PDA

View Full Version : Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest US ver.

wraggster
June 21st, 2006, 08:10
New PSP Game for Preorder at Success HK (http://www.success-hk.com/affiliatewiz/aw.asp?B=112&A=50&Task=Click).

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/PSP-Pirates-of-the-caribbean-L.jpg

Based on the follow-up to the blockbuster original movie, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest has players as Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann as they explore and brawl across land and sea on a memorable quest in search of the legendary Dead Man's Chest. The games will not only feature thrilling moments from the movie, but will expand the fantasy of the franchise by offering exciting new adventures and locations inspired by the rich "Pirates of the Caribbean" universe.

BrooksyX
June 21st, 2006, 08:32
cant wait to get my hands on the copy of this!

mr_nick666
June 21st, 2006, 09:18
If the games as good as the films then I cant wait either! :D

Oni
June 21st, 2006, 10:11
heheh I just love Sparrow:D ... if there is the same funny lines in the game as there is in the movie, its gonna be great... but then again, if one buy it he have to upgrade to 2.71... no more homebrew:o

Voltron
June 21st, 2006, 12:02
I usually cringe at the thought of games made for movie franchises because they usually suck. However, an interesting trend on the PSP is that movie franchise games are actually good or even great on the PSP.

Look at the recent release of Disney's Cars. It is hailed as the BEST version of the game for any console or handheld. And this new Pirates game received extra attention to detail and a great Multiplayer system was developed so it is sort of like 2 games in one.

This should be a quality release. Lets wait and see. So happy to see the PSP starting to shine when it comes to commercial games.

samthegreat68
June 21st, 2006, 19:53
this is gonna rock!!!!

Sterist
June 21st, 2006, 22:09
cant wait :)

DaGamer
June 23rd, 2006, 01:12
Oh yeah! Loved the first movie, can't wait till the second comes out! and game? omg I hope it would be as great as the movie!