PDA

View Full Version : Jump Gunnar, Jump!

wraggster
June 21st, 2006, 04:46
An entry in the PS2Dev Fourth Creation Comp (http://ps2dev.org/The_Fourth_Creation/), heres the info:

You are Gunnar, as seemingly average every day sheep, with a gun. You can run and jump and well, shoot. But somehow, you've ended up in the evil Shephard's gauntlet. You need to make it to the end. But it isn't as easy as it looks. The Shepard has fixed it so that you need to collect 50% of the fruit to leave a level. Work hard, and you can move on.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

sroon
June 21st, 2006, 05:29
Wreggy your back!!! YAY!!!

Nasty Nate
June 21st, 2006, 05:47
things were kinda slow when you were gone

ill get this in the morning (+.|____|·:·)

Briggzy11
June 21st, 2006, 06:49
Glad to see you back Wraggster...

...The game is kinda unique and pretty funny :D

Playable anyway and deserves be up at the top of this coding competition :D

DrSarcasmo
June 21st, 2006, 07:02
Welcome back, Boss! We missed ya...:D

DrSarcasmo

vettacossx
June 21st, 2006, 09:05
Very Sweet Ive Been Waiting For A Good 2d Side Scroller .....some Of You Even Know Why ....hehehe....( Hint Hint) Expect A Awsome Mod Of This One This Week ;)

mr_nick666
June 21st, 2006, 09:16
Very Sweet Ive Been Waiting For A Good 2d Side Scroller .....some Of You Even Know Why ....hehehe....( Hint Hint) Expect A Awsome Mod Of This One This Week ;)

/\ /\ Metal Slug!??? ;) (everyone loves Metal Slug!) :p

Nice homebrew :)

vettacossx
June 21st, 2006, 14:13
WELL YOUR CLOSE BUDDY :) IT WAS A fps ;)

( most popular xbox first person shooter )

there now you'll never guess ;) lol

publicprivates
June 21st, 2006, 14:21
chronicles of riddick?

vettacossx
June 21st, 2006, 14:49
ok fine lmao if you cant guess this then you guys are just plain nutso ;).......fps by BUNGIE!!!!! lol
hey nick if you want to test this one 4 me also just drop me a mail/IM ... im sending it to mystery and jmanummkay when they IM me next time ;)

i got most of the halo mod done and i gotta say the engine is MADE WITH THE INTENT OF MODS the original game is JUST A WAY TO KNOW FOR MODDERS WHAT TO USE TO CHANGE THINGS WITH THE LEVEL EDITOR INCLUDED ;)
i used my buddy dobbermans sprites ( incase you dont know dobermanns the man over at the halo zero forums AND THE CREATOR OF HALO ZERO FOR PC!! and im a member of there forums i have permission to use the sprites as HE HIMSELF will tell you he gave ME PERSONALLY PERMISSION and more than that ANYONE ELSE 2!!! he told me the sprites are in his exact words " PUBLIC DOMAIN" so i hope one day we get a halo zero worthy engine but for now this will serve as the HALO PSP mod of JGJ... and beleave me the game even PLAYS DIFFERENT when its moded ;)..its alot smother now that ive got a lil modding done ;)

Physicist
June 21st, 2006, 15:01
lol @ this game, its moving so fast everywhere i cant stop laughing for some reason... fun to play.

vettacossx
June 21st, 2006, 15:11
lol @ this game, its moving so fast everywhere i cant stop laughing for some reason... fun to play.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
lol....was it 420 where you live... privy to your trying the game???...lmao.....just playin ;)

yeah its jump machanic is a lil strange but the potential for this one is HUGE because after i get the TRANPARENCYS figured out... the engine will be able to bost mods such as

METAL SLUG(the next one after halo...;))
MEGA MAN
CONTRA
RESEDENT EVILS
FF7 VINCENT VALINTINE OF COURSE ;)
DANTE AND VIRGAL from Devel May Cry series
SAMUS from metroid:D

ect ect ect and any others you guys mention ill add to the list i tend to make request priority some of our members cant attest for that ;)

Physicist
June 21st, 2006, 20:32
hey i found a problem with the game, im not a dev so i duno why it does it. when i have the game on my mem stick. it stops the eLoader from picking up LUA Player v0.16
dunno if u knew this.

Mysteryman
June 21st, 2006, 21:13
how do you get it on 1.5? theres no % folder?

Sterist
June 21st, 2006, 22:12
haha nice game :)

vettacossx
June 22nd, 2006, 03:27
originally poted by the enigma that is MYSTERYMAN

how do you get it on 1.5? theres no % folder?
ill check with jmanummkay he WILL KNOW 4 SURE if it works on 1.5 but did u use the noexploit tool or whatever for 1.0 and 1.5 users....i know thats what jman does if theres no % folder .......;)
but im gonna hop right on that Q: partner ;) good to see you poping in bro ;)
PS i read that if you use 1.0 or 1.5 using PSPBREW and edit the pbp it will work better...??.. but i WILL FIGURE IT OUT i have to before i can release the mods anyhow so when jman gets on that genious will figure it out he could very well be the fastest learner ive ever met he even teaches me a thing or 2 now and then WORD ;).....ill UPDATE THE POST when i find out if its over at pspsmm or not :)

<HR style="COLOR: #ccc" SIZE=1>
<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
originaly posted by physicist

hey i found a problem with the game, im not a dev so i duno why it does it. when i have the game on my mem stick. it stops the eLoader from picking up LUA Player v0.16
dunno if u knew this.

did you try using lua player 14 ALSO it seems to run CERTAIN lua better and ive had this problem 2 ;) ....but if you have both 14 AND 16 then u can load your lua from both LUA PLAYERS by just guiding it ( the player of your choice) to the proper directory ;)

hope that helps

BTW i finished the port of the metroid fusion mod ;)
and a RED halo and green master chief mods 2 mail me for a early beta copy to test it so i can get some feedback( addy is on my sig.):D and if ANYONE knows how to help with the transparencies i would appreciate it ALOT the sprites are done and very very playable but i cant seem to make them transparent is there a SHAREWARE tool you guys can think of that might make this task a bit easier???

thanx in advance ;)
vetta x JMV mods

publicprivates
June 22nd, 2006, 03:40
so its not the chronicles of riddick? damn. im so sad im gonna teen pregnecy.

vettacossx
June 22nd, 2006, 03:48
lol isnt that the pich black guy vin desal plays??
send me some screenshots of the game bro ill add it to the TO DO list ...;) i just have to have an idea what the sprite we are developing is SUPPOSE to look like ;)

P.S. UPDATE:
TO USE THE GAME WITH 1.5 JUST USE NO-EXPLOIT TOOL TO CREATE A % FOLDER FOR ALMOST ANY 1.0 EBOOT MYSTERYMAN CONFIRMED THIS IN A A>I>M CONVERSATION WE HAD THIS EVNING ... i will see about having the 1.5 posted as well after all it is for the COMPITITION you would think that it would have 1.5 rather curious that it didnt come in the zip :eek:
but we will get it posted soon enough im sure :cool: untill then grab a copy of no-exploit and have fun ;)

publicprivates
June 22nd, 2006, 05:42
nvm, poepl wouldnt play it since riddick looked kinda gay. Its pretty much your halo mod with a vin diesel with blacked out goggles and a black tank top.Oh and black pants.

vettacossx
June 22nd, 2006, 07:33
ill see what i can do i did add it to the TO DO list and i shiped out the 2 halo mods 2night;)

btw to use this with 1.5 just run the exploit tool on it ;)

Nafogel
June 22nd, 2006, 19:56
sweet! sheep with guns! Now thats a game!

asterothjames
June 22nd, 2006, 23:31
this looks great off topic:i want to get into modding for psp i was a hopeless programmer only knowing how to make simple BASIC games and help directions would be of great assistance

vettacossx
June 23rd, 2006, 20:30
id be happy to help you asteroth ;) just drop me a mail or hit my AIM over there bro ;) i could use some help in that area im the only modder in our JMV mods dev. group right now ;) .. but ive got 2 gr8 resource peeps the best u could ever ask for and there contributing members with positive attitudes BOTH of them love to help thats all we care about is that JMV mods is for THE SCENE first and foremost ...and they have THE BEST ideas they help post and beta test, gather info and resources they are ALSO dcemu members :cool: they go by Jmanummkay and Mysteryman :) then theres me Vettacoss X ive done ALOT of mods ....so thats..pretty much JMV MODS ;) we could use another modder in the team ;)contact me and we will chat bro
heres a few recent JMV MODS ;)
Super Mario Jooleem!! - DCEmu :: The Homebrew & Gaming Network :: PSP Dreamcas (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=137189#post137189)

SMM mod pack - DCEmu :: The Homebrew & Gaming Network :: PSP Dreamcast Nintend (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26755)

Super Mario war Character skins - DCEmu :: The Homebrew & Gaming Network :: PS (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26820)

100 Eloader Skins Pspdemon/jmv Mods - DCEmu :: The Homebrew & Gaming Network : (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26743)

PSPpool mod By Vettacossx - DCEmu :: The Homebrew & Gaming Network :: PSP Drea (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=133748#post133748)