PDA

View Full Version : Droplets for PSP v1.0

wraggster
June 21st, 2006, 04:42
An entry in the PS2Dev Fourth Creation Comp (http://ps2dev.org/The_Fourth_Creation/), heres the info:

The object of Droplets is to clear all the blobs off the board by selectively filling certain blobs until they burst, sending drops towards neighboring blobs causing a chain reaction!
Playing
You start with 10 drops. Beating a level rewards you with an extra drop. Creating combos will give you 1 more drop for every 3 blobs involved in the combo. Remember: combos are king! When you run out of drops, you lose. It's game over and you will be told how many levels you successfully completed.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

vettacossx
June 21st, 2006, 15:54
less puzzle games more 2d shooters and rpg:p ......to win the compitition.;) ....make a game that is of a UN-USED but awsome GENRE...
there arent any good HB RPG games and JGJ is the FIRST DECENT 2d sidescrolling shooter ;)....there are tons of puzzle games out for psp HB..:eek: ..BOXY,JOOLEEM,A gr8 BEJEWELED CLONE, zookeeper,sudouku,tetris in about a million HB ways ;) , dr.mario,lualunes...and those were of the top of my head:eek: .....IVE GOT PLENTY PUZZLE GAMES.....

WHAT WE NEED SOOOOO BAD IS!! :D

NEED A DECENT RPG or TACTICAL GAME!
HOW ABOUT a fighter like Mortal kombat or Street fighter, or Killer Instict ....WITH MOD-Able charicters.....
or a few good apps.. ;)
like:
a screenshot app that works on ALL FIRMEWARES!!!!:cool:
or the ability to set ANIMATED GIFS as a background.....i can think of like 100 better things that could be coded than YET ANOTHER PUZZLE GAME???????? this certainly wont WIN the COMP :(
at least jump gunnar jump HAS A LEVEL EDITOR AND SOME SICK POTENTIAL!!
thanks for this release.....but no thanx for it being a puzzler;) ....we need more VARIETY!! in the scene :rolleyes:

gunntims0103
June 21st, 2006, 16:13
i agree this is nice but sadly iv seen this before we need sum thing better animated gifs as a backround would be alsume or an rpg of a 2d shotter im hoping my lua game can bring sumthing different

not taking anything away from the game its good

not to flame but its not great

vettacossx
June 21st, 2006, 20:05
well what you got so far is looking really good ;)
im personally looking foward to the next release ;)

gunntims0103
June 21st, 2006, 20:31
thanx alot vettacossx

hey i talked to cha5os or whats his name cant spell it correctly anyway hes the guy who made the choas garden for psp remember

anyway i told him that you and i were good at moding he told me i could come up with sum choas mods and he incorparate then in the game a unlockable bonus skins and such

wen he starts the project up again i was wonderin if you would do sum mods with me he will give us credit in the project and everything

you want to

wen i get more info il inform you

back on topic

good game