ive aquired some different roms from elsewhere?!?!
Ive noticed in some zipped game files they are .rom and others have series of numbers or numbers or letters

actually thats what i was refering above.

To confuse things years ago developers from Final Burn and Developers from MAME decided to make two different formatts of the same rom dumps. This emulator only accepts the MAME dumps. you can change them by hand somehow, or there are tools that can convert Final Burn/Neo Rage formats into MAME. In the future when your downloading make sure you get the MAME rom of the same name rather than the NEOGEO roms.

swisstony123
June 22nd, 2006, 20:51
actually thats what i was refering above.

To confuse things years ago developers from Final Burn and Developers from MAME decided to make two different formatts of the same rom dumps. This emulator only accepts the MAME dumps. you can change them by hand somehow, or there are tools that can convert Final Burn/Neo Rage formats into MAME. In the future when your downloading make sure you get the MAME rom of the same name rather than the NEOGEO roms.

Ah i see thanks for all your help as i finalley got it sorted!!! One last question ive got a mountain of these NEO GEO files that are not compatible is there anyway you've heard of batch converting them!??!? or has anyone else outhere? Ive tried looking and can't seem to find much!?! I'm even willing to do it by hand if someone can tell me what to do!?!? plus i wonder whats the possibility of future editions being compatible with the .roms and not just the mame .bins!??!?

fucht017
June 23rd, 2006, 00:04
If NJ can get Last Blade 1 & 2 to work.....AAAAAGGHH..."Youre skills are extraordinary".

Cap'n 1time
June 23rd, 2006, 01:53
Ah i see thanks for all your help as i finalley got it sorted!!! One last question ive got a mountain of these NEO GEO files that are not compatible is there anyway you've heard of batch converting them!??!? or has anyone else outhere? Ive tried looking and can't seem to find much!?! I'm even willing to do it by hand if someone can tell me what to do!?!? plus i wonder whats the possibility of future editions being compatible with the .roms and not just the mame .bins!??!?

somthing called clmamepro or somthing like that apparently does it.

Lumir
June 23rd, 2006, 05:15
Ok ive read this whole topic time over time and have gotten metal slug to start but then it gose into a black screen.

Durring the load up process i get an error REGION_GFX...try memory cache

Then the game starts up with a glitched green like screen, then gose to the neo-geo logo, then a ERROR:z80_bank error. Then the psp turns off.

Any help would be appreciated.

RemixUnlimited
June 23rd, 2006, 05:15
No Garou = No Happy D:

Damnit! That was the game that I had my hopes set on. I would kill for that on PSP... seriously.

ACID
June 23rd, 2006, 05:55
Try clrmame to fix your roms or add the.rom extention to each one so it can work:D

ACID
June 23rd, 2006, 05:57
Ok ive read this whole topic time over time and have gotten metal slug to start but then it gose into a black screen.

Durring the load up process i get an error REGION_GFX...try memory cache

Then the game starts up with a glitched green like screen, then gose to the neo-geo logo, then a ERROR:z80_bank error. Then the psp turns off.

Any help would be appreciated.

you need the neo geo bios inside the rom. and it should work but not all neo games work

gokwh
June 23rd, 2006, 07:26
My english is very very bad, but this is the compatibili´s list for NEOGEO Emulator for PSP beta:

NOMBRE DEL JUEGO NOMBRE DEL ZIP CACHE
2020 Super Baseball (set 1) 2020bb No
2020 Super Baseball (set 2) 2020bba No
2020 Super Baseball (set 3) 2020bbh No
3 Count Bout / Fire Suplex 3countb No
Aero Fighters 2 / Sonic Wings 2 sonicwi2 No
Aero Fighters 3 / Sonic Wings 3 sonicwi3 Si
Aggressors of Dark Kombat / Tsuukai GANGAN Koushinkyoku aodk Si
Alpha Mission II / ASO II - Last Guardian alpham2 No
Andro Dunos androdun No
Art of Fighting / Ryuuko no Ken aof No
Art of Fighting 2 / Ryuuko no Ken 2 (set 1) aof2 Si
Art of Fighting 2 / Ryuuko no Ken 2 (set 2) aof2a Si
Art of Fighting 3 - The Path of the Warrior / Art of Fighting - Ryuuko no Ken Gaiden aof3 Si
Bakatonosama Mahjong Manyuki bakatono No
Bang Bead bangbead Si
Baseball Stars 2 bstars2 No
Baseball Stars Professional bstars No
Battle Flip Shot flipshot No
Blue's Journey / Raguy bjourney No
Burning Fight (set 1) burningf No
Burning Fight (set 2) burningh No
Captain Tomaday ctomaday No
Chibi Marukochan Deluxe Quiz marukodq No
Crossed Swords crsword No
Cyber-Lip cyberlip No
Double Dragon (Neo-Geo) doubledr Si
Eight Man eightman No
Far East of Eden - Kabuki Klash / Tengai Makyou - Shin Den kabukikl Si
Fatal Fury - King of Fighters / Garou Densetsu - shukumei no tatakai fatfury1 No
Fatal Fury 2 / Garou Densetsu 2 - arata-naru tatakai fatfury2 No
Fatal Fury 3 - Road to the Final Victory / Garou Densetsu 3 - haruka-naru tatakai fatfury3 Si
Fatal Fury Special / Garou Densetsu Special (set 1) fatfursp Si
Fatal Fury Special / Garou Densetsu Special (set 2) fatfursa Si
Fight Fever (set 1) fightfev No
Fight Fever (set 2) fightfva No
Football Frenzy fbfrenzy No
Galaxy Fight - Universal Warriors galaxyfg Si
Ghost Pilots gpilots No
Goal! Goal! Goal! goalx3 No
Gururin gururin No
Jyanshin Densetsu - Quest of Jongmaster janshin No
Karnov's Revenge / Fighter's History Dynamite karnovr No
King of the Monsters (set 1) kotm No
King of the Monsters (set 2) kotm2 No
King of the Monsters 2 - The Next Thing kotmh No
Last Resort lresort No
League Bowling lbowling No
Legend of Success Joe / Ashitano Joe Densetsu legendos No
Magical Drop II magdrop2 No
Magical Drop III magdrop3 Si
Magician Lord (set 1) maglord No
Magician Lord (set 2) maglordh No
Mahjong Kyoretsuden mahretsu No
Metal Slug - Super Vehicle-001 mslug Si
Minnasanno Okagesamadesu minasan No
Mutation Nation mutnat No
NAM-1975 nam1975 No
Neo Bomberman neobombe No
Neo Drift Out - New Technology neodrift No
Neo Mr. Do! neomrdo No
Neo Turf Masters / Big Tournament Golf turfmast Si
Ninja Combat (set 1) ncombat No
Ninja Combat (set 2) ncombata No
Ninja Commando ncommand No
Ninja Master's - haoh-ninpo-cho ninjamas Si
Over Top overtop Si
Panic Bomber panicbom No
Pop 'n Bounce / Gapporin (ƒpƒhƒ‹–¢‘Ήž) popbounc No
Power Spikes II pspikes2 No
Puzzle Bobble / Bust-A-Move (Neo-Geo) (set 1) pbobblen No
Puzzle Bobble / Bust-A-Move (Neo-Geo) (set 2) pbobblna No
Puzzle De Pon! puzzledp No
Puzzle De Pon! R! puzzldpr No
Puzzled / Joy Joy Kid joyjoy No
Quiz Daisousa Sen - The Last Count Down quizdais No
Quiz King of Fighters quizkof No
Quiz Meitantei Neo & Geo - Quiz Daisousa Sen part 2 quizdai2 No
Riding Hero (set 1) ridhero No
Riding Hero (set 2) ridheroh No
Robo Army (set 1) roboarmy No
Robo Army (set 2) roboarma No
Samurai Shodown / Samurai Spirits samsho No
Samurai Shodown II / Shin Samurai Spirits - Haohmaru jigokuhen samsho2 Si
Samurai Shodown III / Samurai Spirits - Zankurou Musouken (set 1) samsho3 Si
Samurai Shodown III / Samurai Spirits - Zankurou Musouken (set 2) samsho3a Si
Savage Reign / Fu'un Mokushiroku - kakutou sousei savagere Si
Sengoku / Sengoku Denshou (set 1) sengoku No
Sengoku 2 / Sengoku Denshou 2 sengoku2 No
Soccer Brawl socbrawl No
Spin Master / Miracle Adventure spinmast No
Stakes Winner / Stakes Winner - GI kinzen seihae no michi stakwin No
Street Hoop / Street Slam / Dunk Dream strhoop No
Super Dodge Ball / Kunio no Nekketsu Toukyuu Densetsu sdodgeb Si
Super Sidekicks / Tokuten Ou ssideki No
Super Sidekicks 2 - The World Championship / Tokuten Ou 2 - real fight football ssideki2 No
Syougi No Tatsujin - Master of Syougi mosyougi No
Tecmo World Soccer '96 tws96 No
The King of Fighters '94 kof94 Si
The King of Fighters '95 (set 1) kof95 Si
The King of Fighters '95 (set 2) kof95a Si
The King of Fighters '96 (set 1) kof96 Si
The King of Fighters '96 (set 2) kof96h Si
The Super Spy superspy No
Thrash Rally trally No
Top Hunter - Roddy & Cathy (set 1) tophuntr No
Top Hunter - Roddy & Cathy (set 2) tophunta No
Top Player's Golf tpgolf No
Twinkle Star Sprites twinspri Si
Viewpoint viewpoin No
Voltage Fighter - Gowcaizer / Choujin Gakuen Gowcaizer gowcaizr Si
Windjammers / Flying Power Disc wjammers No
World Heroes (set 1) wh1 No
World Heroes (set 2) wh1h No
World Heroes 2 wh2 No
World Heroes 2 Jet wh2j Si
World Heroes Perfect whp Si
Zed Blade / Operation Ragnarok zedblade No
Zintrick / Oshidashi Zentrix (hack / bootleg) zintrckb No

mameuser
June 23rd, 2006, 11:09
beta 2 W.I.P status

・YM2610のFM音源部分の負荷をどうにかしたいのですが、どうにもならず。
 異様に重いゲームがあるのはこいつが原因です。テンポのもたつきも気になる。
・JAMMA PCB版のゲームは対応しません。
 各種海賊版(bootleg)も当面は動作しません。
 (bootlegに対応してメモリを消費するくらいなら、他の機能に使ったほうがいいと思う )

.both bootleg and JAMMA PCB will not work

aleborri
June 23rd, 2006, 12:13
mameuser, I suppose you're talking about svc chaos right? Also, is beta 2 still coming today? tia :)

b8a
June 23rd, 2006, 12:30
The news in the above post, translated:
<div style="width:95%; margin: auto; margin-top: 1%; margin-bottom: 1%; padding: 2%; background-color:rgb(230,230,230); border: thin black solid"><ul><li>I'd really like to do something about the burden of the YM2610's FM sound portion, but nothings working.
When there are games that are exceptionally slow, this is the cause.
I'm also bothered by the tempo slowdown.</li>
<li>Jamma PCB version games won't work.
Accordingly, all pirated versions (bootlegs), also will not work.
(I think it'd just be better to implement other functions, as opposed to expending the required ammount of memory to support bootlegs)</li></ul></div>Incidentally, NJ frequently posts bits and pieces such as this, but I usually don't translate each and every one because it's a sort of "stream-of-conscious" posting style which may be helpful and educational to some, but I think it just confuses most people as the posts are often mostly irrelevant to the next release build's performance.

mameuser
June 23rd, 2006, 14:06
mameuser, I suppose you're talking about svc chaos right? Also, is beta 2 still coming today? tia :)

Well, very soon

also expect beta 2 to support huge list of game Kof 2003, Mslug 5

各ROMセットのサイズ一覧表(beta 2)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<表の見方>

name:
ROMセット名です。zipファイルの名称もこれに合わせる必要があります。

total size:
ROMセットのファイルサイズとBIOSのファイルサイズの合計値です。

without cache:
キャッシュを使用しない場合に必要なメモリサイズです。数値が表示されていないものは、
確保できる最大メモリ量に収まっているということになります。

with cache:
キャッシュを使用する場合に必要なメモリサイズです。数値が表示されていないものは、
確保できる最大メモリ量に収まっているということになります。逆に、ここに数値が表示
されているものは、サウンド無しでしか動作しないということになります。
この数値に4MBの最小キャッシュサイズを加えたものが、実際に確保されるメモリサイズと
なります。

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NGEPSP beta2 + PSP FW 1.5: max allocatable memory = 20480KB (20.0MB)
(FW 2.xx + eLoaderの環境では、2MB程度確保可能なメモリが減少します。)

name total size without cache with cache
------------- ------------------ ----------------------- -----------------------
joyjoy 3344 KB ( 3.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
lbowling 3920 KB ( 3.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
puzzledp 4880 KB ( 4.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
puzzldpr 4880 KB ( 4.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
quizdais 4944 KB ( 4.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
androdun 5456 KB ( 5.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
mahretsu 5840 KB ( 5.7 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
maglord 5904 KB ( 5.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
maglordh 5904 KB ( 5.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
nam1975 6352 KB ( 6.2 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
ridhero 6416 KB ( 6.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
ridheroh 6416 KB ( 6.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
ncombat 6480 KB ( 6.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
ncombata 6480 KB ( 6.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
cyberlip 6928 KB ( 6.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
gururin 6928 KB ( 6.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
pbobblen 6928 KB ( 6.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
pbobblna 6928 KB ( 6.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
bjourney 6928 KB ( 6.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
bstars 6928 KB ( 6.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
lresort 6992 KB ( 6.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
eightman 6992 KB ( 6.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
trally 6992 KB ( 6.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
socbrawl 7376 KB ( 7.2 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
legendos 7440 KB ( 7.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
quizdai2 7504 KB ( 7.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
minasan 7504 KB ( 7.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
roboarmy 7504 KB ( 7.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
panicbom 7504 KB ( 7.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
roboarma 7504 KB ( 7.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
fbfrenzy 7504 KB ( 7.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
crsword 7504 KB ( 7.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
gpilots 7504 KB ( 7.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
tpgolf 7952 KB ( 7.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
ncommand 8016 KB ( 7.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
neomrdo 8464 KB ( 8.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
janshin 8464 KB ( 8.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
bakatono 8528 KB ( 8.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
kotmh 8528 KB ( 8.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
sengoku 8528 KB ( 8.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
sengokh 8528 KB ( 8.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
burningf 8528 KB ( 8.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
burningh 8528 KB ( 8.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
2020bb 8528 KB ( 8.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
2020bba 8528 KB ( 8.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
2020bbh 8528 KB ( 8.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
alpham2 8528 KB ( 8.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
superspy 8528 KB ( 8.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
mutnat 8528 KB ( 8.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
mosyougi 8528 KB ( 8.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
fatfury1 8528 KB ( 8.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
zintrckb 8528 KB ( 8.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
kotm 8528 KB ( 8.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
popbounc 8648 KB ( 8.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
flipshot 8648 KB ( 8.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
vliner 8968 KB ( 8.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
vlinero 8968 KB ( 8.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
bstars2 8976 KB ( 8.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
wjammers 10576 KB ( 10.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
ssideki 10576 KB ( 10.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
miexchng 11600 KB ( 11.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
kotm2 11600 KB ( 11.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
sengoku2 11600 KB ( 11.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
pspikes2 11600 KB ( 11.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
wh1 11600 KB ( 11.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
wh1h 11600 KB ( 11.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
spinmast 12112 KB ( 11.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
viewpoin 12496 KB ( 12.2 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
magdrop2 12624 KB ( 12.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
strhoop 13072 KB ( 12.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
stakwin 13648 KB ( 13.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
ghostlop 13648 KB ( 13.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
irrmaze 13768 KB ( 13.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
sonicwi2 14160 KB ( 13.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
ssideki2 14672 KB ( 14.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
aof 14672 KB ( 14.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
fatfury2 14672 KB ( 14.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
3countb 14672 KB ( 14.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
fightfev 14672 KB ( 14.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
fightfva 14672 KB ( 14.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
goalx3 15632 KB ( 15.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
tophuntr 15696 KB ( 15.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
zedblade 15696 KB ( 15.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
neodrift 15696 KB ( 15.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
tophunta 15696 KB ( 15.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
samsho 16208 KB ( 15.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
marukodq 16624 KB ( 16.2 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
tws96 16656 KB ( 16.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
karnovr 16720 KB ( 16.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
quizkof 16720 KB ( 16.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
ctomaday 16840 KB ( 16.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
neobombe 17744 KB ( 17.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
sdodgeb 19792 KB ( 19.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
pgoal 19792 KB ( 19.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
wh2 19792 KB ( 19.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
turfmast 19792 KB ( 19.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
fatfursp 20304 KB ( 19.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
fatfursa 20304 KB ( 19.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
sonicwi3 20816 KB ( 20.3 MB) 20908 KB ( 20.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
pbobbl2n 20936 KB ( 20.4 MB) 21012 KB ( 20.5 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
zupapa 20936 KB ( 20.4 MB) 21060 KB ( 20.6 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
twinspri 21840 KB ( 21.3 MB) 21916 KB ( 21.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
doubledr 21840 KB ( 21.3 MB) 21948 KB ( 21.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
ssideki3 21840 KB ( 21.3 MB) 21932 KB ( 21.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
jockeygp 22728 KB ( 22.2 MB) 22852 KB ( 22.3 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
galaxyfg 22864 KB ( 22.3 MB) 22972 KB ( 22.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
pnyaa 23368 KB ( 22.8 MB) 23492 KB ( 22.9 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
nitd 23368 KB ( 22.8 MB) 23492 KB ( 22.9 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
magdrop3 23376 KB ( 22.8 MB) 23500 KB ( 22.9 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
aodk 23888 KB ( 23.3 MB) 24012 KB ( 23.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
wh2j 23888 KB ( 23.3 MB) 24012 KB ( 23.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
stakwin2 23888 KB ( 23.3 MB) 23980 KB ( 23.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
ganryu 24008 KB ( 23.4 MB) 24132 KB ( 23.6 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
aof2 24912 KB ( 24.3 MB) 25036 KB ( 24.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
aof2a 24912 KB ( 24.3 MB) 25036 KB ( 24.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
gowcaizr 24912 KB ( 24.3 MB) 25036 KB ( 24.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
bangbead 25032 KB ( 24.4 MB) 25156 KB ( 24.6 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
savagere 25936 KB ( 25.3 MB) 26060 KB ( 25.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
kof94 25936 KB ( 25.3 MB) 26060 KB ( 25.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
neocup98 26056 KB ( 25.4 MB) 26180 KB ( 25.6 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
samsho2 26960 KB ( 26.3 MB) 27084 KB ( 26.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
kabukikl 26960 KB ( 26.3 MB) 27084 KB ( 26.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
breakers 27984 KB ( 27.3 MB) 28108 KB ( 27.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
mslug 27984 KB ( 27.3 MB) 28108 KB ( 27.4 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
overtop 27984 KB ( 27.3 MB) 28140 KB ( 27.5 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
ssideki4 30032 KB ( 29.3 MB) 30188 KB ( 29.5 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
breakrev 32200 KB ( 31.4 MB) 32356 KB ( 31.6 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
fatfury3 35152 KB ( 34.3 MB) 35308 KB ( 34.5 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
samsho3 37200 KB ( 36.3 MB) 37404 KB ( 36.5 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
samsho3a 37200 KB ( 36.3 MB) 37404 KB ( 36.5 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
wakuwak7 37200 KB ( 36.3 MB) 37388 KB ( 36.5 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
fswords 37200 KB ( 36.3 MB) 37404 KB ( 36.5 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
whp 38224 KB ( 37.3 MB) 38444 KB ( 37.5 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
aof3 39248 KB ( 38.3 MB) 39468 KB ( 38.5 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
aof3k 39248 KB ( 38.3 MB) 39468 KB ( 38.5 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
kof95a 39248 KB ( 38.3 MB) 39452 KB ( 38.5 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
kof95 39248 KB ( 38.3 MB) 39452 KB ( 38.5 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
kizuna 40272 KB ( 39.3 MB) 40492 KB ( 39.5 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
pulstar 41296 KB ( 40.3 MB) 41516 KB ( 40.5 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
ninjamas 43344 KB ( 42.3 MB) 43596 KB ( 42.6 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
ragnagrd 44368 KB ( 43.3 MB) 44620 KB ( 43.6 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
rbff1 45392 KB ( 44.3 MB) 45612 KB ( 44.5 MB) 16940 KB ( 16.5 MB)
shocktra 45512 KB ( 44.4 MB) 45764 KB ( 44.7 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
blazstar 45512 KB ( 44.4 MB) 45764 KB ( 44.7 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
mslug2 45512 KB ( 44.4 MB) 45764 KB ( 44.7 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
shocktro 45512 KB ( 44.4 MB) 45764 KB ( 44.7 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
kof96h 47440 KB ( 46.3 MB) 47692 KB ( 46.6 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
kof96 47440 KB ( 46.3 MB) 47692 KB ( 46.6 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
samsho4 49488 KB ( 48.3 MB) 49740 KB ( 48.6 MB) 16972 KB ( 16.6 MB)
sengoku3 50632 KB ( 49.4 MB) 50884 KB ( 49.7 MB) 18116 KB ( 17.7 MB)
rbffspec 51536 KB ( 50.3 MB) 51788 KB ( 50.6 MB) 19020 KB ( 18.6 MB)
kof97a 59728 KB ( 58.3 MB) 60044 KB ( 58.6 MB) 19084 KB ( 18.6 MB)
kof97pls 59728 KB ( 58.3 MB) 60044 KB ( 58.6 MB) 19084 KB ( 18.6 MB)
kof97 59728 KB ( 58.3 MB) 60044 KB ( 58.6 MB) 19084 KB ( 18.6 MB)
kog 61256 KB ( 59.8 MB) 61572 KB ( 60.1 MB) 20612 KB ( 20.1 MB)
lastblad 61776 KB ( 60.3 MB) 62092 KB ( 60.6 MB) 21132 KB ( 20.6 MB)
lastsold 61776 KB ( 60.3 MB) 62092 KB ( 60.6 MB) 21132 KB ( 20.6 MB)
preisle2 61896 KB ( 60.4 MB) 62276 KB ( 60.8 MB) -------- KB (----- MB)
lastblda 63824 KB ( 62.3 MB) 64140 KB ( 62.6 MB) 23180 KB ( 22.6 MB)
mslugx 65992 KB ( 64.4 MB) 66372 KB ( 64.8 MB) 17220 KB ( 16.8 MB)
lans2004 67016 KB ( 65.4 MB) 67396 KB ( 65.8 MB) 18244 KB ( 17.8 MB)
ms4plus 72072 KB ( 70.4 MB) 72452 KB ( 70.8 MB) 23300 KB ( 22.8 MB)
shocktr2 72136 KB ( 70.4 MB) 72516 KB ( 70.8 MB) 23364 KB ( 22.8 MB)
lastbld2 72136 KB ( 70.4 MB) 72516 KB ( 70.8 MB) 23364 KB ( 22.8 MB)
rbff2a 72264 KB ( 70.6 MB) 72644 KB ( 70.9 MB) 23492 KB ( 22.9 MB)
rbff2k 72264 KB ( 70.6 MB) 72644 KB ( 70.9 MB) 23492 KB ( 22.9 MB)
rbff2 72264 KB ( 70.6 MB) 72644 KB ( 70.9 MB) 23492 KB ( 22.9 MB)
mslug4 72456 KB ( 70.8 MB) 72848 KB ( 71.1 MB) 23696 KB ( 23.1 MB)
kof99p 86472 KB ( 84.4 MB) 86980 KB ( 84.9 MB) 21444 KB ( 20.9 MB)
kof99n 86472 KB ( 84.4 MB) 86980 KB ( 84.9 MB) 21444 KB ( 20.9 MB)
kf2k2pla 88520 KB ( 86.4 MB) 89028 KB ( 86.9 MB) 23492 KB ( 22.9 MB)
kof2001h 88520 KB ( 86.4 MB) 89028 KB ( 86.9 MB) 23492 KB ( 22.9 MB)
s1945p 88520 KB ( 86.4 MB) 89028 KB ( 86.9 MB) 23492 KB ( 22.9 MB)
kof2001 88520 KB ( 86.4 MB) 89028 KB ( 86.9 MB) 23492 KB ( 22.9 MB)
kof2002 88520 KB ( 86.4 MB) 89028 KB ( 86.9 MB) 23492 KB ( 22.9 MB)
kf2k2pls 88520 KB ( 86.4 MB) 89028 KB ( 86.9 MB) 23492 KB ( 22.9 MB)
kof98n 88648 KB ( 86.6 MB) 89156 KB ( 87.1 MB) 23620 KB ( 23.1 MB)
garoup 88648 KB ( 86.6 MB) 89156 KB ( 87.1 MB) 23620 KB ( 23.1 MB)
ms5plus 88840 KB ( 86.8 MB) 89348 KB ( 87.3 MB) 23812 KB ( 23.3 MB)
matrim 88904 KB ( 86.8 MB) 89424 KB ( 87.3 MB) 23888 KB ( 23.3 MB)
cthd2003 88904 KB ( 86.8 MB) 89412 KB ( 87.3 MB) 23876 KB ( 23.3 MB)
kof2k4se 88904 KB ( 86.8 MB) 89412 KB ( 87.3 MB) 23876 KB ( 23.3 MB)
ct2k3sp 89032 KB ( 86.9 MB) 89544 KB ( 87.4 MB) 24008 KB ( 23.4 MB)
kof2000n 89032 KB ( 86.9 MB) 89552 KB ( 87.5 MB) 24016 KB ( 23.5 MB)
mslug3n 89288 KB ( 87.2 MB) 89808 KB ( 87.7 MB) 24272 KB ( 23.7 MB)
kf2k2mp2 89544 KB ( 87.4 MB) 90052 KB ( 87.9 MB) 24516 KB ( 23.9 MB)
kof98 89672 KB ( 87.6 MB) 90180 KB ( 88.1 MB) 24644 KB ( 24.1 MB)
kof98k 89672 KB ( 87.6 MB) 90180 KB ( 88.1 MB) 24644 KB ( 24.1 MB)
svcplusa 89928 KB ( 87.8 MB) 90436 KB ( 88.3 MB) 24900 KB ( 24.3 MB)
svcplus 89928 KB ( 87.8 MB) 90436 KB ( 88.3 MB) 24900 KB ( 24.3 MB)
kof99e 90568 KB ( 88.4 MB) 91076 KB ( 88.9 MB) 25540 KB ( 24.9 MB)
kof99 90568 KB ( 88.4 MB) 91076 KB ( 88.9 MB) 25540 KB ( 24.9 MB)
kof99a 90568 KB ( 88.4 MB) 91076 KB ( 88.9 MB) 25540 KB ( 24.9 MB)
kf2k3pl 90952 KB ( 88.8 MB) 91460 KB ( 89.3 MB) 25924 KB ( 25.3 MB)
kf2k3bla 90952 KB ( 88.8 MB) 91460 KB ( 89.3 MB) 25924 KB ( 25.3 MB)
mslug3b6 91336 KB ( 89.2 MB) 91844 KB ( 89.7 MB) 26308 KB ( 25.7 MB)
mslug5 91528 KB ( 89.4 MB) 92036 KB ( 89.9 MB) 26500 KB ( 25.9 MB)
rotd 91528 KB ( 89.4 MB) 92036 KB ( 89.9 MB) 26500 KB ( 25.9 MB)
kf2k2mp 91592 KB ( 89.4 MB) 92100 KB ( 89.9 MB) 26564 KB ( 25.9 MB)
ms5pcb 91912 KB ( 89.8 MB) 92420 KB ( 90.3 MB) 26884 KB ( 26.3 MB)
kf2k3bl 91976 KB ( 89.8 MB) 92484 KB ( 90.3 MB) 26948 KB ( 26.3 MB)
svcboot 91976 KB ( 89.8 MB) 92484 KB ( 90.3 MB) 26948 KB ( 26.3 MB)
svcsplus 91976 KB ( 89.8 MB) 92484 KB ( 90.3 MB) 26948 KB ( 26.3 MB)
kf2k3upl 91976 KB ( 89.8 MB) 92484 KB ( 90.3 MB) 26948 KB ( 26.3 MB)
svcpcba 92360 KB ( 90.2 MB) 92880 KB ( 90.7 MB) 27344 KB ( 26.7 MB)
svc 92360 KB ( 90.2 MB) 92880 KB ( 90.7 MB) 27344 KB ( 26.7 MB)
samsho5 92488 KB ( 90.3 MB) 93008 KB ( 90.8 MB) 27472 KB ( 26.8 MB)
samsho5h 92488 KB ( 90.3 MB) 93008 KB ( 90.8 MB) 27472 KB ( 26.8 MB)
samsho5b 92488 KB ( 90.3 MB) 93008 KB ( 90.8 MB) 27472 KB ( 26.8 MB)
samsh5sn 92744 KB ( 90.6 MB) 93264 KB ( 91.1 MB) 27728 KB ( 27.1 MB)
samsh5sp 92744 KB ( 90.6 MB) 93264 KB ( 91.1 MB) 27728 KB ( 27.1 MB)
samsh5sh 92744 KB ( 90.6 MB) 93264 KB ( 91.1 MB) 27728 KB ( 27.1 MB)
kf2k5uni 93000 KB ( 90.8 MB) 93508 KB ( 91.3 MB) 27972 KB ( 27.3 MB)
garou 93128 KB ( 90.9 MB) 93648 KB ( 91.5 MB) 28112 KB ( 27.5 MB)
kof10th 93128 KB ( 90.9 MB) 93640 KB ( 91.4 MB) 28104 KB ( 27.4 MB)
garouo 93128 KB ( 90.9 MB) 93648 KB ( 91.5 MB) 28112 KB ( 27.5 MB)
kof2000 93128 KB ( 90.9 MB) 93648 KB ( 91.5 MB) 28112 KB ( 27.5 MB)
mslug3 93384 KB ( 91.2 MB) 93904 KB ( 91.7 MB) 28368 KB ( 27.7 MB)
kof2003 93768 KB ( 91.6 MB) 94288 KB ( 92.1 MB) 28752 KB ( 28.1 MB)
kf10thep 94024 KB ( 91.8 MB) 94532 KB ( 92.3 MB) 28996 KB ( 28.3 MB)
svcpcb 116936 KB (114.2 MB) 117456 KB (114.7 MB) 51920 KB ( 50.7 MB)
kf2k3pcb 127048 KB (124.1 MB) 127840 KB (124.8 MB) 29536 KB ( 28.8 MB)

aleborri
June 23rd, 2006, 14:30
:O:O:O:O:O:O

*salivating*

publicprivates
June 23rd, 2006, 14:32
are there any performances improvement you think? metal slug has some pretty gnarly slowdown dude.

odino
June 23rd, 2006, 15:16
are there any performances improvement you think? metal slug has some pretty gnarly slowdown dude.

Without the prefetchs file is impossible... the memory stick is too slow...:(

NovaKane
June 23rd, 2006, 15:32
Oh crap! SVC, Garou and Waku Waku 7 w/o cache...on 2.60?! I can't wait for beta 2 now!

Lumir
June 23rd, 2006, 16:07
you need the neo geo bios inside the rom. and it should work but not all neo games work

Ok so what i did was drag the zip of the neogeo bios into the mslug zip rom and tried it again. And i ended up getting the same error.

Please anyone help, am i suppose to unzip the neogeo bios into the mslug rom zip?

pspcross
June 23rd, 2006, 16:19
Ok so what i did was drag the zip of the neogeo bios into the mslug zip rom and tried it again. And i ended up getting the same error.

Please anyone help, am i suppose to unzip the neogeo bios into the mslug rom zip?

there are more than one neogeo bios

make sure you are using the arcade one.

also just have it as a zip file in the folder with all your zipped arcade neogeo roms.

shouldn't be a problem after that.

if you have a problem finding it use google or pm me and i can point you in the right direction

pspcross

by the way my neogeo bios zip is 259kb in size this may help find the right one.

Lumir
June 23rd, 2006, 22:20
there are more than one neogeo bios

make sure you are using the arcade one.

also just have it as a zip file in the folder with all your zipped arcade neogeo roms.

shouldn't be a problem after that.

if you have a problem finding it use google or pm me and i can point you in the right direction

pspcross

by the way my neogeo bios zip is 259kb in size this may help find the right one.

Im guessing its my metal slug rom. I got the same neogeo bios as you.

SINIStER
June 23rd, 2006, 22:42
I cant get metal slug to start at all.it says rom no supported.Ive tried different slug roms with the same results:( what can be wrong?

Lumir
June 23rd, 2006, 22:53
Ok i got the right stuff i think the problem lies withing the converter. I notice that it only converts part of the metal slug super vehicle 001 rom.

And i also notice when im loading the rom it loads up to the point were the converter converted and then it gives me the error message.

The game begins to start, the neogeo logo comes up and then the psp turns off. I think its the converter.

EDIT: Yep it was the converter. I had to reinstal the emu and reconvert and walla! Metal Slug works like a charm... well cept for the slow downs, thanks to all that help out.

ACID
June 24th, 2006, 00:59
This are the games i have gotten to work almost perfect for mi 1.0 and 1.50 psp.:D

wilbur
June 24th, 2006, 01:11
I've been putting off trying this emu as i knew i'd have probs getting it to work, but i can't wait no more.

first hurdle i've got is that when i try to convert blazing star, i get the message

'ERROR: could not load sprite rom (c rom)'

is this easily overcomable or is my rom duff/wrong.

fucht017
June 24th, 2006, 01:18
Samurai Spirits still has some static crackling noise,when you start it......and there is no sound with the end boss and end credits...but whoom am i to judge....Superb EMU!!:D

ACID
June 24th, 2006, 01:39
[QUOTE=fucht017]Samurai Spirits still has some static crackling noise,when you start it......and there is no sound with the end boss and end credits...but whoom am i to judge....Superb EMU!!

Must be your rom set i beat it like 3 times already and the sound was perfect.:p

SINIStER
June 24th, 2006, 02:14
I got metal slug to work,it must of been the rom i was using and the converter worked just fine.
fucht017,I do think its the rom your using because mine doesnt have any sound issues.

ssbm_04
June 24th, 2006, 04:23
I got a problem in running metal slug.

Loading "sfix.sfx"
ERROR: Could not allocate REGION_GFX3 memory.
Try to use memory cache...
ms0:/PSP/GAME/NGEPSP/cache?mslug_cache.zip
ERROR: Could not open cache file.

What does that mean? I've been getting that for all my games. Can someone help?

publicprivates
June 24th, 2006, 05:04
did you use the converter to make the metal slyg cache then copy that chache to the cache folder onthe ms?

ssbm_04
June 24th, 2006, 05:34
Thanks so much... I forgot to do that. Now I having problem still with metal slug. It seems it I can't convert the cache for the game? Do you think there is something wrong with the rom? Or not?

SINIStER
June 24th, 2006, 07:45
Thanks so much... I forgot to do that. Now I having problem still with metal slug. It seems it I can't convert the cache for the game? Do you think there is something wrong with the rom? Or not?
Its the rom because I use to get the same error msg with the converter.Keep looking and you'll find a good Slug rom.

mameuser
June 24th, 2006, 08:04
attachment

fucht017
June 24th, 2006, 12:35
Thanks for the response you guys....try to find another SAMSHO then...thanks;)

dublas1980
June 24th, 2006, 22:08
Again. how did you guys make this emu to work a have three days trying to make it work but nothing happens. i did follow all your instructions and nothing happens. i download bios and roms and that didnt work, i have fw 2.5 i put the cache in cache.can some one please help me i dont now what to do????????????? :confused:

Lumir
June 25th, 2006, 01:06
Again. how did you guys make this emu to work a have three days trying to make it work but nothing happens. i did follow all your instructions and nothing happens. i download bios and roms and that didnt work, i have fw 2.5 i put the cache in cache.can some one please help me i dont now what to do????????????? :confused:

Go to the developers site.

DL the whole emu again.

Reinstall it on ur psp.

Put neogeo.zip (bios) in roms folder on your psp.

Go to the converter folder that came with the emu.
Click romcnv.

Select your rom that is in zip format (example mslug.zip) when the window pops up.

If the converter says no need to convert just put
the zipped rom in the roms folder.

If it dose convert, after its done click on the cache folder in the converter folder were the romcnv program is, and put the file inside it in the cache folder in your psp's neogeo folder. (example, if you converted mslug, a file named mslug_cache will be in there, put that in the cache folder on your psp)

Finally put the zipped game (example, mslug.zip) in rom folder as well.

Good luck and try various roms.

mameuser
June 25th, 2006, 03:46
Beta 2 W.I.P update

・サウンドの再生速度の修正が難航中。
 正しい速度で演奏するとサウンドスレッドの処理と速度が合わずノイズが発生、
 スレッドの処理に合わせると再生周波数が変化して曲のテンポが遅くなる。
 どうしたものか。これが解決すればとりあえずbeta2を出せるんだが。
 とりあえず、最も違和感の無い周波数でサンプルデータを生成する方向で対応。
 ゲームをプレイ中には気付かない程度だと思われる。

this guy is working very hard to make it perfect.

mameuser
June 25th, 2006, 04:36
開発状況 (→beta 2) update again
・一度リセット。
 サウンド関係の修正が思うようにいかないため、リリースはまだ先になるでしょう。
 PCB基板、bootleg版、特殊なゲーム(irrmaze、vliner等)を除いたゲ ームの対応は
 完了しています。

coming very soon, maybe today

grit
June 25th, 2006, 04:48
Yeah!
NJ rocks!
He's working a lot on this.. Magically..
ThanX!

wilbur
June 25th, 2006, 12:44
NJ is brilliant. thanks so much for coding this.

Out of interest, if neo geo is possible, is it also possible to run a CPS-1/2 emulator on the psp? or are there far too many sprites to load?

It would be awesome to see Dungeons and Dragons-Tower of Doom and the likes up and running.

Not that i'm not happy enough with my neo geo (cd) emulators of Course-I love em!!!

bosanova_x
June 25th, 2006, 13:32
so cant wait for the beta 2 version of this emu,do we know if it is possible to run garo MOTW and svc? As I'd love to have them in the palm of my hand.

loving samuri showdown 3 at the mo,roll on garo though.

keep up the most amazing work NJ!!!

blou
June 25th, 2006, 13:39
cps2...... nj, can you do it?

fucht017
June 25th, 2006, 15:22
Don't you guys have that annoying sound crack when you start up SAMSHO...you know,when you see the SNK logo?...I used many different roms..but still...oh i have a 1.5 by the way..thanks!

mameuser
June 26th, 2006, 07:49
Beta 2 W.i.P
There will be a delay on the next released

ssbm_04
June 26th, 2006, 08:26
Im having problem with metal slug. When you reach the 2nd mission. Somewhere in the middle of the game. an error will occur. There said something about sprite can't be loaded. Am i the only one having this problem?

aleborri
June 26th, 2006, 10:39
How long then until release? can't wait :D

mameuser
June 26th, 2006, 13:02
How long then until release? can't wait :D

it will be a long delay due to the sound problem that cause to much slow down freqently

aleborri
June 26th, 2006, 14:00
:(

ACID
June 26th, 2006, 14:21

Dont put the zipped bios inside the zipped rom you have to unzipped the bios first then put them on

mameuser
June 28th, 2006, 02:48
Beta 2 W.I.P

・CZ80にまだバグがあることが判明。
 修正できるまではMAMEのZ80を使用するようにします。
 が、MAMEのZ80ってメモリ消費が大きいんですよね・・・。
 餓狼伝説SP等がまたキャッシュを使用しないと動作しなくなっています。
 C68Kもバグありそうだなぁ。

publicprivates
June 28th, 2006, 05:08
hmm... What does that mean?

ACID
June 28th, 2006, 05:15
Mameuser is been helping us out with some translations so I'm assuming the new release is around the corner.

mameuser
June 28th, 2006, 05:32

he is now try to fix the CZ80 bug, because it cause the sound on garou to mute.

So now he is using the mame z80. but mame z80 using to much ram.....

Once he/she solve this. we will expect a new released very soon but only after fixing the z80.

aleborri
June 28th, 2006, 06:58
Thanks for the updates, I hope it comes out during this week :D I would be all right with a no sound release that was compatible with garou, svc chaos etc, but it seems he wants to release a working version with sound :eek:

shinysuitman
June 28th, 2006, 16:51
MMMMmmmmm.... this release has been awesome. there is nothing like putting virtual coins into a virtual machine. SAMURAI SHODOWN HERE I COME!!!

Nobunaga
June 28th, 2006, 17:10
It's here!! Check his website!!!

Nobunaga
June 28th, 2006, 17:10
I mean beta 2!!!

aleborri
June 28th, 2006, 18:02
awesome, downloading now!!!!

Converting kof2002 right now, can't wait :O

aleborri
June 28th, 2006, 18:23
slow, veeeery slow converting the cache

aleborri
June 28th, 2006, 18:52
Kof2002 works!!!! however there's no sound even turned on, but it's very playable.

Still no sleep though.

Now if you'll excuse me.... :)

NovaKane
June 28th, 2006, 21:40
Cool, now if we could only get those list/readme files translated.

Did you try Garou or SVC yet?

SINIStER
June 28th, 2006, 21:56
Can some one post a link to his site or post the file here!

NovaKane
June 28th, 2006, 22:13
http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/psp/

click on beta2

SINIStER
June 28th, 2006, 22:18
Thanks NovaKane Ive been impatiently waitting for this!

NovaKane
June 28th, 2006, 22:19
Thanks NovaKane Ive been impatiently waitting for this!

Same here. And guess what? The converter works for me now :D

SINIStER
June 28th, 2006, 22:24
Same here. And guess what? The converter works for me now :D
Oh man thats great,do you know if there's a translation of the readme or compatible list?

NovaKane
June 28th, 2006, 22:28
Oh man thats great,do you know if there's a translation of the readme or compatible list?

I don't think so, not yet anyway since it wasn't officially announced on the site about its release.

odino
June 28th, 2006, 22:31
Cool, now if we could only get those list/readme files translated.

Did you try Garou or SVC yet?

Garou is good ( :) ) but the slowdown is terrible...:rolleyes:

NovaKane
June 28th, 2006, 22:37
Garou is good ( :) ) but the slowdown is terrible...:rolleyes:

That's good to know. I must try it. I've been waiting 4ever to play that on my PSP. That and SVC Chaos.